over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Perfect hair safe cycle

Nothing I stated is a "DHT blocker"

RU is it topical anti-androgen with less affinity to the androgen receptor than that of DHT, so it doesn't do that well of a job at blocking DHT itself. But it works well on testosterone

and finasteride which is a five alpha reductase inhibitor.

Test has an androgenic score of 100
Primo- 80
RU- 120 (notice how this number is higher than the two above)

Dht- much higher than all three of these

I think you are misunderstanding
MP, as far as I can tell you’re conflating androgenic score rating with AR binding affinity. The androgenic ratings are derived from the growth/enlargement of the prostate (and seminal vesicles) of hypogonadal rats administered steroid for 8 days then dissected. The anabolic rating is also not the AR binding affinity of the compound. It is the measurement of the growth on levator ani muscle on said rats. It’s just terribly useless for us.

Sorry i may be confused - I just read your last post before mine. Do you have a list of scores for AR binding affinity for our drugs?

men and their hair, such a touchy subject... myself included. lol

I believe I found the perfect combination of drugs to grow and to keep hair.

Test
Primo
Finasteride for T conversion to DHT
RU58841

Both primo and test have a lower binding affinity to the AR then RU. RU had some more difficult time competing for the AR with stronger androgens.

I'd like to hear your opinions? Do you believe you have another hair safe cycle if so post it.
Where did you come across ru58841 has a difficult time competing for the AR with stronger androgens? Studies?

Looks safe. Remember most primo is faked. Even stuff where you scratch off a code and confirm it online . I've done primo twice and every time pip like test p but that's a whole different subject .

Test and EQ seems to be hair safe with ru and fina.

Nothing I stated is a "DHT blocker"

RU is it topical anti-androgen with less affinity to the androgen receptor than that of DHT, so it doesn't do that well of a job at blocking DHT itself. But it works well on testosterone

and finasteride which is a five alpha reductase inhibitor.

Test has an androgenic score of 100
Primo- 80
RU- 120 (notice how this number is higher than the two above)

Dht- much higher than all three of these
Ru has an androgenic score of 120? How can this be if it's an anti androgen? Do you mean negative score of 120? And at what dose? Typical dose is 2.5 grams per 50 ml , 5 % . What's those dose equate to?

So looks like strong androgen stuff like tren , esp moderate high dosing , ru, couldn't compete?

My hair all of a sudden became very sensitive to my gear use. My hair literally fell out until I had the full blown George Costanza. Dropping my test down to legit trt levels 120mg for me and adding in finasteride 3 times a week helped me regain basically 90% of what I lost. I now will stay there forever and periodically add a small dose anabolic on top of that. Can’t use deca with finasteride from what I’ve read so that’s out. Primo and masteron is a no go as well. I tried the tiniest amount of tren like 5mg a day and my hair started instantly falling out. Dhb I only went to 200mg, worked well with no effect on my hair. I’m currently on 150mg of ment with 10mg superdrol and my hair has been untouched from those as well.

My hair all of a sudden became very sensitive to my gear use. My hair literally fell out until I had the full blown George Costanza. Dropping my test down to legit trt levels 120mg for me and adding in finasteride 3 times a week helped me regain basically 90% of what I lost. I now will stay there forever and periodically add a small dose anabolic on top of that. Can’t use deca with finasteride from what I’ve read so that’s out. Primo and masteron is a no go as well. I tried the tiniest amount of tren like 5mg a day and my hair started instantly falling out. Dhb I only went to 200mg, worked well with no effect on my hair. I’m currently on 150mg of ment with 10mg superdrol and my hair has been untouched from those as well.
Ah the Costanza. Love that haircut lol. I read this whole thing. I’ve been in the place of just about everyone that posted. So glad I just decided not to care about hair lol. But I understand how hard that would be if you don’t look cool bald. But if you can ever just get over it and move on, that’s where you want to be. Hair loss should not dominate your thoughts all day. Or at all. So if you’re thinking about it routinely then you are doing it wrong. We’re savage conquerers. You think a savage gives a shit about hair follicles lol?

Dude, the way to disregard everyone's input tells me that there is ZERO point in trying to help you.

Good luck with your "hair perfect" cycle.

Test only- with finestride

Deca only-no finestride

End of list If you are worried about hair

Dude, the way to disregard everyone's input tells me that there is ZERO point in trying to help you.

Good luck with your "hair perfect" cycle.
Is this directed towards me? I simply haven't been on this site. Honestly I'm pretty much over gear after hitting 240lbs it's just uncomfortable being this large on my frame and hard to find clothing that fits good.

Ru has an androgenic score of 120? How can this be if it's an anti androgen? Do you mean negative score of 120? And at what dose? Typical dose is 2.5 grams per 50 ml , 5 % . What's those dose equate to?

So looks like strong androgen stuff like tren , esp moderate high dosing , ru, couldn't compete?
I misspoke I meant it's ar binding affinity.

Correct, RU would not be able to compete with compounds like Tren because it's binding Affinity so much weaker

I believe I found the perfect combination of drugs to grow and to keep hair.

Test
Primo
Finasteride for T conversion to DHT
RU58841

Both primo and test have a lower binding affinity to the AR then RU. RU had some more difficult time competing for the AR with stronger androgens.

I'd like to hear your opinions? Do you believe you have another hair safe cycle if so post it.
How do you REALLY know if it works for YOU?

There is no accurate way to predict hair loss.

You are unique . . . just like everybody else.

How do you REALLY know if it works for YOU?

There is no accurate way to predict hair loss.

You are unique . . . just like everybody else.
I am unique, sure. My scalp tends to get itchy when I lose hair

The reason behind avoiding deca with finasteride is the deca won't reduce into 5a-dhn (which has weak androgenic effects). So more deca will stay as deca. If deca isn't giving you hairloss to begin with I don't see why you can't mix it with finasteride.

I misspoke I meant it's ar binding affinity.

Correct, RU would not be able to compete with compounds like Tren because it's binding Affinity so much weaker
Do you think low dose tren say 10 mgs four times a week is still too overwhelming for ru58841 at say 5%?

I’d say see for yourself, ment has 0 effect on my hair loss.
I’m running 5mg of tren and 5mg of tren a day and I’ve noticed some very mild thinning. I should drop the tren and see if it’s the ment, tren made me thin pretty bad during a blast I did with it.

Test 200, primo 200, fin, regain, and RU

Do you think low dose tren say 10 mgs four times a week is still too overwhelming for ru58841 at say 5%?
I’m running 200 test, 200 primo, 35 tren and 35 ment, finasteride, rogain, RU and I’m getting some mild thinning

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131