over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PERSONAL experience of Pharma HGH vs Repuatable Generic

bber99

Registered
Ok so I want to hear PERSONAL experiences of what some of you guys have had. Not hearsay, or what you "think", but personally what you felt/noticed/etc.

Currently I'm running 3.33iu daily of Primatropin (which is a very popular brand up here in Canada). But will soon have the opportunity to use Norditropin Pens at 3iu/daily (will probably bump it up during contest prep)

So obviously I'm pretty excited even though I've noticed good results with what I'm currently using.

You should feel differences between different brands within the pharma realm and within the generic realm as well.

Are these primas Chinese? Never heard.

Looking forward to a good thread. Hopefully full of hands on experience, not just hearsay.

Chime in

Bumping this thread back up......

I as well would like to hear some first hand experience on the 2

Nords at 3 iu will be a noticeable difference from 3 iu of quality generics. Much less bloat and fuller in muscle bellies. More of a dry look.

I've run multiple kits of the seros (pharm grade GH), the old Hyges, Rips, and the present day Grey and Black tops. IMO, good generics are just as good as the pharm grade stuff, and significantly cheaper. That's a big deal for those of us who run GH year round at 2-3IUs/day.

This thread again

With the recent testing of serostims compared with some of the better generics here, on paper the generics were almost on par with human grade hgh as far as purity and biological activity. All this information was concrete, unbais and objective. With the evidence there no one could ever convince me that pharmgrade hgh is that much better than generics and certainly not worth the 100's of $$ more. Thanks again to all the board's members and contributers who made those test possible.

I come from where I was buying hgh straight from the pharmacy and I was taking 4 iu a day and here I started using black tops and am using 5 iu a day I don't see a big difference except little bit more water retention from the black top than the pharma that's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've run multiple kits of the seros (pharm grade GH), the old Hyges, Rips, and the present day Grey and Black tops. IMO, good generics are just as good as the pharm grade stuff, and significantly cheaper. That's a big deal for those of us who run GH year round at 2-3IUs/day.

Same here. O G rips was a lot of water though.

With the recent testing of serostims compared with some of the better generics here, on paper the generics were almost on par with human grade hgh as far as purity and biological activity. All this information was concrete, unbais and objective. With the evidence there no one could ever convince me that pharmgrade hgh is that much better than generics and certainly not worth the 100's of $$ more. Thanks again to all the board's members and contributers who made those test possible.

This is the answer but there are still those people who will claim the testing is BS without any good reasoning.

I've been running Kefie at only 2IU per day for the past eight months and very pleased with the results. They are significantly showing now. Very vascular and staying lean even when my diet is off. Lethargy is my only issue, but it's getting better. I ill be switching brands here shortly.

When I first started in the Kefie, I got the welts, but stuck with it, they faded after about five weeks and have gotten none since. I also got some bloat, but that too seems to be on the decline. For the next three months, I will be running a Pharma grade at 4 times the price of the Kefie, but I want to eliminate whether it's that much better or not.

I've been running Kefie at only 2IU per day for the past eight months and very pleased with the results. They are significantly showing now. Very vascular and staying lean even when my diet is off. Lethargy is my only issue, but it's getting better. I ill be switching brands here shortly.

When I first started in the Kefie, I got the welts, but stuck with it, they faded after about five weeks and have gotten none since. I also got some bloat, but that too seems to be on the decline. For the next three months, I will be running a Pharma grade at 4 times the price of the Kefie, but I want to eliminate whether it's that much better or not.

Would you consider running 2iu eod instead of ed?

i def notice a quality look to my physique when using seros. im using blacks right now and i notice heart rate is significantly higher....didnt get that with the seros

I've use a lot of Serostim and Humatrope. There has been some generics that's came along that have been very close or even identical to the pharma's. The last generics I used were some Meditrope black tops and they were very good.

The science and tech that goes into making certain name brands is leaps and bounds over what they can make in a warehouse in China. Its a whole package that includes the HGH, preservatives etc... many brand quality brand names are liquid now. Also, dont forget transport and transit. Pharm will always be superior to UG, no contest.

i def notice a quality look to my physique when using seros. im using blacks right now and i notice heart rate is significantly higher....didnt get that with the seros

That's a big deal. I do not think these generics are good for heart with the palpitations they've caused many of us.

Anybody have experience with Evogene HGH, especially their pen. I believe they’re a Belgian company.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear