over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Perfect Food by Garden of Life

hwood

Registered
Anyone using this as a supplement to make sure your getting plenty of vegetables? Do you think it's a good supplement? I buy at Whole Foods but its as expensive as hell. If you think worthwhile, does anyone recommend an alternative brand that has better price point?

If not familiar with product its a powder formula with antioxidant green grasses, micro algae, sea vegetables, whole vegetables and their juices, sprouted grains, seeds, legumes and acerola cherries. One serving of Perfect Food® powder is equivalent to 140 grams of fresh grass juice.

Cheers

Taste?

How does it taste, and what do you mix it with? There are not a lot of veggies I like (I will tolerate some in a chinese dish or with a lot of cheese) and if this product does what it claims, I might add it to my new "LBA supplement only" plan that I'm trying.

Thanks

Anyone using this as a supplement to make sure your getting plenty of vegetables? Do you think it's a good supplement? I buy at Whole Foods but its as expensive as hell. If you think worthwhile, does anyone recommend an alternative brand that has better price point?

If not familiar with product its a powder formula with antioxidant green grasses, micro algae, sea vegetables, whole vegetables and their juices, sprouted grains, seeds, legumes and acerola cherries. One serving of Perfect Food® powder is equivalent to 140 grams of fresh grass juice.

Cheers

its a really good supplement...

i have used it befor and it does a great job at raising the bodys ph, mine went up drastically after using it.. you should get some ph strips and see if you have simular experiences...

it is expensive, and i bet you could find it or somethuing very simular for half the price online if you search around good....

i used to put it in al my protein shakes, it tastes kinda different but its really good for the body...

the make a probiotic called "primal defense ultra" it is hands down the best probiotic i have used... it also helps gut health and increases ph....

Takes like -s- by itself. I just put one scoop in morning protein shake. Here are ingredients:

Ingredients
Perfect Green Juice Blend (5040 mg): Barley Grass (Organic Juice and Solubles), Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice, Organic Wheat Grass Juice, Organic Oat Grass Juice. Perfect Protein Mineral Blend (3300 mg): Spirulina, Rice Bran Soluble Extract, Chlorella, Calcified Red Algae, Various Kelp Species. Poten-Zyme Whole Food Matrix (1200 mg): Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Wheat Grass, Alfalfa grass, Organic Amaranth, Organic Quinoa, Organic Millet, Adzuki Bean, Organic Buckwheat, Garbanzo Beans, Kidney Beans, Lentils, Flax Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Chia Seeds, Sesame Seeds. Acerola Cherry Extract (300 mg). Perfect Veggie Blend (160 mg): Organic Beet, Organic Carrot, Organic Broccoli, Cucumber, Organic Tomato, Kale, Organic Spinach, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Celery, Parsley, Asparagus, Brussels Sprouts, Bell Pepper, Garlic, Ginger, Onion. Stevia (10 mg). Other Ingredients: Probiotic Cultures.

Directions
Adults mix 1 level scoop (2 tbsp) in 8 oz of water or juice 1 (or more) times per day. Begin with 1/4 serving size for the first few days, gradually working up to full serving size. May be taken with or without food. Children may take 1/4 to 1/2 of the adult serving. Scoop included. Store in a cool dry place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've used it. I liked it a lot. I always use a supplement like that on days when I can't get 5-7 servings of fruit/vegetables. Bump on what Kenny said.

All Garden of Life products are top notch. Especially their probiotic formulas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131