over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PETA wants to kill your Pitbull.

Ethan James

Registered
PETA's New World Order
by Diane Jessup

You could call me "pro-animal". I strongly oppose the use of companion animals in medical or psychological research. I believe strongly in improvement of farm animal management. I raise my own eggs from happy hens. I'm not a vegetarian, but won't eat veal.

I don't hunt, but I don't believe in outlawing everything I don't enjoy myself. Killing animals is not my idea of fun, but obviously it is for some folks. I understand prey drive in dog or man.

PETA founder Ingrid Newkirk has turned her fear and dislike for bulldogs into an active campaign to see these dogs discriminated against, banned, and even killed for no reason other than being a bulldog. But it isn't just her dislike of pit bulls. It's much, much more.
PETA's goal is the elimination of all dogs. Dogs are domestic animals, and PETA states that keeping domestic animals is cruel and must be abolished.

PETA lawyers show up at court cases involving pit bulls to make sure the innocent victims are killed. Adults, brood bitches, puppies - all killed in the name of "love".

I find it difficult to reconcile this wholesale exclusion of animals from compassion, with being "ethical".

Pit bulls are going through a tough time right now as they take their turn as a "fad breed". They are in need of compassion during this time. PETA, in their quest for media attention - and following Ingrid Newkirk's twisted vision of Nature - is taking the low road where our bulldogs are concerned. And because of it, innocent, friendly dogs are dying.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals can easily be defined as radical. Instead of working to educate people to their ideas, they try in various ways to force their personal opinions upon the public. They do this through shock tactics such as assaulting people or businesses which have different ideas or practices from their own extreme beliefs.

While their actions may bring attention to their ideas, they create a hostile attitude toward legitimate animal welfare work.
A much loved "pet". PETA sees this happy, vintage, summer scene as "cruel". PETA wants all pets gone; out of the picture. It takes an empty heart to wish that.

PETA is popular with high profile people such as movie stars, as a way to be "for animals" without having to actually get their hands dirty doing direct animal care.

PETA offers an easy, mindless way to create an appearance of being "hip" about animal welfare. PETA offers a place to throw money.

PETA makes great use of any affiliation with "stars". These same folks don't bother to research what they are supporting. Actress Linda Blair (former PETA spokesperson) had no idea PETA was aggressively and actively working to the detriment of her dogs.

PETA is pouring large amounts of money and energy into stopping the ownership of all pet animals. The idea of the thousands year old relationship between animal and man is repugnant to these folks.

I suspect no PETA employee has ever shared a meaningful working relationship with an animal, and therefore have no idea how mutually enjoyable it can be for both parties. The soul of a working dog is unknowable to them.

One PETA employee I spoke with kept three large dogs in an apartment in the city. No wonder they think owning pets is cruel!

This ignorance of the symbiotic relationship between domestic animal and man is evident in PETA statements: "it is important to stop manufacturing pets, thereby perpetuating a class of animals forced to rely on humans to survive." In fact, humans and animals have both relied on each other to survive further back then we can see into history.

--------------------------------------

PETA's Attack on Pit Bulls

The following is a statement from
People for the "Ethical" Treatment of Animals:

"BREED SPECIFIC LEGISLATION (WITH A GRANDFATHER CLAUSE FOR THOSE
DOGS ALREADY IN EXISTENCE) CAN BE AN IMPORTANT TOOL IN ENDING
THE TRAGIC EXPLOITATION OF THESE BREEDS"

The following are Ingrid Newkirk's own words:

"People have no idea that at many animal shelters across the country, any "pit bull" who comes through the front door goes out the back door -- in a body bag...This news shocks and outrages the compassionate dog-lover.
..Here's another shocker: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, the very people who are trying to get you to denounce the killing of chickens for the table, foxes for fur, or frogs for dissection, supports the pit bull policy...
Those who argue against the euthanasia policy for pit bull dogs are naive.
I have scars on my leg and arm from my own encounter with a pit. Many are loving and will kiss on sight, but many are unpredictable. People who genuinely care about dogs won't be affected by a ban on pits. They can go to the shelter and save one of the countless other breeds and lovable mutts sitting on death row through no fault of their own. We can only stop killing pits if we stop creating new ones. Legislators, please take note."

* PETA supports breed specific legislation, abbreviated as BSL.

* Not just for pit bulls, but for ANY breed. They specifically mention Rottweilers, Dobermans and other "guardian" breeds. They see it as a first step to banning the ownership of any pet animal.

* PETA lawyers work hard to bring breed specific legislation to jurisdictions, as well as supporting the wholesale killing of all bull breed or animals which happen to share bull breed characteristics in "shelters".

------------------------------------------------

PETA Kills Animals -- And It's A Felony

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Authorities in Ahoskie, North Carolina dropped a disturbing bombshell yesterday with the news that they had charged two employees of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty. PETA's Andrew Cook and Adria Hinkle were arrested late Wednesday night after police saw them dump bags containing seven dead puppies and 11 other dead animals in a grocery store's dumpster. Their PETA-owned van, seized by police, contained another 13 animal bodies. Ahoskie's police chief told reporters: "We've been investigating animal cruelty and illegal disposal of dead animals within our city for the last four weeks" -- roughly the same period of time in which our popular PetaKillsAnimals.com website and giant Times Square billboard have been making news.
The animal-control officer responsible for the county where Cook and Hinkle were arrested told the Associated Press that PETA had picked up the animals just a few hours earlier. He added that PETA's employees "told him they were picking up the dogs to take them back to Norfolk where they would find them good homes."
Instead, the animals wound up being treated in a decidedly unethical fashion. This morning the Roanoke-Chowan News-Herald began distributing a grisly photograph showing a police detective in hazmat garb removing a puppy carcass from a garbage bag found in the now-infamous dumpster.
Last night WAVY-TV's coverage in Norfolk included heartbreaking details from the manager of the supermarket whose dumpster became an impromptu pet cemetery. "They just slung the doors [open] and started throwing dogs ... beautiful cats. I saw a [dead] beagle last week that was pregnant ... last week it was 23 or 24 dogs ... it's happened to us nine times ... they drove straight from there, straight here, and disposed of the dogs in 30 seconds."
Authorities told WNCT-TV in Greenville, NC that they've discovered more than 70 dead animals in the last month that may be connected to PETA. WKTR-TV reported today that Cook and Hinkle are out on bond, "thanks to the President of the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals."
In a story that eerily resembles the current charges facing PETA's employees, the Associated Press reported on April 8 that an additional 150 euthanized dogs were found in rural Virginia, apparently dumped in trash bags near a riverbank. The Scott County, Virginia Sheriff is investigating.

http://www.nokillnow.com/PETAIngridNewkirkResign.htm

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Authorities in Ahoskie, North Carolina dropped a disturbing bombshell yesterday with the news that they had charged two employees of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty. PETA's Andrew Cook and Adria Hinkle were arrested late Wednesday night after police saw them dump bags containing seven dead puppies and 11 other dead animals in a grocery store's dumpster. Their PETA-owned van, seized by police, contained another 13 animal bodies.

Thats enough for me, they need to go. I wonder if they gave leather interiors in their cars or leather belts? PETA = PITA = Pain In The Ass. The entire world boils down to responsibility and that isn't. How can they do shit like that and think they have credibility? I bet an animal killer goes over well in the slam.

let PETA try and take my chow chow"guardian dog" and see what happens.they will have to kill me first.................what is wrong with people?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity