over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Personal Training

Swollduck

Registered
I want to hire a personal trainer that can help me possibly compete next year. So I was wondering if any of you guys that are taking clients, live in the So Cal area or know someone who does. I would be willing to make a drive once or twice a week if I had to. I am about 40 miles east of LA right now.

I am a certified personal trainer and I have been for about 3 years now. I have managed to get myself along way from where I started, but I am to the point that I want to step it up and I need someone who has more experience than me who can help. I am still a LONG way from being ready to compete, and I wont step on stage until I know I have a chance to do well and not make an ass out of myself.

Can any of you guys point me in the right direction please?

ALEX

I want to hire a personal trainer that can help me possibly compete next year. So I was wondering if any of you guys that are taking clients, live in the So Cal area or know someone who does. I would be willing to make a drive once or twice a week if I had to. I am about 40 miles east of LA right now.

I am a certified personal trainer and I have been for about 3 years now. I have managed to get myself along way from where I started, but I am to the point that I want to step it up and I need someone who has more experience than me who can help. I am still a LONG way from being ready to compete, and I wont step on stage until I know I have a chance to do well and not make an ass out of myself.

Alex Azarian is near you I believe........Hollywood?

Hire Phil. I havent worked with him but have been reading his posts and from the conversations we have had he is very smart.

Didnt know thats who he was meaning by alex. You couldnt go wrong with either of those guys from what I have seen here.

Hey guys.. thanks for mentioning me...

i love being busy.. summer is almost here .. time for the shows..

I live north of Hollywood in the Foothill area called Sunland.. I workout at North Hollywood Golds..

Thanks everyone for your replies.

Alex, Ill send you an email and see what we can workout.

Yeah I worked with Alex in the past, great guy, very prompt and has tons to say, too! His diet is not like Palumbos where it's all or nothing, lots of flexibility and it works. Met him too, he's a lot bigger than the pics show him, He actually has a powerlifter type physicue wide shoulders big traps, and neck.

And as far as training goes, I've been on various boards for many years. There are two training methods that has almost always produced results for almost everyone. That is DC and Phil Hernons training methods, and since DC is hardly taking people now a days. If you want to learn it you will have to do a lot of reading. However if you want to avoid all that, Phils prices are a bargain, and will probably pay for itself in no time. IMO, go with those guys to gain the size, and go with Alex for the diet. Alex does wonders with skinning the fat off people!

Here is a question for Phil and Alex.

I have a home gym. Treadmill, power cage, dumbbells up to 150Lbs, and a powertec workbench multi system. (and a roman chair)

I know a lot of trainers want their clients training in a gym. Do either of you feel you can work with what I have? I plan on eventually buying a latpull down and seated row cable machine combo (gym quality) but for now my powertec does both.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131