over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides to Australia

Well I see that there are a lot of Aussies and their rats in the same predicament as myself and my reseach rat. Do I undersand this correctly - if a Doctor writes a prescription and is willing to 'supervise' then the use of, and importation of Peps via OZ Customs is legal provided a permit is in place?
Does this mean that any companies in OZ who have a current permit to import and distribute ,will (in the near future) only sell via a medical prescription? I know that one such company in Sydney has just adopted this practice.
I would like to get a few replies from any Peptide companies in OZ (or other) who may be able to shed some light on this debacle. And yes, as was stated previously by another reader, this country has become the "nanny state", all because of some misguided, ill informed, political ameoba who wanted the spotlight,:banghead:

if a doc (usualy anti ageing clinic) writes a script then usualy they will direct you where to buy it locally in aus, u legaly cant import a listed medication for script use as its legaly available in Australia for purchase from a licensed distributor

u can only import something that comes in a injectable form IF it is legal and not available for purchase as medication from an Australian pharmacy, and example of this would be synthol wen it comes in a vial

if its a scripted medication then u cant import it without a permit
e.g if you have a script for HGH you cannot import it as its legaly available for purchase in Australia from a licensed distributor/pharmacy

now IF u have a permit then u can import it, and u can legally use/sell it provided u have a license to or under a doctors supervision and consent, e.g peptides, but ur chances of doing this are probably equal to that of you getting a license to import testosterone depot for research purpose

as for the rest of ur question, it is likely companies will only legally be licensed to sell peps to doctors clincis, research labs or pharmacys in the near future depending on how they decide to regulate peps through legislation

overall whatever happens though, u can be assured the legislation once amended will not permit sale of peps to general consumers, or the importation of peps without a license

Last edited:
And even if the anti aging clinics start openly prescribing peptides, they will be one of those products like GH that are grossly overpriced to the point that the average person cannot afford them.
Even when there were local suppliers of peptides, the price was double that of companies like Ergo.
Some of the products like GHRP6 were even 5 times the price.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131