over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides to Australia

peteoz

Newbies
Not sure if this forum allows for recommendations, so if I am in error asking please accept my apologies for the below.
Can anybody recommend a relaible supplier that will ship to Australia. Most of the Australian suppliers have dried up and run off scared because of an ignorant rave in the media about 'sports enhancing drugs'./ Those that remain have jacked up their prices to double plus. If someone can recommend an overseas company that will ship to OZ and has good product that doesn't cost a weeks paypacket I would be very appreciative.
Anybody used 'Peptidebridge'? Its a USA based company that I just found on the net.:banghead:

Unfortunately no. Customs have restricted peptides being imported in to Australia.

Yes

ERGOPEP has special paperwork we use to get it past customs...........it took us 2 years to do this. We have had not had 1 return.

Phil do you offer a money back guarantee on your message above. I've lost $1000's due to aussie customs for products that the supplier said they'd be able to get in here:banghead:

ERGOPEP has special paperwork we use to get it past customs...........it took us 2 years to do this. We have had not had 1 return.

When have you started this?
PM sent, you may have had non returned as Australian customs will just confiscate and not send back.

Australian Customs don't send it back to supplier. So this refund will not work

I'd be interested to know this also, if anyone wants to PM please do. I'd say any paperwork Ergopep have wouldn't cut it with AUSCUSTOMS, they're self righteousness knows no bounds so they won't return anything, just confiscate and try and charge..

Here:
**broken link removed**
Read between the lines. Bricks and mortar clinic in Melbourne.

Here:
**broken link removed**
Read between the lines. Bricks and mortar clinic in Melbourne.

Pretty sure I ain't gonna walk into that particular clinic...

**broken link removed**

Pretty sure I ain't gonna walk into that particular clinic...

**broken link removed**

Plenty of people still do daily without any issues. You have to remember, that actually no laws are being broken. Everything is media hysteria.

ok interesting. Do you mind informing us why a number of reputable peptide companies have ceased their operations within aus?

ok interesting. Do you mind informing us why a number of reputable peptide companies have ceased their operations within aus?

this is why

**broken link removed**

'Notwithstanding the diverse sources of supply for peptides, the number of permits issued by TGA to allow lawful importation is very low. In particular, data obtained from the TGA indicates that nationally no permits for the importation of CJC-1295 or GHRP-6 were issued in 2012 and that in total only six permits currently exist for the importation of CJC-1295, eleven permits for GHRP-2 and three permits for GHRP-6.'

i suggest u stock up, looks like they wanna stop allowing permits for importing peps and make them illegal to hold without permits

Last edited:
As per the customs law GHRPs are still able to be imported, however CJCs aren't as they are part of the GHRHs family. See below customs prohibited items link...

prohibited and restricted imports

Oh ok I thought you could, but it seems pointless anyway as they both work best together.

As per the customs law GHRPs are still able to be imported, however CJCs aren't as they are part of the GHRHs family. See below customs prohibited items link...

prohibited and restricted imports

under section c of the TGA they are allowed to seize anything that comes in a vial as its considered a injectable cosmetic that requires doctor supervision, so even if its legal u need a doctor to say your allowed to use it and they consent to supervising administration

might aswell go to a anti ageing clinic and get it scripted, there bound to be all made prohibited substances eventually

it was bound to happen anyways, we all knew it happen one day, its australia after all lol

give it a few years and people will be going to prison or crimminaly convicted for importing peptides LOL

Last edited:
Yep its sad but true. Australia trully is a nanny state. Yet you look at the people that take them and they are far more healthier looking than the fat lard asses that live of McDonalds and KFC.
The worst part with these anti aging clinics is they generally charge like a wounded bull and almost make it not worthwhile

Well I see that there are a lot of Aussies and their rats in the same predicament as myself and my reseach rat. Do I undersand this correctly - if a Doctor writes a prescription and is willing to 'supervise' then the use of, and importation of Peps via OZ Customs is legal provided a permit is in place?
Does this mean that any companies in OZ who have a current permit to import and distribute ,will (in the near future) only sell via a medical prescription? I know that one such company in Sydney has just adopted this practice.
I would like to get a few replies from any Peptide companies in OZ (or other) who may be able to shed some light on this debacle. And yes, as was stated previously by another reader, this country has become the "nanny state", all because of some misguided, ill informed, political ameoba who wanted the spotlight,:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131