over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

personal problems and rhabdomyolyse

Kick that trick to the curb ASAP.

Look in the fucking mirror.... YOU ARE WORTHY OF MORE IN LIFE than some shit stain cheating whore.

Consider yourself lucky. You are not married and do not have children. Move on...

I can't address your girl problem as I feel they are generally all psycho but as far as rhabdo I must ask if you are taking any statin medications ? If so I would get off of them NOW and find a natural way to address any cholesterol issues.

guy I know had his girlfriend living in his apartment (he was paying for everything).

he discovered that she was cheating on him, and tried to kick her out.

she calls the cops and says that he is abusing her. he gets arrested for DV, and she gets an order of protection from him.

after he got out of jail (for a crime that never happened), he had to live somewhere else for 3 months.

his ex was staying in his apartment. she moved the guy she was cheating with into his apartment.

they were eating his food, fucking and sleeping in his bed.. all on his dime LMAO

the government will make you its blowup doll if you let them... make sure you never make yourself vulnerable to the white knight government lol

on top of what Maldorf said, I would strongly advise getting a few mates to live at your place while she is moving out.

that way, you have witnesses when she inevitably accuses you of some insane bullshit.

Yeah and she will start banging his "mates". She will use her pussy to turn them against OP!

on top of what Maldorf said, I would strongly advise getting a few mates to live at your place while she is moving out.

that way, you have witnesses when she inevitably accuses you of some insane bullshit.
On the downside, she's probably gonna sleep with all of them :D

Ahhhhhh.....feel the love in this thread :love:....testosterone truly does make the world a better place....

rhabdo is no joke. dont treat it lightly.

what she needs is to be out on her own. regardless of if you will be together down the road. she needs to grow up and face life. if you need someone to make you feel better, go on tinder.

thanks for your words guys..
first of all, news from doc:
he also believes it is rhabdo and she told me to see the ER today,
i declined because i am much better than yesterday.
we made a deal - i go to him tomorrow, we get bloods done @ ER and if its better i can go home and recover there, if worse i have to stay in ER..
if anybody doesnt know:
rhabdo is destruction of muscle cells. myoglobin is releaed in the blood stream an its toxic to kidneys. thats probably why my pee was dark. however, blood test show kidneys are OK and my pee is light again. CK and ALT/AST still through the roof..

now to my girl:
well, unfortunately, i would say i am a beta male. I never said no to any wish. You can deadlift 405 pounds 7 times and still be a weak male..
but i think i did a good thing. She told me she still loves me and we should try but i think she just tells this because she has no money for an appartment and she also has no contact to her parents or close friends. so she is afraid i will drop her. I said she should go see for an appartment, idc how.
i also said i dont want to have her until end of november here.
@Nyoco:
i love/loved her more than anything else. it was my real first love and we are already together since a long time. of course it hurts.
and i know i am weak in the relationship department.. :(
@FrancisK:
good summary.. i also cooked our meals

Look brother, girls are slick I don't care who she is, they don't love the way guys do. Us guys we love with our hearts but girls don't do that, they love conditionally it's just programmed into them. Yea she loves you as long as you do all that shit for her and she probably does actually love you but that doesn't mean shes not a whore that wants alpha dick and even though this guy is some video game loser he obviously is playing her in the way she likes and she is going for it, looks, strength and providing mean nothing at that point. You don't want to wife up a girl like that she will never change she will just get better at playing you. Girls loving "conditionally" used to mean maternal instinct which was good, they would seek a provider and latch on in order to satisfy their instinct as mothers but now that society is pretty much encouraging and condoning super whoreness and fake "independence" it means they love as long as it's a good condition for them, nothing to do with maternal instinct anymore. You use these girls just like they are using you and then go use the next one until you're satisfied. Then hopefully, but probably not, you'll meet one that ticks all the right boxes and you go wife that one up so you can procreate but that isn't for everyone and don't you dare go actively looking for a girl to wife up, only if it happens organically and don't ever ever fucken settle. We're men we can have kids, provide and protect when we're old and grey women have a clock.

The fact that you say yourself that you're a beta male is a good thing believe it or not, you at least recognize the problem and that means you can fix it. Most losers are perfectly happy to be the beta male and justify it until it knocks them to the ground, that was me. Use this as a life lesson and I promise promise promise you if you get rid of her and start doing things that make you happy instead of what makes her or others happy you will start loving life more than you ever have. You will be excited to wake up in the morning and go live your day, no matter what you have going on.

Also I think this goes without saying but she 1000% meeting up with this guy to cheat on you, shit she's cheating on you already it just isn't physical yet. Don't for one single second make an excuse for her about that in your head, she IS cheating on you and it will definitely escalate further. Even if it's not this guy it's just going to be another guy and she will get better at hiding it. This girl isn't special or some love of your life or any other kind of shit like that, she's just a girl that has become a net negative and it's time to dig deep down inside and let that bad motherfucker out that you know is in there instead of that baby bitch you are to her.

Yeah and she will start banging his "mates". She will use her pussy to turn them against OP!

Man, that's the way! Go ahead and ruin our plans! This could happen though and we didn't see that coming. I would hope your best friends wouldn't do such a thing though. I would like to think that mine would not.:rolleyes:

I don’t plan on even considering marriage until my dick is tired of every slut that would possibly get it up but we do exist solely to procreate don’t we? Religion or science whatever you want to believe in the end that’s what it comes down to and that’s what drives us. I had two parents and a family growing up it was kinda nice, if I had kids I would want to give the same to them.

You don’t agree little slut? But as I also said not everyone is meant for that....

I don’t plan on even considering marriage until my dick is tired of every slut that would possibly get it up but we do exist solely to procreate don’t we? Religion or science whatever you want to believe in the end that’s what it comes down to and that’s what drives us. I had two parents and a family growing up it was kinda nice, if I had kids I would want to give the same to them.

You don’t agree little slut? But as I also said not everyone is meant for that....

I'm saying it ain't up to u. You could have a beautiful family etc and your wife could flip a switch (like so many do) and wreck your shit

There are many, many men who are being gutted by the white knight government (which has an interest in breaking up families), and essentially forbidden from seeing their children

Not a roll of the dice I'm willing to make

Divorce is about 50% of marriages... You have much better odds in Russian roulette

basically, one of the best pieces of life advice that I got was this -

'never put yourself in a position where someone else can have it both ways.'

when a woman is with you, you care for her and provide for her.

if you marry her, she can still get your provision (via daddy government), even when she isn't with you.

never let anyone have it both ways.

guys thanks for all advices (even you littleslice) and sorry for the late reply)
first of all, i told her 1 month max, no day longer.
she starts watching for a small appartment now
second, late reply is because i am in hospital now and have to stay.
ck level still was over 100k (or vegetastyle: over 9000, hahha).
i got diuretika and get iv infusion (4 liters over the night, hi toilet and good bye sleep)
shit happens..
i am done with her.. i just want to know one thing now.. when can i go train again? :)

just want to know one thing now.. when can i go train again? :)

do you know how your cpk got that high?

mine was only around 4k when I OD'd on DNP..

I was told to lay off the weights for about a month.

do you know how your cpk got that high?

mine was only around 4k when I OD'd on DNP..

I was told to lay off the weights for about a month.

rhabdo
muscle cell destruction
did you lay off? i bet no ^^

guys thanks for all advices (even you littleslice) and sorry for the late reply)
first of all, i told her 1 month max, no day longer.
she starts watching for a small appartment now
second, late reply is because i am in hospital now and have to stay.
ck level still was over 100k (or vegetastyle: over 9000, hahha).
i got diuretika and get iv infusion (4 liters over the night, hi toilet and good bye sleep)
shit happens..
i am done with her.. i just want to know one thing now.. when can i go train again? :)

Keep your kidneys in good health. Drink as much water as you can handle and read this:
https://www.clinicalcorrelations.org/?p=3390

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting