over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer developing long acting HGH

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Reading a press release from Pfizer where they are paying Opko Health $295 million to gain global development and commercial rights to Opko's late-stage, long-acting human growth hormone.

The compound is hGH-CTP and is currently in Phase 3 clinical trials for adults.

Are they developing some "even more expensive" HGH?

Freaking awesome... :rolleyes:

Meh 3x a week is awesome anyways.
Probably gonna cost an arm and a leg to get a new kind of gh that only has to be done once lolz

Well, they gotta recoup that 295 MILLION DOLLARS somehow right? LOL! Peng Shuai in China is working in his lab as we speak to copy the formula! LMAO!

-Baseline

Well, they gotta recoup that 295 MILLION DOLLARS somehow right? LOL! Peng Shuai in China is working in his lab as we speak to copy the formula! LMAO!

-Baseline

Lol, we agree on that point baseline!;)

Perfect for all those fat out of shape folks who can't be bothered to do a simple injection once a day. Great for all those who want anti-aging, fat loss and muscle gain without the bother of doing something once a day to obtain it:rolleyes:

I mean doing something everyday in order to obtain the things we want in life is for the birds right? Ugh.

Sounds convenient. Exciting stuff!

-Baseline

To recoup 295 million on a global scale for big pharma is not hard at all!! Think about it once it comes out every pharmacy globally will have to stock it. Plus people who need it will probably be transitioned to it as the normal person using it does not want to pin every day.
Which in my opinion will push the GH we get now down in price.

To recoup 295 million on a global scale for big pharma is not hard at all!! Think about it once it comes out every pharmacy globally will have to stock it. Plus people who need it will probably be transitioned to it as the normal person using it does not want to pin every day.

sure hope so

This is a very good point!

Perfect for all those fat out of shape folks who can't be bothered to do a simple injection once a day. Great for all those who want anti-aging, fat loss and muscle gain without the bother of doing something once a day to obtain it:rolleyes:

I mean doing something everyday in order to obtain the things we want in life is for the birds right? Ugh.

I don't think that is who they are developing it for. Especially considering that in the US, gh isn't to be prescribed for body transformation, or anti-aging.

This will be for people that are truly deficient, like children born with gh problems. For those patients this will be a godsend.

Weird ...yet no sponsor telling us that they already got the "vector" which means they can offer us that new invention within their Xmas special offer. Delivered comfortably to our homes in non labeled vials with tops in a color of our choice. :confused:

What's this $2950000 they need to recoup?

i was wondering how to use it with my cycle:

my cycle is:

normal HGH + insulin + IGF LR3 + IGF DES + GHRP 6 + CJC 1295 + steroids(another long list)

i want to add the long HGH to it, when should i take it, Datbetr said that .............
and this guy said ............ and my bro said .........

looooooooooooooool

the NEW LONG HGH will take back bodybuilding forums to the stone ages loool
:f;od-smil

the NEW LONG HGH will take back bodybuilding forums to the stone ages loool

Nah... Bodybuilders won't use it. Have you ever seen anyone complaining about daily HGH shots? You can barely feel it.

Nah... Bodybuilders won't use it. Have you ever seen anyone complaining about daily HGH shots? You can barely feel it.

Exactly. If anything, prices for regular could come down some, which BBs would opt for. I'd hazard a guess that a weekly bolus dose isn't as good for IGF levels as ED or 2x a day dosing either. We already have a study with standard HGH demonstrating that IGF levels are higher doing AM/PM injections versus one larger bolus dose per day. I'd assume IGF serum levels are less impressive with 1x week long acting HGH as well.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner