over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pesty Holds his own at the Tournament of Champions

Great Job Greg!!!

Ripped to shreds right there! Now lets eat, grow, and win some shit haha

Great job Greg! From where I am sitting it seems to me your conditioning left those other guys in the dust!

Thanks for all the support! The first goal is done and that is conditioning. From the back I could match up with the best, but from the front I need more shoulder, arm, and quad sweep. I plan to meet with Alex and go over the bulking phase for this year. I weighed at 192 at 6"1". When I was placing(in my competing days) I weighed in at least at 205-215. So, I know where I have to be to get looked at. Just like the progress last year, I plan to make at least the same or better. I did have a great time at the show and apppreciate all the support. You guys have really brought the term BB to a new level and make a guy feel good.;)

Great Job Pesty

Pesty your conditioning was out of sight. You look damn good my friend and great job.

Not only to get back to bodybuilding but came in ripped to shredds. Awesome job and great dedication.

Congrats Greg! Out of that line-up, I had you #1!!!

Congrats on your accomplishments, you did great. You look like a totally different guy from the pics you posted in 2008, you look like you are 20 years old judging from that back pic man. Not just saying that either.

Maybe one of these days we'll go and have some pizza, we'll put it on LilSavage's tab:D I never got around to taking him up on that offer yet...lol!

Congrats bud, we are proud of you:)

BMJ

good for you.....

man you looked ripped...
Great conditioning.
Little more size, like you said, and you'll be fine.

I'm truly inspired and impressed Greg...

Good Job Greg! Shredded! That lower back and glutes are unreal!:eek:

Congrats Greg! Out of that line-up, I had you #1!!!

Congrats on your accomplishments, you did great. You look like a totally different guy from the pics you posted in 2008, you look like you are 20 years old judging from that back pic man. Not just saying that either.

Maybe one of these days we'll go and have some pizza, we'll put it on LilSavage's tab:D I never got around to taking him up on that offer yet...lol!

Congrats bud, we are proud of you:)

BMJ

LMAO, That is the least thing LiLSavage can do for us!:p Tell him the next time you see him, that his biological clock is ticking for BB.:D:D

Awesome job Greg...Great conditioning!...

Greg "Pesty" hit the stage at the T.O.C and may have been the oldest and tallest but that didnt stop him from getting back on stage . Greg placed a respectable 4th place in the mens novice class..Tonight..

He accomplished his goal this year... and that was to get ripped, get back into bodybuilding, back on stage and to earn a trophy.

His plans include putting on more size, and getting back on stage.. I could not be more proud of his commitment to this show..

I am confused - did he place 4th to those guys??

I am confused - did he place 4th to those guys??

He placed 4th.. respectively.. Greg was ripped.. ...but they had more size..the guy on the far right with the mohawk took the class and took 2nd in the open middle..

Last edited:
WELL, JUST GOING BY THAT ONE PIC YOU POSTED..

YOU ARE DEFINITELY THE BEST IN THAT LINE UP IN MY BOOK. IN MY OPINION THOSE OTHER GUYS LOOK FAT AND NOT BETTER THAN YOU ARE...

GREG....YOU LOOK AWESOME IN MY EYES. UNLESS YOU REALLY GOT CREAMED FROM THE FRONT....I DON'T SEE YOU AS FOURTH. NO WAY.

GLUTE STRIATIONS..BACK IS IN..EVERYTHING LOOKS TERRIFIC.

LIKE BIG A, I AM CONFUSED BY THE OUTCOME.

Greg gave me the green light to post on this....

He surely appreciates the compliments but... placing didnt matter to him.. as long as he got a trophy.. At Jon Lindsays shows he give out nice statues that are really cool.... so Greg was happy with that.

The real win was getting in shape for the contest.. The contest was the reason to diet, suffer and get in shape..

This was a personal accomplishment.

This was really a stepping stone for bigger and better things.. I have an off season plan already going and we are zeroing in on a show for next year.

Like i said.. this is just the beginning... He is very happy with his placing and outcome...

I was just happy being there each step of the way for the guy... even getting in trouble for spraying his tan on in the pump up room..

Greg gave me the green light to post on this....

He surely appreciates the compliments but... placing didnt matter to him.. as long as he got a trophy.. At Jon Lindsays shows he give out nice statues that are really cool.... so Greg was happy with that.

The real win was getting in shape for the contest.. The contest was the reason to diet, suffer and get in shape..

This was a personal accomplishment.

This was really a stepping stone for bigger and better things.. I have an off season plan already going and we are zeroing in on a show for next year.

Like i said.. this is just the beginning... He is very happy with his placing and outcome...

I was just happy being there each step of the way for the guy... even getting in trouble for spraying his tan on in the pump up room..[/QUOTE]

LMAO, this is actually true! We nailed the conditioning like we planned, We didn't plan to win, but to look impressively lean. We did that! From the front I need arms, shoulders, and a little more quad sweep. This is the next goal, to put mass in these areas over the coming year. We will plan to place and be more competitive next year. I had a great time and Alex and his wife have made my experience enjoyable. In other words I had a great time, win or lose. We will claim that 50 class over the coming years.;) I have only begun to fight for that right!:)

Greg, you are a class act my friend, and just accomplishing your goal was victory in itself.

BUT, my friend, and I know you will keep this positive without excuses, from the back pics posted, you smoked those guys. Were some of those guys larger? Yes. Do they have better genetics? Maybe. BUT, they didn't bring the package that exemplified the win imo. Now, I obviously haven't seen the front view, so I can only judge this by 50%, but your conditioning more than made up for any advantage they would have over you....from the back.

Again, knowing that you are a class act, I know you would never state this:)

However, I do know what both you and Alex mean by already being a winner before you got on stage. Placing met nothing, as you already accomplished your goal, and were a winner regardless of the placings. You won just by stepping on stage, and i agree with you.

Keep up the hard work bud!

btw....I have actually never met Savage in person. He's a nice guy though, from the few times I have conversed with him online. I did see him once in the gym, and he is a freak. But yeah, he offered to have pizza and beer awhile back:D

BMJ

Last edited:
Well, from that one pic, from a judging point of view, he was clearly the winner, miles ahead. He must have looked really bad and the other guys really good from the front to place him below them, which I can't really see it happening due to his conditioning.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws