over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL While bulking????

Juice Freak

Registered
Does anyone see any problem running low dose PGCL While bulking??? Isn't it suppose to be anabolic as well as kill fat cells??? I was thinking of running 25mcgs 3x daily so there would be no immediate bowel emptying (at least for myself) but still would help to keep the fat low while I'm bulking????

to be honest i dont see how you can bulk when it totaly deplets and empty your guts,i used it for months just to lean out-didnt get any size on it.

Juice Freak- From what I've heard from many people that have used it (i've never used it) PGF2a might be a better choice than pgcl (if you get the right kind of pgf2a. A guy I know that has run it (yea, i know, a guy I know, pretty shady, lol) but he said that pgf2a was an incredible nutrient partitioner. Pgcl is very similar, but you don't hear as much about the anabolic effects of pgcl as you do with pgf2a.

Hey speed backer what do you think about using the pgcl at low doses. 25mcgs doesn't make me empty my guts, infact I that's how I started out running it and I only shit one more time a day. The plan isn't to help with growth but to keep me lean while I bulk. The only drawback of it I could think of is if it causes you to empty your guts so if low doses doesn't cause that then theoretically wouldn't I be able to have marginal fat loss while still being able to gain lean tissue??? What are you thoughts bro?

Juice- I think you could do that and have some success with it. I don't know if you're doing cardio, but 45 min of cardio first thing upon waking in the morning on days you don't train should keep you pretty lean. Also, start consuming 15-25 grams of fish oils every day spread throughtout the day. That will help you to stay leaner. Borage oil is great. R-ALA should help a bit.

If you are looking for some good products to help keep you lean while in a mass phase look into synthetek's syntheselen and synthetine. They are both fantastic products and provided you are eating clean, you should really harden up, and stay lean (maybe even drop some fat) while on those together. I was impressed and I know a few other guys on here who have said they were very pleasantly surprised.

Hahahaha, thanks bro, I think I have a complex on being lean. I already eat 30gs of fish oils ed, with 15gs of Cla, with coconut oil, OO, and avocodoes. I run a high fat, med protein, low carb diet and am pretty lean I think I should just shut my face and keeper going but I'm obsessed with staying lean. I'll do more cardio on non workout days. Cheers bud.

Hahahaha, thanks bro, I think I have a complex on being lean. I already eat 30gs of fish oils ed, with 15gs of Cla, with coconut oil, OO, and avocodoes. I run a high fat, med protein, low carb diet and am pretty lean I think I should just shut my face and keeper going but I'm obsessed with staying lean. I'll do more cardio on non workout days. Cheers bud.

Haha, yea, that's what I figured, as I had seen a few of your posts here lately. What you're doing sounds great as far as increasing your lean tissue, but keeping bodyfat in check. Just don't let staying lean year round hold back your gaining of muscle mass.

Lol, totally, I think I'll take your advice on the synthatek products and the cardio on mostly empty stomach (bcaas, Eaas.) I'll also use some skin calipers to chart my weekly increase or decrease in bf% and if I'm losing I'll add 500 more cals ed the next week or drop the cals by 250 ed if I'm gaining too much bf%. I was reading your posts on pgcl and think that when I'm happy with my size I will try 200mcgs of DNP ed, 4Ius GH ed, and 100mcgs of pgcl ed with the synthetek products and cut right the hell up.

Does anyone see any problem running low dose PGCL While bulking??? Isn't it suppose to be anabolic as well as kill fat cells??? I was thinking of running 25mcgs 3x daily so there would be no immediate bowel emptying (at least for myself) but still would help to keep the fat low while I'm bulking????

hard for me to speak because Ive not tried firsthand,,,but so far my opinion would PGCL would be best during cutting,,,pre-contest area.

PGCL just made me crap my guts out..that might be good for cutting..but not for bulking.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131