over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

personal problems and rhabdomyolyse

Im sorry to hear about this bro, I truly hope you get well.. I know how it is sitting there get pumped with fluid and blood tested.

hang in there man..

and yes CK is creatine kinase, its the marker for damage tissue.

dont worry, i am strong, will get out of here, recover and build more muscle.
no more 6-7x a week over training shit, basic style 4-max5 times a week

yeah bro... you grow outside of the gym..

I go every other day. and my gains have never been better.

I did real well with 3 on 1 off, so 6 times a week but the volume is real low. lift hard and get the hell out. Lifts should not take more than about 1 hour each time. 3 sets for each body part , 6 for back.

When I was a young guy in college I overtrained bad. I was actually losing weight while lifting 5 or 6 days a week, but my sessions were lasting about 1 1/2 to 2 hours each.

thats what landed me in the hosp, 6 days training, diet was shit, not drinking enough, and taking heaps of supps to make up for my lazy ass slack in the kitchen.. I knew better, but I was in such a bad place at that point in my life, so much going and I overwhelmed myself, I was my own worst enemy.. To top it off, my age caught up to me, I wasnt able to train like once upon a time.. for myself it was called "letting go of the ego"..:banghead:

thats what landed me in the hosp, 6 days training, diet was shit, not drinking enough, and taking heaps of supps to make up for my lazy ass slack in the kitchen.. I knew better, but I was in such a bad place at that point in my life, so much going and I overwhelmed myself, I was my own worst enemy.. To top it off, my age caught up to me, I wasnt able to train like once upon a time.. for myself it was called "letting go of the ego"..:banghead:

sounds like me bro
im trying every "natural" supp.. guess some do more damage than good..

hey guys,
positive news:
i am out of hospital now.
CK dropped to 8xxx and got/gpt are around 500 now and all values besides LDH (i dont know why) are getting better each day so the chief doc released me.
he also talked to me and said i should stop bodybuilding/weights and discontinue my gym membership but i cant bring that over my heart, i love the sport..

now the funny or sad part, atleast i had to laugh after i realized what she said^^
it was quite surprising i was released and i havent said my ex.
So i went home and went in, she was, as always, talking to the guy via headset.
my parents, who live above us, went into holidays yesterday.
So she realized me, wasnt amused, and asked me if i could live the week in my parents appartment while they are on holidays... hahahahahaha
can you believe that?

hey guys,
positive news:
i am out of hospital now.
CK dropped to 8xxx and got/gpt are around 500 now and all values besides LDH (i dont know why) are getting better each day so the chief doc released me.
he also talked to me and said i should stop bodybuilding/weights and discontinue my gym membership but i cant bring that over my heart, i love the sport..

now the funny or sad part, atleast i had to laugh after i realized what she said^^
it was quite surprising i was released and i havent said my ex.
So i went home and went in, she was, as always, talking to the guy via headset.
my parents, who live above us, went into holidays yesterday.
So she realized me, wasnt amused, and asked me if i could live the week in my parents appartment while they are on holidays... hahahahahaha
can you believe that?
Get a witness when you tell her to GTFO, and then stay away from her (book a hotel room or sth) until she's moved out.. Only face her with a witness. Kick her out but be smart about it.

Get a witness when you tell her to GTFO, and then stay away from her (book a hotel room or sth) until she's moved out.. Only face her with a witness. Kick her out but be smart about it.

i gave her a deadline (2weeks). else i will contact her parents and the police if necessary.
but she is no issue for me anymore. i am completely over her with no feelings but contempt.

my only issue is my health and my sports.
i would like to know when i can safely start to work out slowly again.
i love the sport..

i gave her a deadline (2weeks). else i will contact her parents and the police if necessary.
but she is no issue for me anymore. i am completely over her with no feelings but contempt.

i love the sport..
Now what if she calls the police and claims to have been mistreated? She clearly is capable of scummy behavior like this.

As for the training part, you should get a second medical opinion. The head doctor's recommendation of never doing strength training again is obviously bullshit. What was the diagnosis again? Training induced rhabdo? If so, which muscle group was deemed responsible? Your kidney function is the main determinant of whether this will happen again, so go to a nephrologist and get it checked thoroughly. Once you got the OK on your kidney health, you can go back to light training (12-15 reps, don't go beyond failure, keep volume per session low).

Now what if she calls the police and claims to have been mistreated? She clearly is capable of scummy behavior like this.

As for the training part, you should get a second medical opinion. The head doctor's recommendation of never doing strength training again is obviously bullshit. What was the diagnosis again? Training induced rhabdo? If so, which muscle group was deemed responsible? Your kidney function is the main determinant of whether this will happen again, so go to a nephrologist and get it checked thoroughly. Once you got the OK on your kidney health, you can go back to light training (12-15 reps, don't go beyond failure, keep volume per session low).

training and "stress" induced (breakup made heart rate and bp go through the roof and i couldnt bring them down for 3 days)
all bodyparts :p
kidney function is ok, creatinine dropped to 1,2 and egfr is 90.
ultrasound revealed urine blockade grade 1 but it should solve itself.
furthermore, kidneys were slightly enlarged (maybe kidneys from athletes are bigger all the time due to protein rich diet and they dont know?)
i will get anlother full blood test on friday @ my urologist and then i see if values are down or not. if down. i will resume light training 3x per week

training and "stress" induced (breakup made heart rate and bp go through the roof and i couldnt bring them down for 3 days)
all bodyparts :p
kidney function is ok, creatinine dropped to 1,2 and egfr is 90.
ultrasound revealed urine blockade grade 1 but it should solve itself.
furthermore, kidneys were slightly enlarged (maybe kidneys from athletes are bigger all the time due to protein rich diet and they dont know?)
i will get anlother full blood test on friday @ my urologist and then i see if values are down or not. if down. i will resume light training 3x per week
I'm not a doctor, but emotional stress-induced rhabdo sounds to me like a long shot. Only found this case study about it, but I take it you weren't checked for CPT II enzyme deficiency? : http://www.clinexprheumatol.org/article.asp?a=1140

i love the sport..

First of all I´m really happy you got released :)

Second, dude, you find her cyber cuckolding you again, she wants you to move to your parents´apartment and you gave her two weeks? What´s next? Her fuck buddy comes over and tells her to bring out the Gimp (you)? You´re going to prolong this shit another two weeks? Are you a masochist?Two days is plenty, if she won´t leave call the police.

Grow some balls and start loving and respecting yourself a bit more.

First of all I´m really happy you got released :)

Second, dude, you find her cyber cuckolding you again, she wants you to move to your parents´apartment and you gave her two weeks? What´s next? Her fuck buddy comes over and tells her to bring out the Gimp (you)? You´re going to prolong this shit another two weeks? Are you a masochist?Two days is plenty, if she won´t leave call the police.

Grow some balls and start loving and respecting yourself a bit more.

@Jeff:
thanks for the article, interesting.
But it was a mix of both. I was addicted to working out, several weeks straight without break, long sessions, HIIT 2-3 a week, heavy massages and so on without any rest.. i was dumb.
i guess my body was capable to handle training induced "stress", but when the second, even bigger stressor came it gave up..

@Nyoco:
dude, i am really over her. I have no feelings left, really. I was hurt too much and i have nothing left for her, atleast no good feelings.
What she wants is 1 thing. What i let her do is another thing.
I wont move out. I am the boss in this appartment. She is just tolerated right now. Trust me dude. I told her the rules for being tolerated another 2 weeks.
if she breaks them, i will first call their parents (and they are strict and she hasnt even told them yet).

My only issue right now is me and being able to do what i love again. (im talking bout bodybuilding :p)

Kim Jong Un has been dead for years.

I thought he had health problems bacause I always read "Kim Jong Ill" but they never told us what got him ill in the first place :p

Dont let her manipulate you. You already know what time it is, or you wouldnt be asking! Think about it. Very rare to find a loyal women.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I hope you have a speedy recover and can have the mental fortitude to take time off/not overtrain in the future.

The right women is definitely out there but I think people try to find the "easy" girl that they can take care of. My wife is my absolute best friend and contributes to the bills equally as I do. I would never want a "vacation" away from her like most people would joke about. She is the most optimistic person I've ever met and has been going out of her way to make me happy for the last 7 years. Keep your head up and choose your next women wisely bro.

Last edited:
:de:il-smi I am the all knowing Samson250 and I can tell you your future! :de:il-smi

:de:il-smiLooooook! Looooook! Inside my crystal balls!.. muahahahaaaa:de:il-smi

:de:il-smi1 1/2 weeks from now you will post the following..:de:il-smi

Hey guys. Doing better and starting slowly to to get back into the sport I love.

As for the girl well, we've been talking a lot about it. She has really changed A LOT the last few weeks and really has been different. She promised never to see that guy or start anything behind my back ever again. I just really care about her and don't want to throw away all the time we've spent together and I know she really cares about me. I'm not stupid! I'm not going to trust her completely but for now we are just gonna try and work it out. :devil-:mi

:de:il-smi MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :de:il-smi

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear