over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Personal experience with coaches and cycles

Depend on genetics and I would never recommend high doses. Life is more than just bodybuilding, you need to keep everything in balance.

Yes we know all of that. But many guys have used higher doses and are still alive and well at an older age now. It's all common sense and anything abusive in life can shorten your lifespan. But what about guys who have the genetics and want to be a top bodybuilder. Someone who could make loads of money from bodybuilding. Surely you realize you can't say to them 10mg test per day and go up to 20mg per day when pushing it. Are you just totally against bodybuilding and steroids now that you can't even mention a sensible cycle? Many of the pro's you look up to and many of the all time greats who are quite old now used much more than what you recommend on here.

I get where you come from and why you recommend what you do but it can be ridiculous at times. This is professionamuscle and for most people they are going to need to take more than 500mg to look freaky. I guess I am asking the wrong person as I know your stance on things. I just don't get the way you post all the time as no one runs cycles like you post. By that I don't mean guys who are just concerned with health and maintaining in their older age. I mean guys who want to grow.

So if you took a BB under your wing who planned to turn pro over 200 pounds you wouldn't recommend more in private? I am all for putting diet and training first and by a long way but without drugs you don't have a chance.

I am doing most everything on my own so no coach... I must admit it is kind of hard. Gear wise this is what I'm running and I thought it was pretty moderate.
My show is Nov 4 so about 10 weeks out. From 16 weeks out I just ran Sus at about 175 a week. Starting at week 12 I am at 500mg Sust a week and 300mg NPP a week. At 8 weeks i will drop the NPP and do 50 mg of Tren A eod and 100mg of Mast P eod At 6 weeks out Winny and Var at 50mg daily for one month, hat will take me till 2 weeks out then I'll just probably do Prop or TNE. That's how I planed it out and that's what I'm sticking to. I'm weigh about 173 or r right now and am doing cardio 5x a week for 20 minutes for maybe a month more and then 2 a days if I need it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we know all of that. But many guys have used higher doses and are still alive and well at an older age now. It's all common sense and anything abusive in life can shorten your lifespan. But what about guys who have the genetics and want to be a top bodybuilder. Someone who could make loads of money from bodybuilding. Surely you realize you can't say to them 10mg test per day and go up to 20mg per day when pushing it. Are you just totally against bodybuilding and steroids now that you can't even mention a sensible cycle? Many of the pro's you look up to and many of the all time greats who are quite old now used much more than what you recommend on here.

I get where you come from and why you recommend what you do but it can be ridiculous at times. This is professionamuscle and for most people they are going to need to take more than 500mg to look freaky. I guess I am asking the wrong person as I know your stance on things. I just don't get the way you post all the time as no one runs cycles like you post. By that I don't mean guys who are just concerned with health and maintaining in their older age. I mean guys who want to grow.

So if you took a BB under your wing who planned to turn pro over 200 pounds you wouldn't recommend more in private? I am all for putting diet and training first and by a long way but without drugs you don't have a chance.

First is no money in bodybuilding, except Mr.O and few more, maybe 5 all together. And is no income after retirement. The freaky look is that cause the death of bodybuilders. I did it with low doze and I did build a nice physic and I did it for my self , not to impress other people. The training and nutrition is the most important. The most I did it was close to 300mg per week, and after experimenting with this 20mg and 10mg (back and fort) for over 15 years I came to conclusion that the 300mg was to much for me. It is not my business to tell people what to do with their fife. I have many former pro bbs in contact me having health issues. Body building was and still a big part of my life, but my priority never was bodybuilding, the most important for me was and still, is my family.

I am doing most everything on my own so no coach... I must admit it is kind of hard. Gear wise this is what I'm running and I thought it was pretty moderate.
My show is Nov 4 so about 10 weeks out. From 16 weeks out I just ran Sus at about 175 a week. Starting at week 12 I am at 500mg Sust a week and 300mg NPP a week. At 8 weeks i will drop the NPP and do 50 mg of Tren A eod and 100mg of Mast P eod At 6 weeks out Winny and Var at 50mg daily for one month, hat will take me till 2 weeks out then I'll just probably do Prop or TNE. That's how I planed it out and that's what I'm sticking to. I'm weigh about 173 or r right now and am doing cardio 5x a week for 20 minutes for maybe a month more and then 2 a days if I need it

Don`t take it wrong, can you post a photo?

I am not going to tell you if you are taking too much or too little. There are many ways but something stick outs at me. Everything looks fine until you get to 2 weeks out. I would be looking at dropping test then and not adding any back in. Although you could if you want but I would be looking towards androgens for the last 2 weeks with a possible muscle filler if needed. Although your diet is everything as you know and that will be the thing that makes you look full or flat but drugs can definitely help. Basically everything is fine but don't stop the avar and winny 2 weeks out for test and keep them in till the end.

I can't put up any pictures today on Tapatalk but I do have them on my log.... El... yeah the last two weeks I'm clueless when it comes to the last week or 2. And I'll be doing physique and I probably want to do classic physique in the future but that's it. Going from Army to this is very different. The retired part is why I can even try to pursue this

This shouldn't turn into who is right and who is wrong. What is to much and what is not enough. This is why more people don't share things like this, because they get deficated on.

This shouldn't turn into who is right and who is wrong. What is to much and what is not enough. This is why more people don't share things like this, because they get deficated on.

I think Emeric's intentions are always good but kind of missing the point of this particular thread. I'm curious to hear more from what people have to say as far as "recommended" dosages from coaches.

Yes, if you want longevity. What is your cycle? and how old are you?

It doesn't matter what my cycle is. It's great if you promote longevity but when you say it's "ridiculously to much" you never provide context. Too much for what?
Even 10mg could be to much too, depending on context. Realistically, if a guy would, for example, want to turn pro while accepting a certain degree of risk then the listed cycles are very moderate.

I could not have said that any better. I mean there are hundreds if not thousands watching threads and most likely want to speak up and or get some constructive criticism. There is a right way to deliver the news. Just be respectful about it (unless it's a troll).

This is a thread I want to see some coaches chime in on and learn a thing or two. I've been training for 25 years and using gear for about 20. I don't have it all figured out. As my old man always said "You learn something new everyday".

Last edited:
I used palumbo for a prep once. I have to go into my binder and find the exact program. But I do remember the 1st 8 weeks. He had me doing a carb cycling diet. Also put all of his products into the program which wasn't cheap per month.
350mg test EOD
200mg EQ EOD
200mg Deca 3 x a week
4iu GH
GHRP6 250mcg post workout and before bed
Clen starting at 20mcg 2x a day
25mcg t3 a day
1/2 and arimidex a day

I belive the last 8 weeks was
Test 350mg EOD
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Winstrol 50mg EOD
Mast 100mg EOD
continue clen/t3 and adex

My current guy recommended I run this for my offseason

750mg human grade test e a week
600mg human grade deca a week
50mg test suspension 1 hour before training
50mg a day anadrol 1st 2 weeks
10IU hgh every day

Bostin Loyd recommends similar.
I think it was around

300 test e/c eod
200eq 3x week
100npp eod
No orals, thyroid, clen, peps.
Gh at 4iu
Slin was used in lowish doses, just to keep fasting BG down.

I'd be willing to bet Bostin's diet and palumbos are almost IDENTICAL.

As well as what they recommend for training...

So... i competed in 2010 for first time and cycle was:

1-8 Test E 500mg Week
1-8 Boldenon 400mg
8-12 Testp 50mg Tren 50mg Mast 50mg EOD
8-12 30 MG Anavar

Placed second on my category.

Second competition 2012

1 - 4 Anadrol 40mg
1 - 8 Deca 1g
1 - 8 Prop 300mg
1 - 12 Tren 150mg EOD
4 - 12 GH 5ui 5 days 2 off
8- 12 Winstrol 50mg EOD
8 - 12 150 mg Masteron EOD

On first competition i dieted really hard and condition was good and placed second, but on second competition diet was more relaxed condition was better and was much bigger.

Looking foward to compete on next year.

His lucky that he stopped before any health issues.

Bro this is not "criticize my dose" thread. I know your intentions are good but it's just examples of cycles some coaches put you on.

Bostin Loyd recommends similar.
I think it was around

300 test e/c eod
200eq 3x week
100npp eod
No orals, thyroid, clen, peps.
Gh at 4iu
Slin was used in lowish doses, just to keep fasting BG down.

I'd be willing to bet Bostin's diet and palumbos are almost IDENTICAL.

As well as what they recommend for training...

Makes sense being Dave coached Boston. He prob just stole his ideas and twisted them a bit. The diet wasn't the standard palumbo keto diet. I was doing a carb cycling diet. Fats were increased on days the carbs were lowered and vice versa to keep calories the same. It was kinda odd that he wanted me to use ghrp6 because whenever people ask him about GHRHs he always says use real gh...But he wanted me to do both. He also had me on a ton of OTC supps...Basicly the entire Species line lol - also had me using a multi vit called "juice plus" but what do you know he sells that on his website too lol. But that is the most anabolics I've ever used. I was probably the best conditioned guy at the show, but those doses were def high for being at the top of the middleweights. This was back in 2013.

He has never posted anything of relevance related to this. Doesn't matter who it is, 70mg test, Humanofort, Tribestan, phytic acid, 4 eggwhites (more might give you cancer), 1 gram bcaa. No gh. Insulin maybe at 1iu once or twice a week. :D
Hahaha!! Fact of the matter is, most protocols I have seen and some from the coaches that are members here were always around 1-2g. Offseason 500-1000mg test, 400-600mg of an anabolic, and 50-75mg of an oral. Precontest seems to vary between coaches but it's usually short esters the props, tren, masts, etc.

Honestly what OP posted is what I have seen. I myself have never competed or hired a coach. I probably wouldn't listen and run more lol. So what a coach recommends and what a competitor actually takes are two totally different things. So what coaches are recommending is irrelevant on my opinion to what these guys are actually taking. I have never seen a coach recommend grams on top of grams yet competitors have admitted to using that much.

Hahaha!! Fact of the matter is, most protocols I have seen and some from the coaches that are members here were always around 1-2g. Offseason 500-1000mg test, 400-600mg of an anabolic, and 50-75mg of an oral. Precontest seems to vary between coaches but it's usually short esters the props, tren, masts, etc.

Honestly what OP posted is what I have seen. I myself have never competed or hired a coach. I probably wouldn't listen and run more lol. So what a coach recommends and what a competitor actually takes are two totally different things. So what coaches are recommending is irrelevant on my opinion to what these guys are actually taking. I have never seen a coach recommend grams on top of grams yet competitors have admitted to using that much.

I can barely run the doses coaches ive used reccomend because I run out of spots to inject and am sore as shit all the time. 4cc EOD is a lot of oil for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear