over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Personal experience with coaches and cycles

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There are alot of post in more recent years with high doasges and assumptions. I think it would be beneficial if top guys actually shared there experiences with coaches. All the talk about Dallas and Rich is also bringing more attention to the drugs.
I remeber when i first joined this board. A beginner cycle was 250mg-500mg of test and thats it. Then work with that. Add a little deca and dbol next cycle, come off. Then Try something else. 1000mg of test was a big deal not so long ago. Atleast thats how i remeber it.

I worke with alex azarian for one prep. He implemented hgh but i told him i did not want to go there and he said thats completely fine.
Weeks 14-10 was 1000mg of test and 600 mg deca weeks 10-6 was 1000mg test 800mg eg. At week 8 we added 75mg tren a eod. At week 6 we dropped the eq and added 50mg oral winny ed. 4 weeks out we added t3 25mcg and 50mcg of clen. 2 weeks out added 100 mg. Proviron and some anti estrogens.

I worked w dave palumbo week 18 we started at 250 mg test eod 200mg eq eod 30mg dbol ed 5 iu of gh and 18 iu of long acting insulin split up in 2 doses twice daily. The dbol ended up being dropped cause my stomach couldnt handle it. i get ulcers when i take dbol. In 6 weeks the eq was changed to deca. Everything else stayed the same. Then in another 6 weeks deca changed to tren a 100mg. Eod with 50mg winny eod everything else the same.

Obv. In both instances diet was changed accordingly. But everyone talks about drugs now days.

The last cycle i did with dave i blew up but it took a toll on me. All the injections and attention to detail. I was over it at the point. It wasnt fun anymore its a different mind set you need and i dont have it. My job and making money is my main focus now. Not spending it.

But anyways i just wanted to put this out there because of the wondering and all the hoobla there is now days.

Bring me back to the days when shit was real and 500mg of test with 50mg of dbol and 400mg of deca make you look freaky.

There are alot of post in more recent years with high doasges and assumptions. I think it would be beneficial if top guys actually shared there experiences with coaches. All the talk about Dallas and Rich is also bringing more attention to the drugs.
I remeber when i first joined this board. A beginner cycle was 250mg-500mg of test and thats it. Then work with that. Add a little deca and dbol next cycle, come off. Then Try something else. 1000mg of test was a big deal not so long ago. Atleast thats how i remeber it.

I worke with alex azarian for one prep. He implemented hgh but i told him i did not want to go there and he said thats completely fine.
Weeks 14-10 was 1000mg of test and 600 mg deca weeks 10-6 was 1000mg test 800mg eg. At week 8 we added 75mg tren a eod. At week 6 we dropped the eq and added 50mg oral winny ed. 4 weeks out we added t3 25mcg and 50mcg of clen. 2 weeks out added 100 mg. Proviron and some anti estrogens.

I worked w dave palumbo week 18 we started at 250 mg test eod 200mg eq eod 30mg dbol ed 5 iu of gh and 18 iu of long acting insulin split up in 2 doses twice daily. The dbol ended up being dropped cause my stomach couldnt handle it. i get ulcers when i take dbol. In 6 weeks the eq was changed to deca. Everything else stayed the same. Then in another 6 weeks deca changed to tren a 100mg. Eod with 50mg winny eod everything else the same.

Obv. In both instances diet was changed accordingly. But everyone talks about drugs now days.

The last cycle i did with dave i blew up but it took a toll on me. All the injections and attention to detail. I was over it at the point. It wasnt fun anymore its a different mind set you need and i dont have it. My job and making money is my main focus now. Not spending it.

But anyways i just wanted to put this out there because of the wondering and all the hoobla there is now days.

Bring me back to the days when shit was real and 500mg of test with 50mg of dbol and 400mg of deca make you look freaky.
That's interesting. Thanks for sharing. What were the diets like?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Shit is still real today

Guys just use more because it's turned into a culture of drugs rather than a culture of bodybuilding.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

cycle with Milos, was 16 week off season goal get as much size but lose fat or stay just as lean

500mg sust /w
200mg tren /w
300mg npp /w

60mg dbol a day

doses were probably even lower because it was UGL so id guess 90% the doses were actually used

16 weeks later I was up 15-20lbs (I forget exact number) and leaner

switched every 4 weeks, had the best gains ever, after this I learned you only need so much
I was very happy I hired him, best thing I've ever done. I probably would be using higher doses if it wasn't for him

Last edited:
cycle with Milos, was 16 week off season goal get as much size but lose fat or stay just as lean

500mg sust /w
200mg tren /w
300mg npp /w

60mg dbol a day

doses were probably even lower because it was UGL so id guess 90% the doses were actually used

switched every 4 weeks, had the best gains ever, after this I learned you only need so much
I was very happy I hired him, best thing I've ever done. I probably would be using higher doses if it wasn't for him

Did you do the Humalog or just the "Fed-Ex" drinks? :D

500mg sust /w
200mg tren /w
300mg npp /w

60mg dbol a day

That's awesome progress..

how many times a week were you training when you were working with Milos?

What did your diet look like (macros %)?

500mg sust /w
200mg tren /w
300mg npp /w

60mg dbol a day

Did you do this for 4 weeks, then changed compounds for 4 more weeks while keeping dosages about the same?

Interesting thread but I can't contribute due to the lack of coaches I've hired

Really looking forward to feedback on this thread as I've been considering taking on a coach in the next few months. Great post!

I used palumbo for a prep once. I have to go into my binder and find the exact program. But I do remember the 1st 8 weeks. He had me doing a carb cycling diet. Also put all of his products into the program which wasn't cheap per month.
350mg test EOD
200mg EQ EOD
200mg Deca 3 x a week
4iu GH
GHRP6 250mcg post workout and before bed
Clen starting at 20mcg 2x a day
25mcg t3 a day
1/2 and arimidex a day

I belive the last 8 weeks was
Test 350mg EOD
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Winstrol 50mg EOD
Mast 100mg EOD
continue clen/t3 and adex

My current guy recommended I run this for my offseason

750mg human grade test e a week
600mg human grade deca a week
50mg test suspension 1 hour before training
50mg a day anadrol 1st 2 weeks
10IU hgh every day

I used palumbo for a prep once. I have to go into my binder and find the exact program. But I do remember the 1st 8 weeks. He had me doing a carb cycling diet. Also put all of his products into the program which wasn't cheap per month.
350mg test EOD
200mg EQ EOD
200mg Deca 3 x a week
4iu GH
GHRP6 250mcg post workout and before bed
Clen starting at 20mcg 2x a day
25mcg t3 a day
1/2 and arimidex a day

I belive the last 8 weeks was
Test 350mg EOD
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Winstrol 50mg EOD
Mast 100mg EOD

My current guy recommended I run this for my offseason

750mg human grade test e a week
600mg human grade deca a week
50mg test suspension 1 hour before training
50mg a day anadrol 1st 2 weeks
10IU hgh every day

It is ridiculously to much.

It is ridiculously to much.

I don't know the guy who posted that but those are standard doses... on the low side even. I don't know what show he was prepping for and maybe it was novice or maybe it was national but the below is nothing ridiculously high to me:

last 8 weeks was
Test 350mg EOD
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Winstrol 50mg EOD
Mast 100mg EOD

Granted he could have used half and probably got similar results. But go on Emeric let say you have a guy who is wants to be the best bodybuilder in the US. He is competing at the nationals so what sort of cycle would you have him run? Ok I need to reword as everyone is different and everyone needs different amounts so what is the max dose cycle you would have a national level competitor wanting to turn pro take?

Ok I need to reword as everyone is different and everyone needs different amounts so what is the max dose cycle you would have a national level competitor wanting to turn pro take?

He has never posted anything of relevance related to this. Doesn't matter who it is, 70mg test, Humanofort, Tribestan, phytic acid, 4 eggwhites (more might give you cancer), 1 gram bcaa. No gh. Insulin maybe at 1iu once or twice a week. :D

Yes we know anything over 10mg test per day is too much according to you :rolleyes:
Stacked with Humanofort I'm sure 10mg is enough for all, whatever the goal :p

Yes, if you want longevity. What is your cycle? and how old are you?

He has never posted anything of relevance related to this. Doesn't matter who it is, 70mg test, Humanofort, Tribestan, phytic acid, 4 eggwhites (more might give you cancer), 1 gram bcaa. No gh. Insulin maybe at 1iu once or twice a week. :D

Exactly, I am 65 and healthy. and still in good shape. This photo was taken in February.

Attachments

• Emeric 64 2.jpg
    Emeric 64 2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,201
I don't know the guy who posted that but those are standard doses... on the low side even. I don't know what show he was prepping for and maybe it was novice or maybe it was national but the below is nothing ridiculously high to me:

last 8 weeks was
Test 350mg EOD
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Winstrol 50mg EOD
Mast 100mg EOD

Granted he could have used half and probably got similar results. But go on Emeric let say you have a guy who is wants to be the best bodybuilder in the US. He is competing at the nationals so what sort of cycle would you have him run? Ok I need to reword as everyone is different and everyone needs different amounts so what is the max dose cycle you would have a national level competitor wanting to turn pro take?

Depend on genetics and I would never recommend high doses. Life is more than just bodybuilding, you need to keep everything in balance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131