over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Performance better when coming off???

rookx750

Registered
I have a buddy who has run a few cycles ( high test only300 up to 900, 300npp+ 300test, trt +15mg tren, 600npp +200 test). All bloods are in range during, bp normal to normal minor high, estro in range only thing I have noticed is free test isn’t optimal but in range. Diet has always been bulking as goal is to get as big and strong as possiblething(high protein, mod carbs and mod fat). Here’s the thing once he stops the cycle is when his work outs and lifts are the best. It’s the weirdest thing he sets PRs every workout for 2-3 weeks as the compounds are clearing and keeps the on trt till the next run. He has mentioned that when he comes off the gear he feel way better in terms of lethargic. Does this happen to anyone else? I will say he progresses in sizes as that is the goal but very very slowly, never even blows up in water weight(never done orals). Is he just not a good aas responder? He has put on almost 40 lbs of tissue over 2 1/2 years.

You need to reevaluate your AAS use if it compromises the quality of your life; especially your workouts

Can't grow if you can't eat, Cant grow if you can't train properly, Can't grow if you can't sleep

Happens to me. I perform better when off. Yea I get big and vascular while on but also can't breathe, can't run, feel very tired and bloated ect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When i used to cycle test enanthate for competitions, my top strength was always about 10 days after the last shot of enanthate. I looked and felt the best about 14-21 days after.

I think it's common with the long chain esters. However, if he were also cycling something like Dbol in there and he dropped the Dbol, he'd notice a serious strength decrease within a day.

You need to reevaluate your AAS use if it compromises the quality of your life; especially your workouts

Can't grow if you can't eat, Cant grow if you can't train properly, Can't grow if you can't sleep

I totally agree drugs are really on the bottom of the list for him as he trained natty forl 15 year before touching anything at 29 years old. Basically his complaint is that he so consistent with the eating but so up and down with workout logs then all the sudden when the compounds start cleaning out he start making great progress so fast and is able to keep it.

When i used to cycle test enanthate for competitions, my top strength was always about 10 days after the last shot of enanthate. I looked and felt the best about 14-21 days after.

I think it's common with the long chain esters. However, if he were also cycling something like Dbol in there and he dropped the Dbol, he'd notice a serious strength decrease within a day.

Yes, all test is trt cyp.

Yes, all test is trt cyp.

I'm noticing the exact same thing. I'm coming off test right now and have a ton of energy.

I think the lethargy sneaks up on you. You don't realize it's there till it's gone.

Yep happens to me too. Strength is higher when on but I feel better and have more stamina on TRT. I wonder if it has to do with resting heart rate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131