over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peter grymkowski

I wondered that as well. Gungalunga did you sell it to Arnold or was you or someone you know very close to him?

I will just say that my information comes from a very reliable source. If people don't want to believe me, I have no problem with that.

I will just say that my information comes from a very reliable source. If people don't want to believe me, I have no problem with that.

I tend to believe this...you don’t build a physique like Arnold’s on just dbol and primo - in fact he prob took a ton of shit
Genetics or not...just not possible
Don’t forget he would disappear into nothing in the off season at times

This is an interview with Pete Grymkowski done by Ric Drasin. Ric asks him if he thinks the steroids (3 to 10 grams a day) caused the 17 blocked arteries and Pete says he thinks it was more from stress. LOL!

Last edited:
I tend to believe this...you don’t build a physique like Arnold’s on just dbol and primo - in fact he prob took a ton of shit
Genetics or not...just not possible
Don’t forget he would disappear into nothing in the off season at times

I disagree. Obviously Arnold looked incredible but I 100% believe if someone has elite genetics they could build a similar physique on relatively low doses. I am sure Arnold pushed it when he needed to (most of them would have) but I bet he could attain that look on the very basics. Granted I also believe Arnold would have taken anything if it meant him winning. Nevertheless he wasn't that big especially compared to today. His contest weight at 6ft 2 was approx 235 pounds.

Last edited:
I disagree. Obviously Arnold looked incredible but I 100% believe if someone has elite genetics they could build a similar physique on relatively low doses. I am sure Arnold pushed it when he needed to (most of them would have) but I bet he could attain that look on the very basics. Granted I also believe Arnold would have taken anything if it meant him winning. Nevertheless he wasn't that big especially compared to today. His contest weight at 6ft 2 was approx 235 pounds.

We have to remember though that back then the guys werent aware of the potential risks of high doses so they really had no reason not to push the envelope

We have to remember though that back then the guys werent aware of the potential risks of high doses so they really had no reason not to push the envelope

Guys will push the envelope regardless of known risks and that is proven by the number of abusers today. I have heard various stories from decades ago. It's human nature especially when their physique and winning means literally everything to them. Many guys on here post like all the bb's from the 70's were on 500mg total and took 15mg dbol daily which is obviously nonsense. However I still 100% stand by my post and I bet Arnold could have attained 90% of his look on a very basic aas stack. I am sure he pushed it at times but nowhere like some guys today.

Arnold was pretty impressive - even by today’s standards. Can he compete with the guys today? No..of curse not.
I guess what I was saying is he def took more than dbol and primo. I also agree with xooc,
The man would have done anything and everything to win...and he prob had his hands on anything he can get. Like that Russian cow feed Pete grymkowski mentioned

Arnold was pretty impressive - even by today’s standards. Can he compete with the guys today? No..of curse not.
I guess what I was saying is he def took more than dbol and primo. I also agree with xooc,
The man would have done anything and everything to win...and he prob had his hands on anything he can get. Like that Russian cow feed Pete grymkowski mentioned

I agree. I am sure if Arnold at 21 was told if he takes this pill he would be the best bodybuilder in the world but he will die at 50 he would have taken it. I am sure he ate handfuls of dbol at some point as well. He would do anything to win. But I bet you could have him on a very modest stack and he would look fantastic and not too faraway from his best.

One of my professors knew Arnold very well. Arnold was dating his female roommate (70's or 80's, I can't remember). They helped each other with injections and some training when Arnold was around, and he shared what Arnold and he were using during that period he knew him. He really liked test, dbol, and deca. He also liked anavar and primobolan. I can't speak for parabolan, but the ones I mentioned he really liked. This professor was a world class athlete with world records for his prospective sport. He was slender built, but had pretty good genetics while he was on them (think Zane type build). He quit using them for around a decade or more, but when I met him in the 90's I sold him a bunch of Brovel 50ml deca and also test (yea, I know...lol). He would share stories about them all the time, and even had pictures with Arnold. Unfortunately, he was killed a few years later. The guy was a stud, and when he was using AAS when he was younger, he looked like a bigger Frank Zane type, and the one picture he bragged about the most, he made Arnold look like a doughboy, lol. Arnold tried to get him to compete, but he was scared from using the doses Arnold was using. He was using right at half the amount Arnold was using for awhile, then just quit. He went back into sports, and of course he was also a teacher.

I seen an article years back on a typical dosage of what Arnold was using, maybe it was Mike Arnold, and it was pretty damn close to what the professor told us about. This professor also knew Ric Drasin and I've seen pictures of them together...though in those pics, he was tiny still (well, slender). This was late 70's or early 80's.

Anyway, I don't really like mentioning this in the open too much for a few reasons.

Last edited:
One of my professors knew Arnold very well. Arnold was dating his female roommate (70's or 80's, I can't remember). They helped each other with injections and some training when Arnold was around, and he shared what Arnold and he were using during that period he knew him. He really liked test, dbol, and deca. He also liked anavar and primobolan. I can't speak for parabolan, but the ones I mentioned he really liked. This professor was a world class athlete with world records for his prospective sport. He was slender built, but had pretty good genetics while he was on them (think Zane type build). He quit using them for around a decade or more, but when I met him in the 90's I sold him a bunch of Brovel 50ml deca and also test (yea, I know...lol). He would share stories about them all the time, and even had pictures with Arnold. Unfortunately, he was killed a few years later. The guy was a stud, and when he was using AAS when he was younger, he looked like a bigger Frank Zane type, and the one picture he bragged about the most, he made Arnold look like a doughboy, lol. Arnold tried to get him to compete, but he was scared from using the doses Arnold was using. He was using right at half the amount Arnold was using for awhile, then just quit. He went back into sports, and of course he was also a teacher.

I seen an article years back on a typical dosage of what Arnold was using, maybe it was Mike Arnold, and it was pretty damn close to what the professor told us about. This professor also knew Ric Drasin and I've seen pictures of them together...though in those pics, he was tiny still (well, slender). This was late 70's or early 80's.

Anyway, I don't really like mentioning this in the open too much for a few reasons.

What are those reasons? Worst thing that can happen is someone doesn’t believe you...

I mean, the guy has passed away so why so secretive?

i'm not saying i don't believe you. i do. i just have a hard time believing Arnold liked test. from everything i've read and heard, mostly strength athletes were using test. the bodybuilders back then weren't so big on test. a lot of them didn't have an off-season like todays bodybuilders. quite a few of them shrunk in between shows and grew into their bodies that we knew them for. i guess anything's possible. in regards to Parabolan, i saw an interview with Craig Munson and he talked about using Para for the first time in the 80's. It just seems that by the time Para hit the scene Arnold's competitive days were over.

Actually, I did look some things back up, and the guy i'm referring to, did win a bodybuilding show in 1977. It was not a big show I believe, but he entered and won it. Yes, Arnold liked test, at least during the year(s) that the guy I know knew him.

i'm not saying i don't believe you. i do. i just have a hard time believing Arnold liked test. from everything i've read and heard, mostly strength athletes were using test. the bodybuilders back then weren't so big on test. a lot of them didn't have an off-season like todays bodybuilders. quite a few of them shrunk in between shows and grew into their bodies that we knew them for. i guess anything's possible. in regards to Parabolan, i saw an interview with Craig Munson and he talked about using Para for the first time in the 80's. It just seems that by the time Para hit the scene Arnold's competitive days were over.

Let's not forget, Arnold benched 500 lbs. From the info I was told, he used plenty of test.

Let's not forget, Arnold benched 500 lbs. From the info I was told, he used plenty of test.

i had suspected the hit most of his PRs it was due to his use of D-bol along with whatever else he took it with, but again, anything's possible. i also thought Armold never got gyno and then i saw photos from the set of Predator and it's clear he had surgery at some point in the 80's.

Even in Arnold's own book, Education of a Bodybuilder, he mentions how he went on a powerlifting streak and broke a number of records so he was definitely using test for strength there.

So you are the one guy on forums who has an idea of how much he took yet don't feel like you can share it? Very leading post.

So you are the one guy on forums who has an idea of how much he took yet don't feel like you can share it? Very leading post.

:rolleyes:

Teacher:
600mg Test/wk
300mg Deca/wk
25mg/d of dbol

Pro in question (starting out):
1200mg/wk Test
600mg/wk Deca
50mg/d dbol

Happy smartass?

Teacher:
600mg Test/wk
300mg Deca/wk
25mg/d of dbol

1200mg/wk Test
600mg/wk Deca
50mg/d dbol

Happy smartass?

Shoot now everybody can look like Arnold did.

Teacher:
600mg Test/wk
300mg Deca/wk
25mg/d of dbol

1200mg/wk Test
600mg/wk Deca
50mg/d dbol

Happy smartass?

No reason to get offended and lash out, bud. You made the post and gave an odd reason for not disclosing. Better to not make leading posts like that if you don't expect reactions.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131