over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides Vacuum Sealed?

UKBodybuilder

Newbies
Just a quick question.. did your guys peptides come in vacuum sealed vials or no vacuum?

Depends on the supplier..I don't think the peps(GHRH/GHRP'S) need it and never had one that was..but some IGF's I have gotten was.Don't think it is really necessary since I have had it sealed and not..same results.

Depends on the supplier..I don't think the peps(GHRH/GHRP'S) need it and never had one that was..but some IGF's I have gotten was.Don't think it is really necessary since I have had it sealed and not..same results.

Hmmm, does the lack of vaccuum cause a risk of leakage and contamination? I assume you mean fully sealed, just not vaccummed, right? If it weren't sealed, then when you pumped air into it, it would leak -- not retain the increased volume/pressure, right? I believe my vials from A/O are sealed.

Maybe this is semantics, but it seems to me that being sealed is hugely important. Without, I would anticipate rapid degradation and altered composition. But WTFDIK. I just listen to what my rat tells me.

i just meant vacuum. When the vials are vacuumed then when you put the syringe in, it pulls the liquid in very fast and you have to resist it, to allow the liquid to go in slowly.

i just meant vacuum. When the vials are vacuumed then when you put the syringe in, it pulls the liquid in very fast and you have to resist it, to allow the liquid to go in slowly.

I don't know about mine, as it's my standard procedure when reconning to pull from my destination vial, then push the air into the BA, and then pull the BA, and push into the destination vial. (I've been reconning hCG for many years.) I did notice that my vials aspirated a little as I pulled the syringes out after loading them with BA, but that could be a function of the vials being so small. Since then, I move the GHRP to 10 ml vials, with 5 mls of BA. I don't like hitting rat with less than 1 full tick, as there is too much room for my error.

I am sure mine are sealed, and it sounds like yours are too. As for importance of being vaccumed, I really don't know. But if it was an issue, I would think it would alter the disc/powder, in terms of appearance, though that doesn't help much for someone who hasn't used multiple brands.

I suspect you are GTG.

Ghrp vial size

The Vial size I received the 5mg of GHRP-6 in is to small to get 5ml of BW into it. Do I have to add 2ml BW then transfer it to a 10ml vial to add the other 3ml of BW or what? This is my first time with GHRP.
Thanks for the help.
newlifeat70

The Vial size I received the 5mg of GHRP-6 in is to small to get 5ml of BW into it. Do I have to add 2ml BW then transfer it to a 10ml vial to add the other 3ml of BW or what? This is my first time with GHRP.
Thanks for the help.
newlifeat70
U don't need 5mls of BW with 5mgs of ghrp 6....2mls is plenty

When I use 2ml BW per 5mg vial, is the correct amount in the insulin needle at 2 IU for a 100mcg/dose?
Thanks for your help I am awful at math.

When I use 2ml BW per 5mg vial, is the correct amount in the insulin needle at 2 IU for a 100mcg/dose?
Thanks for your help I am awful at math.

If you are awful at math, do 2.5 mls -- 50 doses, each .05 ml. 2 mls, would result in .04 ml. I prefer not to take less than .1 ml, which is why I suggested as I did. I am probably not as careful measuring as Plang, and there is less consequence for slight error when you increase the BA. That said, if you follow my lead, you will need to transfer to a 10 ml vial. If you stick with the small vial, Plan is probably correct that 2 mls is the way to go as 2.5 mls is probably too much, and is going to result in you losing product -- it may aspirate as you remove your syringe.

You may wish to get a pep calculator. Or just take total volume of BA to be added, divide by desired doses, and that's your dose.

Hope that helps.

Dude, you're 70+. Rock on!

Good luck to you. I'd love to hear how you are doing as things get going. I'm sure everyone would appreciate some sort of log.

Best to you.

i like the vac seal on the rips for sure. shows me quality and an extra sense of sterilty. supposed nitrogen. I do release the seal prior to BC water administration but i like it shipped that way.

i like the vac seal on the rips for sure. shows me quality and an extra sense of sterilty. supposed nitrogen. I do release the seal prior to BC water administration but i like it shipped that way.

Yes sir. Been happy with the seal on recent blue tops, IGF, GHRP-6, MT-2, PT-141...they all have sucked :D

Seems like there is a hard "push" on these rips in the last few days. Or maybe I missed the other threads.

Did Dat abandon the peps? (Tongue in cheek.)

Seems like there is a hard "push" on these rips in the last few days. Or maybe I missed the other threads.

Did Dat abandon the peps? (Tongue in cheek.)
Ya missed other threads! lol. For HGH its tha shit! I never messed with peps so ig ot some reading to do myself

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131