over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pfizer Genotropin Question

Deepsea

Registered
What mg/day have you guys run genotropin at? Everything I have read suggests .04 to .08 mg/kg/wk. At 100kg that's only 4mg - 8mg per week. I have a script from a guy who was prescribed 3.68mg per day for 7 days a week. This contradicts everything I've read. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks in advance. P.S. The genotropin is by Pfizer and in a two chamber syringe unconstituted, one side liquid and one side powder. It reads 13.8mg/ml and 36iu/ml.

Bumpin this back up. Anyone??

I've decided to just run 6iu's AM and 6iu's PM, this will come to 1.66mg/day and around 11.6mg per week. In looking up why my friends dosage was so high I found a study mentioning that individuals with Dwarfism get a much higher dosage which is why he was taking around 28iu's per day. The reccommended dosage for adults in the medical world is .08 mg/kg/week. So the dosage prescribed for me would be around 8mg a week at 100kgs. I figure 11.6mg is close enough with a little extra for kick..

I used Genotropin for 5 months at 3 to 4 IU a day and it was an excellent fat loss drug. My waist size went from 34 to 32 at 5' 11" , 212 lbs. All the fat around my waist disappeared. There was just 1 problem, 6 mo. later I was back to 34". I didn't notice any additional muscle gain than I got from a previous cycle without using HGH. In my opinion, HGH is a waste of money. Especially the major brands which are so expensive. I think you are taking way too much to start with. I still have the insert and it recommends .2mg. a day without consideration of body weight. The cartridge is a highly concentrated 13.8 mg. per ml., so the 10 mark on the syringe would be approximately 4 IU. I used to empty the cartridge into a larger vial and add another 1 ml. of BA water, so I could fill to the 20 mark. That would be 4 IU. The life extension people recommend 2 IU's a day, the BB forums recommend 4 IU's a day for fat loss and 8 to 10IU's a day to build muscle.

I did have my numbers mixed up, my apologies. I was going 6 clicks as 6 iu's. I will go with the advice given and run it at 10 clicks (4iu's) in the AM and 4iu's in the PM. Running it 6 days on and taking Sunday off. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
No worries bro. If I were you I would start at 4iu a day and work my way up to 8 iu/day over time. This is a high dose to start at..especially for Genptropin! Just my .02 good luck bro!

I would also start around 2-3IU daily and increase 1-2IU per week to keep sides in check. You won't notice much for months anyway so I think you'll waste a lot starting high.

i was suprised to know the nationals winner cant afford g.h. he lives in my neighborhood and is best friends with one of my best friends and he didnt use it to get ready for the nationals .the guy works for gaspari and doesnt have a pot to piss in . damn shame makes you wonder what the f is wrong with us.

I used Genotropin for 5 months at 3 to 4 IU a day and it was an excellent fat loss drug. My waist size went from 34 to 32 at 5' 11" , 212 lbs. All the fat around my waist disappeared. There was just 1 problem, 6 mo. later I was back to 34"...... In my opinion, HGH is a waste of money.

And that didn't strike you as odd? First it worked like a charm, assisted you w/weight loss, though it seems you were taking something else (you had been on a "previous cycle"). Then later,...only to regain all your unwanted fat back approx 6 months later?

So where lies the problem? Your GH went bad?? :( GH is an Indian Giver :rolleyes: and has a rebound effect? Or.....???? :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131