over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peripheral Neuropathy from —?

whacked

Registered
Got diagnosed with Idiopathic Painful Neuropathy. Painful shit.

Idiopathic is just the medical authorities big word way of saying they have no clue what’s causing it. Lol

Most PN cases come from diabetes or even pre-diabetes (blood glucose values that flirt w diabetes thresholds).

I have neither.

We have run tests on just about every known “typical“ cause
-B1, B3, B6 or B12 deficiency
-B6 toxicity
-Diabetes & Pre
-Lymes disease
-Rheumatoid Disease (RA, Lupus, Sjogrens)
-Hypo-Thyroid
-Biomechanical compromise (spinal / discs / nerve roots)

Not positive for any of the above.
I’ve been at this (all the testing) for awhile now.

2 things left to consider

1. I take a lot of supplements and have for 20 years. Can’t help but wonder if there’s some sort of heavy-metal toxicity that may be an issue here from China or India where many herbal formulations come from.

Arsenic and Thallium are on my mind and will test to rule these out as well.

2. Wondering if they are chemical agents and all the oils I’ve injected that may be a problem as well.

Thoughts on these 2 thought process?

I have no idea what chemical goes into making an oil but I know I’ve injected quite a bit of it in 20 years. lol

I thought cancer was one of the causes as well. Have you been checked for something in your family history?

Idiopathic is just the medical authorities big word way of saying they have no clue what’s causing it. Lol

Most PN cases come from diabetes or even pre-diabetes (blood glucose values that flirt w diabetes thresholds).

I have neither.

-B6 toxicity
-Diabetes & Pre
-Lymes disease
-Hypo-Thyroid

1. I take a lot of supplements and have for 20 years. Can’t help but wonder if there’s some sort of heavy-metal toxicity that may be an issue here from China or India where many herbal formulations come from.

2. Wondering if they are chemical agents and all the oils I’ve injected that may be a problem as well.

I have no idea what chemical goes into making an oil but I know I’ve injected quite a bit of it in 20 years. lol

What are your symptoms and what were their reasons or tests performed to give you that diagnosis? What prescription meds are you on?

No cancer. Scary thought though huh? Ugggg.

No DNP use.

My post had a typo. I was diagnosed w Small Fiber Peripheral Neuropathy.

Began as very mild tingling in the 2nd toe. Quickly progressed to burning lightening bolts on fire pain (w numbness in other regions of the foot) and sharp pains in the other foot.

Fingers and thumbs are still very much in the mild tingling phase.

Diagnosis came from symptoms, EMG and a nerve biopsy.

Generally neuropathy comes from the bottom up while radiating spine nerve issues come from the spine down but there are exceptions to the rules. What I'm getting at is a percent of your symptoms could possible still come from nerve root irritation and may be worth investigating as well. But if you have both bilateral hand and foot symptoms with no symptoms running up and down the limbs then is more likely neuropathy.

A lot of people take gabapentin/neurontin for this with benefit. People get sleepy on this to begin and usually get used to the drug and then can go up on dose with good relief. Same family as Lyrica I believe. Lyrica is crazy expensive while gabapentin is generic now.

Keep us informed on this issue.

Generally neuropathy comes from the bottom up while radiating spine nerve issues come from the spine down but there are exceptions to the rules. What I'm getting at is a percent of your symptoms could possible still come from nerve root irritation and may be worth investigating as well. But if you have both bilateral hand and foot symptoms with no symptoms running up and down the limbs then is more likely neuropathy.

A lot of people take gabapentin/neurontin for this with benefit. People get sleepy on this to begin and usually get used to the drug and then can go up on dose with good relief. Same family as Lyrica I believe. Lyrica is crazy expensive while gabapentin is generic now.

Keep us informed on this issue.
is Gabapentin supposed to help with Facet Joint Syndrome and/or lumbar disc herniations/bulges and the pain associated with them?

is Gabapentin supposed to help with Facet Joint Syndrome and/or lumbar disc herniations/bulges and the pain associated with them?

it can, we use it for fucking everything in the ICU/ER. It does however come with very unpredictable side effects for most.

It can help with a lot of different pains. It just seems to turn the volume knob down on pain for most.

it can, we use it for fucking everything in the ICU/ER. It does however come with very unpredictable side effects for most.

Unpredictable sides for most? The most common side effect people tell me is it makes them tired, groggy or a bit dizzy. Every now and again someone has a random side effect like night mares or something random but I would say the drug is very well tolerated by most.

Let me know what you mean. If you work in ER you are probably giving people their first dose so I wonder what you see.

Let me know what you mean. If you work in ER you are probably giving people their first dose so I wonder what you see.

The drug is generally well tolerated, especially when you factor in how much relief it gives to neuropathic patients. I wish I wouldnt have said "for most" it does well for "most" but there is a moderately sized population who dont tolerate it well, or maybe theyre just pussies. A complete made up number but i'd say 1/5 have adverse sides.

The most common issue is cognitive and its more than just nightmares it can induce full paranoia in just one dose, it can really fuck with the elderly though theres a lot of factors that go into play, and thats just at a normal dose. The thing is we have doctors that crank that shit up in lue of using traditional pain killers, doses of 2000mg+ arent rare, when the dosing gets that high we almost always see some odd behaviors mixed with a diminished of motor control. Angioedema and diarrhea are also lesser side effects that are usually common.

As for OP, like I tell everyone who comes to the internet looking for medical advice.
1) You have given next to no details, I hope you can communicate better to your attending medical staff
2) Dont arm chair QB your attending medical staff
3) Try not to worry about the source, not that I have a clue but my bet would be heavy metal poisoning would lead to much worse problems way before you get nerve damage.

No DNP use.

How about the chemicals used to make UG labs gear.

I have no chemistry skills so I have no clue what is used to make oil preparations.

Any thing typically used in these that I should be concerned with? Long shot but I need to explore everything.
Thanks

I have neither.

-B6 toxicity
-Diabetes & Pre
-Lymes disease
-Hypo-Thyroid

How many time have you been tested for Lyme disease? The tests are notoriously inaccurate.

I thought cancer was one of the causes as well. Have you been checked for something in your family history?

That'd be a shitload of cancer markers and paraneoplastic syndrome panels to test. Don't forget the numerous scans. Ugh!

I went to my primary doctor last week. He took blood for testing before he went on vacation and gave me a referral- I had the first EMG this morning and will get some results when the doctor is back after Labor Day.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws