over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides timing question

mohannad

Newbies
I'm a new member and I have been reading PM posts (especially peptides related) for 4-5 weeks now trying to educate myself. I would like to know what is the latest information on how to research IGF-LR3, DES and MGF (or PEG MGF), pre, intra or post workout (timing wise) since there are so many protocols floating around. I have been researching 100/100 GHRP2/CJC wo DAC (based on alpha6164 tests and thread) for almost 4 weeks with great results.

thanks

I'm a new member and I have been reading PM posts (especially peptides related) for 4-5 weeks now trying to educate myself. I would like to know what is the latest information on how to research IGF-LR3, DES and MGF (or PEG MGF), pre, intra or post workout (timing wise) since there are so many protocols floating around. I have been researching 100/100 GHRP2/CJC wo DAC (based on alpha6164 tests and thread) for almost 4 weeks with great results.

thanks
The protocol seems to be up in the air still but the most solid protocol I've been coming across so far is IGF DES and Slin pre-wo (or IGF DES intra-right at beginning of wo), MGF right away post-wo, wait 20-30min then GHRP2/CJC or HGH, then anywhere from another 20-30min to an hour and a half later dose your IGF-LR3. Peg MGF seems mainly being researched on off days. With everything I've been reading as of late this seems to be the most standard in research protocol, but it always seems ever changing :confused::banghead:

You are totally right, there are diff opinions and protocols out there.. Thanks for your advise, appreciate it man..

My personal opinion is that you should not mix DES and LR3 at all within a short period of time. I think it is much better to cycle these compounds off and on in a 4 week format. DES pre- or even better intra-work out for four weeks, take 3-4 weeks off of all forms of IGF, and then do LR3 post work out for 4 weeks and then off again and repeat if you are happy with results. The bottom line is that you can only activate muscle growth to a point and having peptides, ie extra natural GH/IGF-1 on board, and then DES and LR3 all at the same time not only may be wasting one of the compounds, but may have counter productive effects. Your regular GHRP2/CJC should just be done without the need for the 4week on and off. Hope that helps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws