over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides vs hgh for comprehesive HRT program

homer317

Newbies
What is everyone's opinion regarding using peptides, specifically Mk677 or anamorelin combined with cjc dac vs say 1-2 IU gh for HRT purposes. Rather than blasting and cruising I plan on doing a more comprehensive HRT regimen that would include TRT test (200-250mg/wk) trest dec or ace (100mg/wk) HCG, low dose t3(25mcg) and if course hgh or peps. I typically run 677 and have experimented with cjc dac and no dac, ipam, and ghrp2. I've also ran some jintropin at 1.5 IU per day for a little bit but didnt bite on the cost. It seems that 1-2IU gh per day has been popular here but I'm curious if the effects per cost are worth it over just the cjc/mk677 combo. Thanks for anything guys the wealth of knowledge on this board is ridiculous as I rarely post but try to just read as much as I can it just seems that there is alot of conflicting info regarding what would be better from the 2 options. Alot of guys love mk and alot love there gh. Thanks again!

Personally I’ve found that quality generic HGH gives the best bang for the buck.
If I were going to not run HGH I’d use CJC with Ipam at 100mcg each 3x a day , if you need more hunger stimulation then use GHRP-2 instead of Ipam

Awesome thanks! I'm assuming No DAC then at 3x a day with the ipam. I dont need any more hunger as I finished with a 3 month cut, which has actually been cutting down from 280 to 225 over the last 2 years. I should have factored this into looking at mk as the hunger is often insane in addition to the bloat. I am not looking at weight gain only continuing to gradually improve leanness while trying to maintain this weight gradually over time. How does the rest of the plan look?

It seems through my research on here low trest (70-100 mg/wk) with no more than 250 test is a popular option for continual improvement while managing estro and other sides, with some gh thrown in to complete a more comprehensive and gradual HRT regimen.

HGH gives me better result. Some sponsors ve quality generic hgh

Larger peptides of common interest include human growth hormone (HGH), CJC-1295, MOD-GRF 1-29, Melanotan II, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin, Hexarelin, and HGH Fragment 176-191. Other peptides include Human Growth Hormone (HGH) which consists of 191 amino acids (191aa) bonded in a particular 3-dimensional structure.

Does anyone have advice on how to find the best value hgh? I don’t have enough posts yet to access the testing forum. It seems the simplicity of high once a day versus multiple peptides used several times a day is worth a lot. I hate being tethered to refrigerator and constantly thinking about whether or not I am forgetting an injection.

Personally I would go with hgh over peptides but that’s just me. I have found hgh to be more consistent and reliable. Always get better results with gh as opposed to peptides

Thank you all for the advice! I am a newbie to the whole world of supplements, but I want to start with something already. I am afraid a little bit, but I have to start someday if I want to move beyond my regular abilities. I was planning to start with peptides. They even look more like medicine and not like a supplement.
I was already going to buy good peptides online and stopped at the last moment. I am still hesitating. Maybe you have some advice for me? How do I start safely without getting my health in trouble? Sometimes I think that supplements are like drugs: you take them once, and you will never be able to get rid of them. Is that so?

I would just do HGH, peptides requires too much work and different combos of peptides plus peptides are always hit or miss... The board has good quality sponsors for HGH~

I would just do HGH, peptides requires too much work and different combos of peptides plus peptides are always hit or miss... The board has good quality sponsors for HGH~

Bump that! Agree. Straight up Gh is worth it while on TRT.

Bottom line is you have to experiment and take your own notes. Take what others say with a grain of salt. People are different.. not completely different but different enough. Personally I use a range of AAS but at doses that fit my biology and goals and that changes with age and goals. As far as peptides, I use CJC 1295 DAC and GHRP-2. I also use GH at low end dosing. If on CJC DAC and GHRP2 I don't use GH and vise versa. AAS are also cycled and I still take time off them all together even at 60 and prescribed TRT. As much as online gurus and other experts claim, this stuff really isn't cookie cutter. You have to experiment and take notes and adjust accordingly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131