over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peter Molnar

for years Peter had compete in show with high prize money, he know that with his physique was unbeatable. With the money win from competition and sponsorship he had open 2 gym (freezer gym). Tomorrow he will compete at Romania muscle fest

I live there. I am surprised they didn't cancel it. They set curfews and shut down all indoor events.

He just won his IFBB Pro card. He will be competing tomorrow in the classic division (as a pro).

He looks fantastic, but I didn't realize how short he is. Unless everyone there was 6'5" + the guy looks like he's 5'2" Maybe I'm biased because I'm tall, but as soon as I see the guy is barely over 5', it just takes away from the look for me, not as impressive anymore.

Again its nothing to do with the physique (which is perfection), its just that he looks so big, perfectly built in pics, and then next to others he looks like a 10 year old lol... I guess no one is perfect

He just won his IFBB Pro card. He will be competing tomorrow in the classic division (as a pro).

He looks fantastic, but I didn't realize how short he is. Unless everyone there was 6'5" + the guy looks like he's 5'2" Maybe I'm biased because I'm tall, but as soon as I see the guy is barely over 5', it just takes away from the look for me, not as impressive anymore.

Again its nothing to do with the physique (which is perfection), its just that he looks so big, perfectly built in pics, and then next to others he looks like a 10 year old lol... I guess no one is perfect

He´s 1.74m or 5ft 8 which is not vertically challenged in my book, I´m generally more concerned about people´s moral stature than their physical one and yes you´re clearly biased.

He´s 1.74m or 5ft 8 which is not vertically challenged in my book, I´m generally more concerned about people´s moral stature than their physical one and yes you´re clearly biased.
Lol did I hurt your feelings? When he was getting an award he looked tiny on stage. I guess the others must have been tall.

And man, you are so high and mighty, talking about judging moral stature rather than a physical one... on a damn bodybuilding site... let me guess everyone also deserved a trophy... trophies for all the snowflakes!

But you are right. Didn't realize that was Jake Wood on stage, and he is 6'5" and the other pic is with AJ who is also like 6'4... was scrolling through AJs stories too quickly and the height difference just stood out to me, but he is not that short. Regular height.

20201114_180231.jpg 20201114_180215.jpg 20201114_180159.jpg

When you look like a goddamn DragonBall Z character, I guess it's kinda hard to judge height :LOL:

Lol @airman I knew exactly what you meant. Tall folks aren't very good at judging short peoples height. My cousin is 6'4, I'm 5'7...one day he asked, "what are you, about 5'10?" Yea, I don't have any issue with my height, it can have advantages, but I'm not saying i wouldn't rather be 5'10...lol

I think he could do real damage in classic. What is the weight limit for that height like 195?

I think he could do real damage in classic. What is the weight limit for that height like 195?
I believe in the interview he said he was keeping his weight under 90kg so he could compete in classic tomorrow. So that's about 198lbs

His neck doesn’t match his body - it just looks weird as hell to me - most of the photos it just looks weird -

The tris are insane yes - id love to see them in real life tho to get a better perspective

Love his physique. Most dudes would DIE for that.

Random thing I notice on HIM especially and other BBers. Most lifters, when training their traps, will thicken their neck.
FOr whatever reason, he and some others don't have that. He honestly looks like you plucked a head off of a random computer nerd and threw it onto a BBer body. No neck thickness at all. Trips me out look at him lol.

Love his physique. Most dudes would DIE for that.

Random thing I notice on HIM especially and other BBers. Most lifters, when training their traps, will thicken their neck.
FOr whatever reason, he and some others don't have that. He honestly looks like you plucked a head off of a random computer nerd and threw it onto a BBer body. No neck thickness at all. Trips me out look at him lol.
Yeah, people always troll Reagan Grimes about his skinny neck (and puffy cheeks)

Then there is me, skinny neck, arms, legs... skinny everything 🤣

I'm not trying to be a hater, but he's great until you look at his back, which is clearly not at the same level of development. Kinda the same problem that Bumstead has.

And he was competing in strange places for the cash winnings, it's time to compete for glory and honor against high level athletes.

And man, you are so high and mighty, talking about judging moral stature rather than a physical one... on a damn bodybuilding site... let me guess everyone also deserved a trophy... trophies for all the snowflakes!

Exactly, it's a bodybuilding site, not basketball, remind us of the day that a tall bodybuilder doesn't look like shit on stage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131