over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides to help in skin tightening

Esc8p

Registered
As the title states, are there any peptides that may aid in the tightening of loose skin? For people with large weight loss, there's the issue of the the skin not being to rebound to "normal." Any ideas on how to target said areas? Because of the nature of skin, there is also subcutaneous fat beneath the extra skin that also causes less than aesthetically pleasing figures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

As the title states, are there any peptides that may aid in the tightening of loose skin? For people with large weight loss, there's the issue of the the skin not being to rebound to "normal." Any ideas on how to target said areas? Because of the nature of skin, there is also subcutaneous fat beneath the extra skin that also causes less than aesthetically pleasing figures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would imagine any gh releasing peptide is the way to go. Ie ipam /cjc 100/100 3x daily. Im not aware of any other peptides that give permanent skin tighting effects but might be wrong. I think the key is to use them from day 1 of your weight loss journey so that skin is tightening from day 1. They should help you some though but it will be a slow long process, don't expect miracles. How much lose skin are we talking about?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How much lose skin are we talking about?

From ages 6-17, obesity had been a constant issue. In about a 4 month's time span, weight went from roughly 260 lbs to 160 lbs (skin and bones). Due to the large amount of weight loss and in the short time period, there is lots of skin. Though body weight is now at roughly 210 lbs, the skin has not filled in with the increase of muscle. The affected regions- mainly the midsection can be drawn together into a large mass and held in the hands like a large zip top bag filled with water. I am doubtful that it will ever be tight without plastic surgery.
Moral of the story- don't let your kids get fat.

Hopefully some one more knowledgeable will chime in, but i think thats well beyond peptides and gh

i think thats well beyond peptides and gh

this...

your body will rebound a little bit over time, but loose skin to that degree is a surgery only fix. Sucks but that's the reality. You could end up throwing around good money on stuff that won't help, save that cash cause in the end you'll be right back here looking for some other fix...might as well get it done and fixed right from jump and not waste any excess money on this stuff...peptides and gh serve their purposes but this isn't there purpose.

Your skin will tighten and thin over time from peptides, and if you add in tb500 & possibly a few of the,cosmetic ones, it will help but I agree with the above poster, surgery and time will be requires:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I read Charles Poliquin once say that the herb Gotu kola is helpful.

Thank you all for the replies. It has been ten years since the initial weight loss. It's safe to say that if it hasn't rebounded back in that time span, it won't be doing so on its own. Surgery will ultimately be the route. I'm still liking peptides for other reasons and maybe they will help tighten the lesser damaged areas.

Thank you all for the replies. It has been ten years since the initial weight loss. It's safe to say that if it hasn't rebounded back in that time span, it won't be doing so on its own. Surgery will ultimately be the route. I'm still liking peptides for other reasons and maybe they will help tighten the lesser damaged areas.

i think they will for sure yes

Just keep working out and using your pep's.....pretty soon might be able to have surgery.

From ages 6-17, obesity had been a constant issue. In about a 4 month's time span, weight went from roughly 260 lbs to 160 lbs (skin and bones). Due to the large amount of weight loss and in the short time period, there is lots of skin. Though body weight is now at roughly 210 lbs, the skin has not filled in with the increase of muscle. The affected regions- mainly the midsection can be drawn together into a large mass and held in the hands like a large zip top bag filled with water. I am doubtful that it will ever be tight without plastic surgery.
Moral of the story- don't let your kids get fat.

Have a friend who used to weigh 260 and now walks around at 160 - ripped, with no loose skin. He is an MMA fighter and trains and diets like crazy. I don't know how his body absorbed all that skin but it did.

Point being......there is always a change that can be made if you own your goals.

From Experience

I lost a lot of weight and had some skin removed. There are a lot of variables. From genetics to how fast it comes off. It has absolutely nothing to do with owning your goals. One thing that really helps reduce the problem are body shaping undergarments. Spanx would be an obvious brand name. When your body loses fat it is essentially losing the foundation that holds the skin in place. This is when you develop striated skin. With the undergarments as support... it helps keep the skin in place and contours to your changing shape. You also look better. There may be some stigma attached for males... but it's something I recommend if you have a large amount of weight you plan on losing.

I know it might sound crazy but I loved DES because of that. My skin felt much tighter(especially after I had worked out...and that is for the rest of the day) and I was losing fat on it.

Also GHRH, GHRP, and frag did a good job also...when all were stacked the results was amazing!

I know it might sound crazy but I loved DES because of that. My skin felt much tighter(especially after I had worked out...and that is for the rest of the day) and I was losing fat on it.

Also GHRH, GHRP, and frag did a good job also...when all were stacked the results was amazing!

My results with des were much different.. added to bloat and didnt aid fat loss at all lol

My results with des were much different.. added to bloat and didnt aid fat loss at all lol

If I could afford it I would run DES all day, everyday lol.

I love it more than any other peptide I have used.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws