over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pete Grymkowski Crazy Training and Cycles

D2

Registered
https://www.chaosandpain.com/tips/j...mR_l0f21IzSK8QNV0Adsi6jG5Koc0L953ZxoSMbaP6MQc

excerpt fm the blog: "I DECIDED TO START TAKING NINE SHOTS PER DAY ALONG WITH FIVE BOTTLES OF ORALS PER DAY. THIS WAS A TOTAL OF 10,000 MILIGRAMS PER DAY. I TOOK TWO TYPES OF TESTOSTERONE, AS WELL AS ANAVAR AND NILAVAR. I BALSTED UP TO 262 POUNDS. NO SIDE EFFECTS, EVER. IN 1972 ON WAS ON THIS DOASGE FOR ONE YEAR STRAIGHT. THE RUSSIANS AS WELL AS DR. HOROWITZ FROM POLAND SUGGESTED TO KEEP DOSAGES HIGH ALL THE TIME TO KEEP THE STEROID RECEPTOR SITES OPEN. SO, FROM 71-73, I DID THIS. I STARTED AT 3,000 MGS PER DAY, WORKING MY WAY UP TO 10,000 MGS PER DAY AND STAYING THERE. OF COURSE, I’D TAKE CLOMID AND NOLVADEX TO KEEP MY NATURAL ANDROGENS UP”

:sick: :sick::sick:

There was a recent interview with him where he talked about crazy cycles. Honestly can't tell if he's telling the truth or not, I think it's more likely that he is 'misremembering' much of it or just doing it for shock value. He was known for heavy drug use but goddamn. Is it even possible to take that much a day? Lol and zero sides, eh?

There was a recent interview with him where he talked about crazy cycles. Honestly can't tell if he's telling the truth or not, I think it's more likely that he is 'misremembering' much of it or just doing it for shock value. He was known for heavy drug use but goddamn. Is it even possible to take that much a day? Lol and zero sides, eh?

This!

70 grams of gear per week for 2 years. No sides. Seems legit.

This has been posted several times before. Just search his name.

70 grams of gear per week for 2 years. No sides. Seems legit.
The funny thing is that he eventually had a 17 bypass surgery and said it was from stress not hormones. Pete feels that hormones shouldn't be cycled. He thinks the up and down...down being the culprit...is what causes trouble. He said if he could do it again he never would have dropped his dosages.

I can't remember if this was the same interview but here's one that I posted in another Pete Grymkowski thread.

The funny thing is that he eventually had a 17 bypass surgery and said it was from stress not hormones. Pete feels that hormones shouldn't be cycled. He thinks the up and down...down being the culprit...is what causes trouble. He said if he could do it again he never would have dropped his dosages.

I can't remember if this was the same interview but here's one that I posted in another Pete Grymkowski thread.

Yes.

From a trusted source, this is said to be true. He thinks it was the stress
resulting from the on and off of (steroids) that caused his health problems.
That being true or not (I think it naivete) that is his opinion and he is
entitled to it.

Thats one way to look at it! No doubt crashing your hormones is harmful but pretending like keeping them elevated perpetually would be the solution is way out there.

Maybe there is some truth to what he is saying but I would like to see the labwork that says at 70g of gear a week that you are healthy.

Could it be that it's the severity of the down from dosages that high? If they were more conservative, then the down period wouldn't be as stressful.

Anecdotally, I have a gym friend who's 38 and has been on heavy nonstop since 14. The only health issue he's had, a blood clot, came when he decided to go off everything cold turkey a few years ago. He had surgery for it, was put on blood thinners for life, went back on shortly after getting out of the hospital, and has had no issues since.

Similar to how people like Keith Richards and Ozzy Ozbourne can abuse recreational drugs for decades with little issues, I think some people are just resilient enough to handle the larger doses with minimal negatives. That's an important part of 'bodybuilding genetics' that gets overlooked.

Anecdotally, I have a gym friend who's 38 and has been on heavy nonstop since 14. The only health issue he's had, a blood clot, came when he decided to go off everything cold turkey a few years ago. He had surgery for it, was put on blood thinners for life, went back on shortly after getting out of the hospital, and has had no issues since.

Similar to how people like Keith Richards and Ozzy Ozbourne can abuse recreational drugs for decades with little issues, I think some people are just resilient enough to handle the larger doses with minimal negatives. That's an important part of 'bodybuilding genetics' that gets overlooked.
Little issues... have you heard the man speak ? have you seen how he shakes etc pls dont call that "little issues"

My favorite part was going into a crackhouse with an uzi saying “I’m putting a gym here”

dude was off his rocker lol

agreed

munzer croaked on this tom foolery but albeit tons of diuretics , munzer was freaky shredded, but big guy looked phenomenal also!

agreed

munzer croaked on this tom foolery but albeit tons of diuretics , munzer was freaky shredded, but big guy looked phenomenal also!

This is a tired old subject to say the least Lol, but I was one of the fairly few who thought Munzer's cycle was probably legit, it was something he probably did. It was not a plan he carried to be able to say to cops I use this absurd amount so what I'm carrying is for personal use Lol.
Milos said Munzer didn't even do a third of that. Yeah right.

You look at Munzer, how nasty he looked, absolutely phenomenal, you look at the cycle, you consider that Munzer died of internal bleeding with a liver full of tumors and everything fucked up. Yeah, the cycle sounds reasonable. Today it wouldn't even look that extreme. For example, it had 500mg of Testoviron a day. Duchaine etc wondered if someone actually did that much test. Today it's not that extreme, high test became standard after that.

Grymkowski seems like someone who is joking around, it just doesn't seem even remotely possible to do what he claims to have done, not even close. But some here say it was probably true, so...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131