over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peter Molnar

Most great looking short bodybuilders get overlooked lol namely due to height.

This is really curious, in recent years I have not stopped reading in the different bodybuilding forums of complaints from fans who say that we are in an era of dwarfs.

Bonac won while Morgan Aste was overlooked at the Arnold, he deserved a better place. Dexter was second with 50 years beating taller guys as Kuclo, Sergio and Ramy.

Top 3 of the last MO, they are all dwarves:

Curry
Bonac
Hadi

I don't understand why so many believe that height is a positive factor in bodybuilding. Sure, if you're 1.50 you're screwed, but it's not an advantage to be too tall from some point, the ideal height seems to be for all classes (open, 212, mens and classic) between 165 and 180.

7001354.jpg

7001277.jpg

7001214.jpg

7001183.jpg

7001103.jpg

7000943.jpg

7000927.jpg

7000855.jpg

You mean he actually knows how to come in conditioned, too?! Phenomenal. Very unique physique. Amazing arms.

I think he worked by him self before, but heard on Heavy Muscle Radio, that Aceto actually coached him for this. It was also a rushed prep and he had a bunch of weigh to drop (as amateur is 10lbs lighter than pro).

Man all you short guys get so flustered. Yes, its tough for a tall guy to look good and filled out on a bodybuilding stage. Jamie The Giant Johol looks pretty damn good.

And I'm not ripping on shorter guys, its just over the years when admiring physiques on stage, a lot of the wow factor diminishes a bit when you either see them in real life, or in pictures in normal clothes with taller people. You can still tell that they are jacked af, but its not something that pops out at you when everyone else is head and shoulders above them.

Sorry to break it to you, but if you are anywhere near 6 foot or so, and you see an impressive bodybuilder on stage, that looks fantastic and huge, you will be disappointed in real life if you tower over him. Just won't be as impressive. It sucks, because its out the shorter guys control, he is doing the best he can with what he's got, and while looking amazing on stage having developed one of the best physiques in the entire world, it just doesn't have that wow factor on the street when everyone looks taller/bigger than him. Just as the tall guy, no matter how hard he tries, might look impressive on the street, in a nightclub, but will look lanky on a bodybuilding stage. Its not fair, but its life.

However if they are both filled out, the taller one will always win on stage. Take a look at Mr. Olympia, most guys that are winning are on the taller side (bb definition of tall, which is 5'8" and up). Yes there was a few shorter ones in the past but they are more of an exception rather than the rule. Think about how someone like Bonac would do, if he was this filled out, packed with muscles but at 5'10"... I think we would all agree that he'd have a couple Sandoes by now.

I saw this thread the other day but was out so I haven't commented until now. I just wanted to state I am in complete agreement. Bodybuilding really is an illusion. Obviously some of the most freaky shorter bb's would destroy tall bb's on stage. Bodybuilding is very much a short-average height sport and that is evident in nearly every bodybuilding show. However walking in the street can be a very different thing. Plus it's not just about height but moreso their overall frame. Obviously being too short goes against bodybuilders just like being too tall can. That's why the majority of the most successful bodybuilders are usually in between.

The number of guys I have seen train in real life and been shocked by how they look in pics alone is huge. They still look great but when you have a big framed guy stand next to them that craziness is not there. There are guys people deem as mass monsters on here I have met in real life and been shocked how small they were. I am not for 1 second stating I am anything special because I would be destroyed on every bodybuilding stage. But I do have a big frame and I am tall so it's very different seeing some of these people in real life. To the point I think many must lie about their weight.

I often find the guys who look the freakiest in pics are usually the shortest bodybuilders. Obviously there are many exceptions but when I see guys with crazy thick legs with their hams hanging down for example they are usually very short (shorter legs). There are many guys who look crazy in pics alone but they stand next to even normal people and that crazy impression is no longer there. Don't get me wrong they are still crazy looking and thick/dense and ripped but I have seen some of these guys next to their wives and their wives have similar sized frame as them. Hadi Choopen is probably my fav bodybuilder in the world and in pics with loads of normal men his frame is small and he doesn't stand out at all. He takes off his top and it's a different story.

Peter Molnar looks like he has the perfect physique in most pics and I haven't met him but I totally get how that overall impression would change if I did. I have seen many pics of him with people not looking anywhere near as impressive as he does alone or on stage. Now he still has a perfect physique and is just crazy impressive to me so no hate at all I just understand what you mean about meeting guys in real life. I can see Peter doing very well next year. Although Chris Bumstead right now for me is well ahead of the rest of the pack when it comes to classic physique. It was much closer last year but Chris seems to be making strides now and for me looks much more impressive than Breon etc.

It's funny Peter has only just turned pro because he has looked insane for years. He has everything and with another year to prepare he could do some damage in the classic physique Olympia.

Peter is not a big boy, regardless of his height, but the classic is the ideal division for someone like him, although as I said, his back needs more development, although Bumstead is a champion with a weak back. At the end of the day, anyone can win if the judges see him as a winner, Curry is Mister Olympia with pretty poor legs.

As for the height and the impression, man, if you want to be impressive ask to be born 1.90 tall and do strongman, those men are tall, big and thick and will make any bodybuilder, tall or not, massive or not, look small next to him.

82e1067cabec6a5227eb0688771102ca.jpg

What I didn't realize is that Peter and Aceto were pretty clever with the way they approached this. Peter's goal was to compete in Classic as a pro. The amateur division weight limits are lower by 10lbs, so rather than depleting and dropping weight, Peter instead competed in bodybuilding and won his pro card, kept his weight high, and then next day competed as in Pro Classic physique. Pretty clever I thought, and shows confidence to just step up and do bodybuilding even though the goal is Classic.

Photos of he won the pro card winning his class and overall in BB, next day, he competed in classic and won his pass to de Olympia

7093869.jpg

7093899.jpg

7093955.jpg

7093983.jpg

7094011.jpg

7094031.jpg

Not to start the same argument again, but seeing Nick Walker's post a few minutes ago, reminded me of this thread from last year. And I'm not here to argue, and yes Peter Molnar has an amazing (pretty much perfect) physique no matter what height.

But I thought this picture was hilarious, Shaq making Nick the Mutant look like a kid. :D

dMDQy2el.jpg

No matter how big you think you are, there is always someone bigger!!

24dd205b53f85064ace5c19b9cb3631b--tiny-toms-pictures-of.jpg

Not to start the same argument again, but seeing Nick Walker's post a few minutes ago, reminded me of this thread from last year. And I'm not here to argue, and yes Peter Molnar has an amazing (pretty much perfect) physique no matter what height.

But I thought this picture was hilarious, Shaq making Nick the Mutant look like a kid. :D

dMDQy2el.jpg

I thought the exact same thing when I saw this pic yesterday. Obviously Nick is a complete freak but it really shows how bodybuilding is an illusion. I have seen Nick get called one of the biggest guys on the planet for example. He is super freak and a mutant in many ways but when you have someone who is very tall and wide (Shaq being an extreme example of that) it's definitely odd seeing the size difference.

Oh I forgot. I'm 6'5" and not used to being dwarfed, which I did about a month ago at the gym. Had to take a pic :ROFLMAO:

Hrqxd2hl.jpg

lmao 7'2?! holy shit!!!

we had a guy at work, very short, not even 5'3, and claimed his father was 7'. didn't believe it until I saw him; seemed legit, when I did. he had another brother, about 5'5. the mother was average for a woman, around that height. the 5'3 guy met up with an equally short woman and their sons are 6'5 and 6'6 lol

genetics are a motherfucker

lmao 7'2?! holy shit!!!

we had a guy at work, very short, not even 5'3, and claimed his father was 7'. didn't believe it until I saw him; seemed legit, when I did. he had another brother, about 5'5. the mother was average for a woman, around that height. the 5'3 guy met up with an equally short woman and their sons are 6'5 and 6'6 lol

genetics are a motherfucker
Yeah, genetics are crazy. He's young too. I told him he needs to juice it up, bulk a bit, and get into acting. Being 7'2" is extraordinary, lots of potential for small roles... like the big guy that gets beat up by the hero and such. Its what the "Dutch Giant" did. A couple years ago he was a nobody, and then started doing extra work, and now he has a fairly big role shooting a Marvel movie. Even though he's not on the NBA, he figured out how to use his height/genetics to make some bank.

Yeah, genetics are crazy. He's young too. I told him he needs to juice it up, bulk a bit, and get into acting. Being 7'2" is extraordinary, lots of potential for small roles... like the big guy that gets beat up by the hero and such. Its what the "Dutch Giant" did. A couple years ago he was a nobody, and then started doing extra work, and now he has a fairly big role shooting a Marvel movie. Even though he's not on the NBA, he figured out how to use his height/genetics to make some bank.
That’s what Martyn Ford is doing too

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity