over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Personal training

annie78

Registered
Hi.I have been working for Gold's Gym since the end of 2004.I have 60 clients now.But I think that the money Gold's Gym pay me is not enought for what I am doing.I have been in USA since 2004(May)and still do not know how the 'game is"How can I uderstand that is time to do it out of the Gym.Where can I bring my clients and how can I explain them to join a new Gym and to follow me.?Thanks

i would start by looking around for a private studio, i am sure there are plenty you just have to look.... see what the rates are there, most places will charge you rent like 4-500.00 a month or something, and all you do is train all you want and give them the money at the end of the month...

any large chain of gyms(gold, 24hr ans such) is gonna bet the better deal if you work for them, you want to find a place that will let hyou go independent....

as far a conviencing your clients to follow, you will have to see what kind of situation you are in when you find a new gym to traiin at...

if you have anymore q's let us know, there are plenty here to help

:)

thank you.
What about the insurance?If something happen during the training session?Most of my clients have been with me more than 2 years so I do not want to take any risk about their health.Thanks

thank you.
What about the insurance?If something happen during the training session?Most of my clients have been with me more than 2 years so I do not want to take any risk about their health.Thanks
You will require personal indemnity insurance. You will need to produce degrees, credentials, qualification etc to the insurer. The premiuns vary but the cover is for you against individual lawsuits for personal injury. Public liability is the responsibility of the gym or studio against injury as a result of the person getting hurt on their equipment or tripping over and hurting themselves inside the facility.

Do i know you???

who you are????
guys annie78 is a close personal friend of mine.
please show her some hospitality.
nice to see you on here.
there are a lot of good people who will help you with all your questions.
funny as soon as i saw the post i knew it was you!!!!:D
see you tomorow in the gym.
;)
lucian

Welcome annie. I am a gym owner as well as a trainer, if I can be of some help feel free to contact me. Cheers!!

go for it all girl!

annie,
maybe it's time you opened your own personal training studio. you shouldn't have any trouble convincing your clients to come with you. then you could collect some rent from the trainers who would want to bring thier clients to your establishment. 60 clients??? i think you know what you're doing and should give this serious consideration.

Think about what you are doing

You are going to steal clients, the clients you would have never met if this gym never gave you a job? Think about if that is fair and if you owned the gym.

been there done that

i worked at Ballys for about a year and half and things were good at first i was learning the trade since i was just a guy that normally just went to the gym and did my on thing. i didnt like two things about the BG they charged alot per session and really didnt show any concern for the clients it was always about the money. so i eventually started working less at that gym and found a local gym where i pretty much leased space. i could train 2 people for $200 unlimited frequency a month. i slowly scaled back my job with Golds gym and let my clients know i was leaving for another venue and also told them other trainers at BG that i recommended if they were to continue with their training sessions at BG. they were all very receptive and for the most part everything turned out cool i am currently looking to convert my garage and maybe find some one with an unfinished basement that is willing to let me work out of. it very expensive here in DC but i think i will turn out alright plus all those clients give me excellent referrals for my new perspective clients. i definitely like working for myself better

phil

you do have a point and a good one. but what about when the company no longer cares about you or the client?
we have to sell1500-2000$ a day in training. if one person buys 1300$ they ask why not 2000$?
its all about numbers at this point. the company has made a big turn for the worst. im still trying to pull things together as i have loyalty to golds but is the same each day....find the money.(exact words told to us.)
most clients want to leave at this point but do not want to join another gym after what is happening here.
thats what she meant.
what are youor thoughts guys?
lucian

you do have a point and a good one. but what about when the company no longer cares about you or the client?
we have to sell1500-2000$ a day in training. if one person buys 1300$ they ask why not 2000$?
its all about numbers at this point. the company has made a big turn for the worst. im still trying to pull things together as i have loyalty to golds but is the same each day....find the money.(exact words told to us.)
most clients want to leave at this point but do not want to join another gym after what is happening here.
thats what she meant.
what are youor thoughts guys?
lucian

The bigger business pays you to deal with the heaps of shit they put on ya and make them $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....Big bizz sees almost everyone as replaceable, but if enough leave to do their own thing then maybe they won't be so big...Who knows, but that's my thought...Interested to hear other informed persons thoughts....

Annie, your clients refused to train with anyone else when you went to Arizona, what makes you think they wont follow you now? For real, all you need is some insurance, a place to set up shop, and youre good to go.

huh!

do like this if you can, your clients must've admission in gold gym just tell them to pay you. You resign from your job and dont take money from them, you just come with your clients train them and go :D

I work at Gold's too. I'm a level 3 trainer there and I can honestly say, if I were to leave, I would not feel the slightest bit guilty for taking my clients with me. If you're a Level 1 trainer, Gold's take 2/3 of your money. As a level 3, they take more than half of my money. And like Lucian said, customer service means nothing to them whatsoever. The only goal is money at any cost.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws