over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Perfect hair safe cycle

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I believe I found the perfect combination of drugs to grow and to keep hair.

Test
Primo
Finasteride for T conversion to DHT
RU58841

Both primo and test have a lower binding affinity to the AR then RU. RU had some more difficult time competing for the AR with stronger androgens.

I'd like to hear your opinions? Do you believe you have another hair safe cycle if so post it.

The way I see it if you’ve got the genes to loose it with or without anabolics you will lose it these safe protocol or using things to try prevent it this is genetics here not something mildly elevating your liver that you can use to help support it plus I believe there’s other pathways that cause hairloss also not just dht

And you just can’t change your genes unless they are taken out the body which we currently we can’t do

having a genetic clotting disorder I’m still at risk but giving a blood thinner to help prevent further issue but like with the hair unless the genes removed it’s never truly going away

just my two cents on this touchy subject
I’d just shave my head and be happy HUGE

The way I see it if you’ve got the genes to loose it with or without anabolics you will lose it these safe protocol or using things to try prevent it this is genetics here not something mildly elevating your liver that you can use to help support it plus I believe there’s other pathways that cause hairloss also not just dht

And you just can’t change your genes unless they are taken out the body which we currently we can’t do

having a genetic clotting disorder I’m still at risk but giving a blood thinner to help prevent further issue but like with the hair unless the genes removed it’s never truly going away

Lol

For sure there is truth to what you say but I say if you could hang on to your hair as long as possible you're better off.

Some guys have odd shaped heads, I'm lucky I don't but I definitely look better with hair.

Since doing this protocol, more specifically getting on finasteride. I've actually been able to regain some hair. I use nizoral shampoo, and cycle rogaine. So it doesn't feel like a fruitless effort.

I think another positive to a cycle like this is there's not a lot of androgenic activity which can cause a Cascade of negative effects over time. This is a cycle somebody can run into their 60s in my opinion.

Test
Primo
RU58841

Both primo and test have a lower binding affinity to the AR then RU. RU had some more difficult time competing for the AR with stronger androgens.

I'd like to hear your opinions? Do you believe you have another hair safe cycle if so post it.
Options? No cycle lol

Facts. Take a good look at your mother’s father and that is most likely what your hairline will look like when you get that age. There is no product that will prevent that. You’re wasting your money if you’re buying products to counteract your genes.

Test
Primo

Makes no sense my friend. You want a perfect hair safe cycle then list Test which converts to DHT via 5-alpha reductase and an actual DHT derivative. Then you try to block them. Their are other compounds that are more friendly to hair. I mean sure the easiest thing to do with all cycles is run a test base minimum, although you CAN run one without if you have enough aromatizing compounds but again its easiest just to run a test base. That in and of itself shouldn't be too harmful with normal DHT levels.

Makes no sense my friend. You want a perfect hair safe cycle then list Test which converts to DHT via 5-alpha reductase and an actual DHT derivative. Then you try to block them. Their are other compounds that are more friendly to hair. I mean sure the easiest thing to do with all cycles is run a test base minimum, although you CAN run one without if you have enough aromatizing compounds but again its easiest just to run a test base. That in and of itself shouldn't be too harmful with normal DHT levels.
Hence the finasteride. Blocking five alpha reductase

Primo has the lower affinity to the androgen receptor then that of RU so does testosterone...

You're right DHT does have a stronger infinity to the AR and more specifically the scalp then RU

Just because a drug is a DHT derivative does not mean that it's necessarily more harmful on the hair than a non-dht derivative.

Facts. Take a good look at your mother’s father and that is most likely what your hairline will look like when you get that age. There is no product that will prevent that. You’re wasting your money if you’re buying products to counteract your genes.
I've been able to regrow a lot of hair. It's unproductive to say it's useless. I say that it's not and there are others that have regained a lot of hair for example more plates more dates.

Did your grandfather implement any of these protocols?

As a female, my best advice to all guys is if you have a full head if hair now, keep your hair as long as you can;) Maintain it if you can because we like the hair just as much as we like the muscles 🙃

does not mean that it's necessarily more harmful on the hair than a non-dht derivative.
We will have to agree to disagree here. Permanent hair loss is a result of follicle shrinkage to the point the hair ceases. At this point it doesnt come back. Thats not the same as excess shedding due to stressors or other issues. The number one cause of follicle miniaturization is DHT.

We will have to agree to disagree here. Permanent hair loss is a result of follicle shrinkage to the point the hair ceases. At this point it doesnt come back. Thats not the same as excess shedding due to stressors or other issues. The number one cause of follicle miniaturization is DHT.
yes DHT is obviously very harmful for the hair hence why with this drug protocol there is very little DHT... Primo a DHT derivative only has an androgenic score around 80, yes I know primo's known to be hard on the hair for some. But have they run it alongside RU.

Is primo harder on the hair than Halo (which is a testosterone derivative)?

What's important to note here is that all (most) steroids are prohormones, what I mean here is the aromatized or the five alpha reductase into another hormone.

As an example people would claim that a Deca cycle would make sense for hair loss but then for it to truly be her safe you would have to not run tests because Deca file alpha reductase actually into a less androgenic compound.

We can point to "the perfect cycle" all we want, but everyone reacts differently to drugs.
EQ made me shed like a dog. Mast and proviron, nothing. Tren yes, NPP no.
There is no magical formula. You try and hold onto what you have but on gear, you'll speed up the process no matter what. That's just part of the game.

The guys who you see talking about "their protocol" are probably dudes who would've had a full head of hair anyways.

Test
Primo
RU58841

What doses of finasteride and RU do you run for this purpose?

MP, you should do a deep dive on the long term neuroendicrinological side effects of finasteride use. It’s nasty as fuck. Anybody who values their well being and health shouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.

I second this. There is a whole forum dedicated to PFS or 'post finasteride syndrome'.
This is severely overstated, personally it was that fear mongering that kept me away from implementing finasteride all these years. the statistics of people with these experiences are ridiculously low some can say that it's pure chance.

We here are sticking high levels of hormones that are non FDA approved, many experimental, from clydescent labs with limited to no literature into our bodies.

You are afraid of blocking five alpha reductase, with a drug that has proven efficacy, track record and FDA approved? Even while super physiologically elevating your DHT to dangerous levels. COME ON GUYS.

I think there's a valid argument to limiting DHT exposure for overall health, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT OUR DHT IS SUPAPHYSIOLOGICALLY ELEVATED, from the testosterone we enjoy/inject.

What doses of finasteride and RU do you run for this purpose?
50mg RU once or twice a day, many times I forget my nightly dosage but I would definitely recommend twice per day because of RU's short half-life

1 mg finasteride

his is severely overstated
I will give you that. I'm not as active on this forum as others but I do see it come up often. Granted you are talking about such a huge population taking this drug and the amount of people complaining of sides is miniscule by comparison. I still wouldn't want to be one of those guys, but you do put it in context when you consider what else we are injecting into our bodies.

This is severely overstated, personally it was that fear mongering that kept me away from implementing finasteride all these years. the statistics of people with these experiences are ridiculously low some can say that it's pure chance.

We here are sticking high levels of hormones that are non FDA approved, many experimental, from clydescent labs with limited to no literature into our bodies.

You are afraid of blocking five alpha reductase, with a drug that has proven efficacy, track record and FDA approved? Even while super physiologically elevating your DHT to dangerous levels. COME ON GUYS.

I think there's a valid argument to limiting DHT exposure for overall health, ESPECIALLY GIVEN THAT OUR DHT IS SUPAPHYSIOLOGICALLY ELEVATED, from the testosterone we enjoy/inject.
When verrry smart guys like Dr Scott Stevenson say BEWARE of a certain drug (cough cough FINA), I listen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear