YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

personally going to use Dante's program!

W

wyldeone

I talked with DC and we are going to work together on a few projects this year and I personally will try his program and give you an unbiased opinion after utilising is off-season program althoe I won't do it until afte this years comp. season is over I am currently trying to decide how to manipulate my little ass into the 240-250 range while keeping my bodyfat around 10% as I am getting close to pre-contest myself. After speaking with DC his method's are alot diffrent than mine but I have always stayed leaner in the off-season and never really tried to pack on alot of size in the off-season usually only going up to about 230lbs. and then start dieting it back off at 16 weks out. Like the rest of you I will be paying the man his fee and will follow his advise to the tee and I will post pic's and progress as we go. I have to say that both DC and Skip have done an excellent job and at this point I am deciding on weather or not to venture into a full-blown opperation to incorperate all of our talents pooled into one and design a website for off-season and pre-contest for all of our athletes as I think it would best benefit not only our athletes but ourself's as nutritionalists and trainers. any thoughts from the members at promuscle would be greatly appreciated. wyldeone.

I think the idea of the 3 of you working together is great. It would be a one stop for off season and contest prep which I think would benefit the athlete greatly. I hope you guys can put this together.
Good luck with the DC training...The stretching is the worst part.:D

being a trainer there is one thing i love most....

working with other trainers who have different ideas than me....

its always good to learn something new...

even if i dont agree with everything 100% i can always take something away from working with them...

i'm seriously thinking of hiring DC or someone to get a different look at training.... it can never hurt, only help

:)

Well I think your all nuts :D and thats why I think it will work. Used DC's theories and worked really well and I was still not using anything to date. Skip I've talked to before and he seems to know his shit and besides he grew up not too far from me. And wylde, you've done enough here to prove it, so just run with it now. Good luck to all.

sounds like a great idea wylde. with all 3 of ya together who knows what might happen.

Wylde ....nice move my friend .You , DC , and Skip. What a brillant idea .....but I want some credit .....I was the genius that went to all three of you for advice.LOL! I can't say enough to the fact that you gentlemen can put your egos aside and are willing to try one another ideas in order to try to come up with what is best for your clients and selves.[ very , very rare in our community]You are inovative and all have very sound ideas .You would be quite a force . And to be honest if you guys need some start up capital to start such a venture , please let me know .I know that it would be money well spent and it would benifit many.You guys could could push Synthetek supps[ to help out the board that brought you all together]and write articals and have a great forum.It would be truely a great venture for all parties involved.I hope that it can be put together.Props to you Wylde for giving DC a chance [ you won't regret it ] .He is honestly one of the best people that I know .And you both know the straight up cool ass guy that Skip is ,as well as how talented he is ......And Wylde you know that I think the world of you as well.Those guys would be very lucky to have you on board as well.[ by the way , it was very nice to see Sean Allen give you some great compliments this morning on the mayhem board.....you deserve them bro] Boy , you guys would be the dream team of trainers......Amazing idea Wylde .....now make it happen.....like I told you ,I am there for you guys if you need me.You were there for me . Thanks again for everything.......take care of your self!

As soon as I can get somewhat back to normal, I'll start up with DC - doing prolotherapy for both shoulders.

It's good to see that people can work in harmony. I just went to visit a board I hadn't been to and read a post (was actually searching for other info) about two bros that used to be tight - both mods at the same board. Both are trainers, "real good" ones at that (I've posted a couple of articles by one on this board). They were pretty much calling each other out. It was actually pretty sad to see :(

xcel

Exelent idea, i have my office of nutrition and training of super slow method and i since i am working with 2 of the best trainers of my country i open another office 2 moths a go near a big gym and now we are going to open the thirth office the next year.

Best wishes and i hope to get your help any time ....

Bigheinz

Congrats on joining DC, you'll love it, I'm about 3 weeks into training with him, and I can already tell a difference, it's brutal but amazing. As long as you follow everything to a T, you'll grow like a weed!

I would be interested in talking more about this with you guys.

The idea has alot of potential.

Skip

Xcel, prolotherapy? That's pretty expensive stuff, sure hope the insurance is picking up that one. I was reading an article about the NFL and they said one little shot for turf toe cost as much as $400 BONES. Both shoulders, that sucks. However let me know how it turns out cause I bet there could be a way to hunt that stuff down!

I'm fortunate that my insurance covers naturopath (85% of it any ways). Besides the cost of inititial exam, shots are $95 each. He's been doing 3 injections each visit.

xcel

Kinda like one stop shop'n, great idea!Was toy'n with one more try at that all so elusive 1st place trophy(for some of us anyway)a package deal from offseason till comp is appealing.
GF

Wylde

Sounds good my friend. That would be quite a formidable combonation of talent.
Also, shoot me an email. I wnated to discuss a few ideas with you.

wyldeone said:
I talked with DC and we are going to work together on a few projects this year and I personally will try his program and give you an unbiased opinion after utilising is off-season program althoe I won't do it until afte this years comp. season is over I am currently trying to decide how to manipulate my little ass into the 240-250 range while keeping my bodyfat around 10% as I am getting close to pre-contest myself. After speaking with DC his method's are alot diffrent than mine but I have always stayed leaner in the off-season and never really tried to pack on alot of size in the off-season usually only going up to about 230lbs. and then start dieting it back off at 16 weks out. Like the rest of you I will be paying the man his fee and will follow his advise to the tee and I will post pic's and progress as we go. I have to say that both DC and Skip have done an excellent job and at this point I am deciding on weather or not to venture into a full-blown opperation to incorperate all of our talents pooled into one and design a website for off-season and pre-contest for all of our athletes as I think it would best benefit not only our athletes but ourself's as nutritionalists and trainers. any thoughts from the members at promuscle would be greatly appreciated. wyldeone.

I dont know what DC and Skip is all about,but i was reading a lot oabout them,and impresiopn i did have was very good,i think you should do that guys together,like somebody sayed,3 heads is better then 1,you guys rock and its definetly going to be a great payoff for all uf us and you guys.
I cant wait to see what to going to do with your idea.
Good luck.

Jerry you got to check those dates my freind, this post is from 2003, not 2004. Wylde and I have both have tremendously busy schedules and never did get to trade thoughts. Hell look at his track record, he is doing very well for himself, he doesnt need some idiot named "doggcrapp" slowing him down

DOGGCRAPP said:
Jerry you got to check those dates my freind, this post is from 2003, not 2004. Wylde and I have both have tremendously busy schedules and never did get to trade thoughts. Hell look at his track record, he is doing very well for himself, he doesnt need some idiot named "doggcrapp" slowing him down

good one:)
You see i am still new here so i am reading everything,and when i see something i like i do respond to it,and yes i didnt look at the date it was posted.sorry bro,man bad.
Its actualy funny now :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner