over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pet Peeves In The Gym

Chicken hawks, LOL. You got to work your legs bro... They stick out of your shorts. 🤣🤣🤣

The whole instagram/wannabe social media influencer culture is annoying in general, but it’s way obvious at the gym (and at restaurants, where everyone seems to feel the need to take a selfie with their food before they start eating). As much as I enjoy looking at a hot girl, seeing a chick pucker her ass in her gym shark leggings and snapping pics in front of a mirror is just starting to get annoying. Some guy dropped his phone and broke it trying to snap a selfie doing cable curls this past week.... you aren’t Dwayne Johnson dude.

Dropping dumbbells when not even training to failure and the selfies would be the biggest two.
That's one of mine too. I hate lifting with bent dumbbells. With the heavy weight sometimes they roll in your hand. So not cool.

And then blow drying their balls.
Yeah!!! And not with a blow dryer, but using those hand dryers that's on the wall and blocking the sink for me to wash my hands.

Take care.
MS

Last week had a guy crouching for 3 minutes right next to my power rack under my squat bar path in order to get the perfect video angle for his buddy's deadlift set.

Gym full of university students
No motivation they don’t train hard

fake powerlifters eating there sugar sweets during long 20 minute resting for a 1 rep max

idiot gym staff personal trainers who become jealous if you don’t befriend them

the girls who look purely for attention and don’t break a sweat

Honestly I didn’t think I had any until I realized tonight I do. Was at a new Golds and there’s a dude lifting with his girlfriend and they’re both in great shape but as I look closer the dudes rocking Dragon pharma tank top and shorts. Why the hell someone would openly wear that is now my one gym pet peeve. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Honestly I didn’t think I had any until I realized tonight I do. Was at a new Golds and there’s a dude lifting with his girlfriend and they’re both in great shape but as I look closer the dudes rocking Dragon pharma tank top and shorts. Why the hell someone would openly wear that is now my one gym pet peeve.
I'm confused, why does that bother u.
it's a supplement brand.

I'm confused, why does that bother u.
it's a supplement brand.

Well I rescind it being my pet peeve.....I honestly immediately thought of the UGL dragon pharma and thought it seemed foolish to draw attention like that. Wasn’t aware it was also a supplement company

What bothers me the most is how women wear leggins and spandex and there asses look so fucking good I just want them all to sit on my face but it’s not gonna happen. So I’m just like fuck can’t you wear sweatpants.

What bothers me the most is how women wear leggins and spandex and there asses look so fucking good I just want them all to sit on my face but it’s not gonna happen. So I’m just like fuck can’t you wear sweatpants.
#gymshark #bootygainz

And when then don’t wear any thong and the camel toe is just showing screaming dick 😆😍

There's a pandemic of people taking dumbbells off the rack and STANDING. IN. FRONT. OF. THE. RACK. Just standing right there. Blocking 6 sets of dumbbells like the guy standing in front of the service side of a bar.

People have to wait for them to move to rerack weights or grab a pair. 90 percent of the time they're doing curls or shoulder raises.

How hard is it to step away? It's shear laziness. I saw a guy teaching his kids about 10 years old to do this. My gf pointed it out and I just acted like it didn't bother me. But IT DID. IT TOTALLY DID.

The only approach I've come up with is completely invading their space during a pandemic. I get closer than I need to just because I wouldn't be anywhere near that close if they weren't standing where they should not be. The sign "dont drop weights" should have a neighbor that says "do not work out in front of the dumbbell rack". Even if they have to place a big yellow line then they need to do it. This has been an issue at every gym I've been to in the last 10 years. Military gyms included.

There's a pandemic of people taking dumbbells off the rack and STANDING. IN. FRONT. OF. THE. RACK. Just standing right there. Blocking 6 sets of dumbbells like the guy standing in front of the service side of a bar.

People have to wait for them to move to rerack weights or grab a pair. 90 percent of the time they're doing curls or shoulder raises.

How hard is it to step away? It's shear laziness. I saw a guy teaching his kids about 10 years old to do this. My gf pointed it out and I just acted like it didn't bother me. But IT DID. IT TOTALLY DID.

The only approach I've come up with is completely invading their space during a pandemic. I get closer than I need to just because I wouldn't be anywhere near that close if they weren't standing where they should not be. The sign "dont drop weights" should have a neighbor that says "do not work out in front of the dumbbell rack". Even if they have to place a big yellow line then they need to do it. This has been an issue at every gym I've been to in the last 10 years. Military gyms included.
They probably just like standing close to the mirror?

If you need to be close enough to see your pores, dont do it in front of the dumbbell rack. Your favorite thing in the world could be and possibly is being very close to the mirror. Other peoples favorite thing seems to be dropping weights or leaving dumbbells in various parts of the gym so other people can play "find the other one to make a set". Maybe your preferred thing is leaving every plate on the bar or rack because it saves you time.

You would still be close to the mirror if you stepped back 2 feet. You dont just have to deal with other people. Other people have to deal with you.

They probably just like standing close to the mirror?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131