over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peripheral Artery Disease

SUPERMOFO

may I ask if your mental health is OK? I know when I get a health scare/concern I can give myself anxiety issues.

To answer your question above, No i have no experience or know of anyone off top of head. Sorry brother.

Don't forget daily curcumin and healthy fats. Plaques cannot form in the absence of systemic inflammation.
Absence of CRP and high omega 3:6 ratio won't reverse existing plaques, but can prevent future ones from forming.

Don't forget daily curcumin and healthy fats. Plaques cannot form in the absence of systemic inflammation.
Absence of CRP and high omega 3:6 ratio won't reverse existing plaques, but can prevent future ones from forming.

Are there any studies or literature you can point to that verifies these claims?

Just genuinely curious about it...

Are there any studies or literature you can point to that verifies these claims?

Just genuinely curious about it...

It is interesting stuff indeed. Inflammation is the basic pathogenic element in the development of atherosclerotic disease and in its manifestation.
A lot of work is being done on this stuff right now. It's the reason that atherosclerosis is being correlated with gum disease. Chronic periodontitis results in a massive inflammatory response. Those markers end up in the systemic blood supply, and over time the chronic inflammation which began in the mouth ends up having deleterious effects on the heart and arteries. Long story short: Take your curcumin, fish oil, and floss your teeth lol

It is interesting stuff indeed. Inflammation is the basic pathogenic element in the development of atherosclerotic disease and in its manifestation.
A lot of work is being done on this stuff right now. It's the reason that atherosclerosis is being correlated with gum disease. Chronic periodontitis results in a massive inflammatory response. Those markers end up in the systemic blood supply, and over time the chronic inflammation which began in the mouth ends up having deleterious effects on the heart and arteries. Long story short: Take your curcumin, fish oil, and floss your teeth lol
I've found that periostat, low dose doxycycline, keeps my gums very healthy. My dentist put me on it and it greatly helped my gum health. A lot of that is genetic.

SUPERMOFO

may I ask if your mental health is OK? I know when I get a health scare/concern I can give myself anxiety issues.

To answer your question above, No i have no experience or know of anyone off top of head. Sorry brother.
I think so... LOL Honestly bro, I've been around, have seen a lot in this violent and sometimes evil world of ours, that the only things that really scare me are harm or poor health of my loved ones and being paralyzed and unable to do for myself. I know how to suffer and survive without going too crazy... lol I'm not saying that I don't appreciate each and every day on this earth but I'm just saying there are worse things than dying from something like this (for me anyway) but of course I want to beat it before it beats me though, is there any other way to be? LOL Thank you very much for asking! I do get down from time to time but I usually can tell myself to stop bitching because it could always be worse and I'm much more fortunate than many and then I just feel selfish for feeling down in the first place. On second thought, maybe I am a little crazy. ;)

I have taken curcumin and Omega 3's daily for a couple of decades, definitely not stopping now. My CRP is usually always on the low side. Thanks for the suggestions

The last of my latest blood work. Just an FYI, My test cyp is doc prescribed, from the pharmacy, dosage was 40mg taken 3 times per week on M-W-F. My numbers are always lower than my buddy's, at the same dose puts him in the 1,000 range...
  • C-Reactive Protein Ultra Sensitive
    1.0 mg/L

Date:Oct 22, 2021 10:54 a.m. CDT
    Reference Range:0.0 mg/L - 5.0 mg/L

• Testosterone, Free, S MAYO
    22.4 ng/dL

Reference Range:4.26-16.4

Testosterone, Total, S MAYO
    575 ng/dL

Reference Range:240-950

I think so... LOL Honestly bro, I've been around, have seen a lot in this violent and sometimes evil world of ours, that the only things that really scare me are harm or poor health of my loved ones and being paralyzed and unable to do for myself. I know how to suffer and survive without going too crazy... lol I'm not saying that I don't appreciate each and every day on this earth but I'm just saying there are worse things than dying from something like this (for me anyway) but of course I want to beat it before it beats me though, is there any other way to be? LOL Thank you very much for asking! I do get down from time to time but I usually can tell myself to stop bitching because it could always be worse and I'm much more fortunate than many and then I just feel selfish for feeling down in the first place. On second thought, maybe I am a little crazy. ;)

You summed up pretty much how I view things.

With me, I think I am going though a mid-life crisis because everything I have done wrong to my body in life(AAS.alcohol,shrooms,weed,etc.) have led me to think a certain way.

So yeah, I am a touch on the crazy side from time to time. Good to know guys like us are not alone.

You summed up pretty much how I view things.

With me, I think I am going though a mid-life crisis because everything I have done wrong to my body in life(AAS.alcohol,shrooms,weed,etc.) have led me to think a certain way.

So yeah, I am a touch on the crazy side from time to time. Good to know guys like us are not alone.
My abuse to my body has been more in the form of physical abuse from training, jiu-jitsu, combative environment, powerlifting, etc. I never went too overboard on the PEDs but still enough before going on strictly TRT years ago. Never been a big partier so no mind altering substances other than the occasional overindulgence of one or some of my favorite bourbons. I feel like I probably missed out trying the "more fun substances" in my younger years. Way too old to try them now, however I am considering getting my MJ prescription card to try it for pain management. Think it'll help? Lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws