over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides Timing

powermuscle

Registered
Hi, have a little timing prob. Taking GHRP-6 + GRF 1-29, 3-5 x 100mcg / day , about 3 h between.
Workout days : taking GHRP-6 + GRF 1-29 about 15 min before trainig end, and SLIN after finished workout, about 20min after GHRP-6+GRF 1-29 Combo, after SLIN i drink my first After drink, Then about 30min after SLIN shot i take some HGH and second Drink.
IF i allso want to take some IGF1, when to take it ?
Allso how long before workout do you take small slin shot if take ?

Hi, have a little timing prob. Taking GHRP-6 + GRF 1-29, 3-5 x 100mcg / day , about 3 h between.
Workout days : taking GHRP-6 + GRF 1-29 about 15 min before trainig end, and SLIN after finished workout, about 20min after GHRP-6+GRF 1-29 Combo, after SLIN i drink my first After drink, Then about 30min after SLIN shot i take some HGH and second Drink.
IF i allso want to take some IGF1, when to take it ?
Allso how long before workout do you take small slin shot if take ?

If your taking ghrp/ghrh and gh u want to "ride" the pulse and adminster gh 5-10 mins after....so just wait to use ghrp/ghrh until pwo...5 mins later use gh....10-15 mins later use insulin.....it's a myth that insulin interferes with gh....but too much at one time can....I woulnt use over 8 ius at one time.....i actually think one could get away with very small doses more
Often to minimze fat gain...maybe 1-3 it's pre wo and 1-3 pwo.....drinking carb/protien/creatine/glutamine/bcaasshake starting 5 minutes before first insulin shot...versus 10-15ius pwo......a shake of 40g of protein and 50-100g of carbs and protein will be more than enough to "cover" the insulin....always Start High and work lower if inexperienced....amd always have glucose tabs.....always.

Thank you Plang, for your answear. So you say: """so just wait to use ghrp/ghrh until pwo...5 mins later use gh....10-15 mins later use insulin"" = IF i take IGF instead of GH, is the timeing same as with Gh ?

Thank you Plang, for your answear. So you say: """so just wait to use ghrp/ghrh until pwo...5 mins later use gh....10-15 mins later use insulin"" = IF i take IGF instead of GH, is the timeing same as with Gh ?

If u use igf-1 i would use it an hour to a half an hour pre wo

Thank you again Plang. What your opinion on this: Know there is no reson for taking more of GRF 1-29 , but is there some benefic to upper the dose of GHRP-6 to perhaps 300-400mch PWO shot instead of 100 mcg ? Any good idea ? And about what dosage for slin PRE WO ? Have done slin pwo on many cycles, but never before on pre wo !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws