over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Permanent Side Effect from DNP?

Sevn

Registered
I've been using and abusing DNP for 12 months straight, don't really want to get too much in depth but I was just cycling 2 weeks of DNP and binge my ass of for 2 weeks and repeat this vicious cycle for a year sometimes the weeks on dnp were longer and the weeks off were longer and vice-versa.

I tried some stupid shit with dnp, gh and slin to try and gain muscle but in the end all I got from DNP was an eating disorder and I think it's a shit drug for me personally and definitely impossible to build muscle on.

So I'm 1 year off DNP, regular dieting and I feel amazing no more binges, strength is good cardio everything but I still get these heat waves and I have it extremely warm everywhere I go, not that I break out in a sweat but like needles poking my skin kind of warm very uncomfortable almost drive you nuts.

Any suggestions what it could be? I've did basic bloods, gut cleanses, low carbs etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've been using and abusing DNP for 12 months straight, don't really want to get too much in depth but I was just cycling 2 weeks of DNP and binge my ass of for 2 weeks and repeat this vicious cycle for a year sometimes the weeks on dnp were longer and the weeks off were longer and vice-versa.

I tried some stupid shit with dnp, gh and slin to try and gain muscle but in the end all I got from DNP was an eating disorder and I think it's a shit drug for me personally and definitely impossible to build muscle on.

So I'm 1 year off DNP, regular dieting and I feel amazing no more binges, strength is good cardio everything but I still get these heat waves and I have it extremely warm everywhere I go, not that I break out in a sweat but like needles poking my skin kind of warm very uncomfortable almost drive you nuts.

Any suggestions what it could be? I've did basic bloods, gut cleanses, low carbs etc.

What else are you currently using?

Im on it now but generally dont like going over 2 weeks. Long term who knows, it's poison after all. Cancer may be a concern. I think Tony Huge got skin cancer, may or may not have been from DNP abuse.

12 months straight on DNP? AMATEUR is what Little Slice is calling you... :p;)

I've used it for over 6 months

Dad has used it for pushing 2 years

No issues

Your assuming dnp did this.

I kkow lots of gear users who get that pricky feeling. I used to. Broscience but i think its to do with h8gh rbc

Are the sensations in one location or does the location change? Where are the sensations, hands, feet, bilateral or all random?

I had something similar happen. Basically your body gets warm, then your body starts to get itchy. My itching started on my back then worked to my chest, lasted about 10-15 minutes.

Where do you live as in the climate? Is it hot all year or has it just started getting warmer? How long have you been feeling this... the whole year off dnp or less? Do you take any other supps for pumps, energy, fat burning etc?

I used to get that same issue of the pins and needles on my back and and cold sweat. Not really sure what caused it. Don’t remember what I was using at the time.. but haven’t had it in over a year now

At one point I remember my back getting so disgustingly dry and it started cracking open if I moved litterally the skin would tear open I just sat in front of a fan and kept putting lotion on my back for like a week. Still not sure what caused that either. Lol. Weather? Iduuno

It’s funny all the weird things people go through with no explanation.. just content that it’s over and you can move on.

I had something similar happen. Basically your body gets warm, then your body starts to get itchy. My itching started on my back then worked to my chest, lasted about 10-15 minutes.

Same, happens when I go over about 300+ mg of test a week.

Prepherial Neuropathy. Could be permanent. If not year to reverse damages to myelin sheath. few case studies from back in the day you can search for with some recvomendations for supplements to help whether they are effective or not I don’t know. , PN is probably the worst side effect of dnp, cataracts are easily treated with surgery and only idiots overdose and die. PN only affects some, probably due to your excessive duration on dnp. but your dnp days are over if you ever want your toes fingers to stop burning/tingling

Liver, kidney, and thyroid issues can all cause the itchy hot flash feeling. Not saying it's one of those but makes some sense.

I've had it before as well

Prepherial Neuropathy. Could be permanent. If not year to reverse damages to myelin sheath. few case studies from back in the day you can search for with some recvomendations for supplements to help whether they are effective or not I don’t know. , PN is probably the worst side effect of dnp, cataracts are easily treated with surgery and only idiots overdose and die. PN only affects some, probably due to your excessive duration on dnp. but your dnp days are over if you ever want your toes fingers to stop burning/tingling

One little study on it:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3589300/

I usually get heat flashes from time to time, usually it gets worse when I am holding alot of water. Like.when on gh or mk-677, and higher doses of test.
Went down to 200mg test E, instead of 250mg a week, dropped like 1-2lbs of water. Started keto diet and dropped another 2-3lbs of water.
Makes akot of diffrence, for me atleas...

How much DNP were you running through out the year?

Skip Hill has talked about issues he's had that he believes were brought on by DNP, including developing shingles. Once the shingles went away, he was still left with permanent nerve pain. He used it a 2nd time and had issues again with it. Of course correlation doesn't prove causation, but this was just on my mind as a podcast came out in the last day or so in which he talked about it.

Skip Hill has talked about issues he's had that he believes were brought on by DNP, including developing shingles.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054

Shingles is a viral infection that causes a painful rash. Although shingles can occur anywhere on your body, it most often appears as a single stripe of blisters that wraps around either the left or the right side of your torso.

Shingles is caused by the varicella-zoster virus — the same virus that causes chickenpox. After you've had chickenpox, the virus lies inactive in nerve tissue near your spinal cord and brain. Years later, the virus may reactivate as shingles.

I believe Skip was more thinking that his lingering nerve pain is tied to his DNP use, not his development of shingles. But shingles alone has been known to cause long-term nerve pain after it's cleared up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131