over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peru Vacation Pics!!

If you dont mind sharing, what was your total cost for the two of you(flight, accomodations, etc) and did you feel the time you spent was enough to adequately see all that you wanted?
My fiance and I are thinking about taking a trip there.

x2
also i read that if you want to do the inka trail you have to book a guide and you must book like 6 months in advance?
I want to take a trip to Machu Pichu next summer and im trying to iron out the details. Your pics look amazing btw! :headbang:

We booked with A company named Culturas Peru. They took care of everything...in country travel, lodging, passes to machu picchu, all our meals when we were on the trail, and we had a great guide with us the whole time. It cost us about $2200 a person for 9 days, that's not including international flights to get to Lima. A bit pricey for a 3rd world country, but I definitely feel we got our money's worth. Everything went perfectly smoothly, the food was awesome, hotels they booked were very nice, and our guide was great!

You could definitely do it less expensively if you took care of all in country travel and lodging yourself, and just booked with a guide for the inka trail and machu picchu. If I were to go back, that's how I would do it. I usually don't like doing everything through an agency when I travel, but didn't know how it was down there...and was going with my wife. So I wanted to make sure everything was gtg and safe.

Access to the inka trail and machu picchu is strictly controlled by the government. 400 people a day are allowed to enter the inka trail a day, 1,000 allowed to enter machu picchu (including the 400 from the trail). That's hikers, guides, porters, everyone. So you have to book a while in advance. And from what our guide was saying, they are just going to restrict access more and more, and even close off certain areas completely. So get there soon....it's probably the best trip I have ever taken

Attachments

• Peru 2011 1025.jpg
    Peru 2011 1025.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
its like something out of a movie, very very nice. 12000ft. the only thing I could imagine is how bad it would be to do that hike if you were on tren...:eek:

Looks like an amazing vacation. :headbang:

Unbelievable pics man, thanks for sharing. Puts things into perspective!

Just got back from Peru where my wife and I hiked the Inka Trail to Machu Pucchu. One of the most amazing things I've ever done, even with the altitude sickness lol! Turns out bodybuilding doesn't really prepare you for hiking at 12,000 ft

Awesome! Machu Picchu is right on the top of my list for must visits. I did Tikal in Guatemala and dived the blue hole in Belize earlier this year... I couldn't recommend a greater experience!

Wow beautiful pictures. I would love to experience that someday.
Thanks for sharing...

Altitude is crazy huh, I live in CA, and the change from that to when I go to Idaho and relax for a week or two is crazy. I sweat so much more at then gym there. Very intense. I would of never thought to go to peru, but looks like I may have to! Great pictures man!

Not your average vacation. Amazing pictures, I'm sure the experience was also. Thx for sharing

Beautiful photos. Looks like you really took in the scenery. Unfortunately for me, if I were in Peru, I'd be holed up in a hotel room on a week long snow bender.

Incredible shots there man. I like the one with you and your wife on the rock the best. Thanks for sharing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131