advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peptides whats the best bang for the buck ?

IGF-1: So if anyone else was paying attention we have one guy saying you can gain 1.5 inches on your arms in a couple weeks and one guy saying its a waste of money ???? All in this thread.

IGF-1: So if anyone else was paying attention we have one guy saying you can gain 1.5 inches on your arms in a couple weeks and one guy saying its a waste of money ???? All in this thread.

And we have another guy saying:

"IGF-1: So if anyone else was paying attention we have one guy saying you can gain 1.5 inches on your arms in a couple weeks and one guy saying its a waste of money ???? All in this thread."​

Followed by another guy (that would be me) saying:

And we have another guy saying:

"IGF-1: So if anyone else was paying attention we have one guy saying you can gain 1.5 inches on your arms in a couple weeks and one guy saying its a waste of money ???? All in this thread."​

Generaly I believe IGF-Lr3 is NOT what we thought it once was. Dats main thread explains in great detial. Essentially, and Dat correct me if I am wrong, Lr3 does NOT get into the muscle cell. The IGF made IN the cells is responsible for all the benefits as far as muscle growth goes. Lr3 is still usefull for tendon/injury repair. Lr3 also seems to posses some GDA qualities. Dat has also layed out concerns pretaining to continualy elevated systemic Lr3.

Personally I have gotten really great gains off my first cycle of IGF-Lr3. After that I really was disapointed with results of further use. Also I believe DAT mentioned something to the effect of the .06% AA that we all mix with is too acidic and actually destroys the IGF.

Like I said if any of this is a missinterpitaion of your writings DAT I apologize.

As far as the OP's original question goes GHRP-6 is hard to beat for the value. I have used CJC(dac) with GHRP6 and I did notice a difference and will use in the furtue. Since funds are tight right now GHRP-6 by itself will be a staple.

Last edited:
that was a very interesting post Dat, about losing the excess fat first before starting the AAS. My thoughts exactly and why I am doing the HGH protocol first followed by the AAS cycle. I had no idea about the carnitine and should give that a try as well during my diet down. Thanks

HGH

I am 10X 10IU vials of HGH, how much do I inject in the insulin syringe every day? How long does it last? I refrigerate it?
It is my first time and I need help

A turd of a 2nd post wrapped in a pretty lil bow still smells like $hit

Not saying this was your intent, but it is quite reminiscent of the seemingly nice guy that chated me up for 5 minutes while I was pumping gas, only to end the convo by asking for money for booze or drugs or whatever...

Like the format of your post, I didn't respond well to a facade created by a common bum who in the end just wanted money...

BTW, this is source board so just look at all the talk in the sponsors forums for god's sake.
easy easy fella...

Honestly I found quality generic GH to be the best bang for your buck.

As the OP asked 11 years ago I am guessing he has already made his choice
Who knows he may be indecisive. Lol

Yeah I didn't pay attention to how old this thread is. But knowledge is knowledge. I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

It really is hit or miss. I've have great LR3 and stuff that was junk. the real stuff you will transform in 3 weeks. The pumps are ridiculous and the leaning effect was crazy.

It really is hit or miss. I've have great LR3 and stuff that was junk. the real stuff you will transform in 3 weeks. The pumps are ridiculous and the leaning effect was crazy.
What dose and frequency have you used?

What kind of immediate transformation do you see and what’s the long term gains you get? Also do you have to go IM or can it be sub q?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear