over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pgcl

Slr722

Registered
Who used pgcl and how was it?

Did my research on it but looking for more opinions.
Thanks

You wanna use it for fat loss? It is used to induce abortion in animals. How are your insides gonna feel taking that? I`ll tell you, when I was young, stupid and this stuff was newly marketed I took a stab at it. Even though I lack a uterus it felt like I was going to abort something within 15 minutes of stabbing it in. Get your diet right, hit some cardio and suffer.

You wanna use it for fat loss? It is used to induce abortion in animals. How are your insides gonna feel taking that? I`ll tell you, when I was young, stupid and this stuff was newly marketed I took a stab at it. Even though I lack a uterus it felt like I was going to abort something within 15 minutes of stabbing it in. Get your diet right, hit some cardio and suffer.

Already suffering from cardio and diet last time I got caliper done I was 10.4% bf. It just sparked my curiosity and I would be using it to get my weight (on the scale) down for specific events.

Wouldn't it be a good way to clean out the gastrointestinal track as well? My understanding is that it clears it all within less than 1 hour of taking it.

I have quite a bit. And no thanks.
It can sit in my cabinet forever.
No benefit is worth the dying effects it has for 20 minutes after injecting.

I have quite a bit. And no thanks.
It can sit in my cabinet forever.
No benefit is worth the dying effects it has for 20 minutes after injecting.

It's that bad? I've read it's no walk in the park and gives stomach pains. Is the stomach pain similar to food poisoning?

Use dnp if u want a fast method. This shit is not used by bodybuilders. There is nothing good about Pgcl. Why anyone would want to use this..

I have read that it will bring diarrhea and stomach pains after injecting 20mg bilaterally along with nausea, body temperature and flu-like symptoms, but it said that the pain will be diminished with continued use, so many reviews can be thought and you should use careful. :eek:

Who used pgcl and how was it?

Did my research on it but looking for more opinions.
Thanks

ugh crappy memories with pgcl

all it did was hurt like hell wherever I put it and made me shit constantly

Got some back in my early 30's. Tried it a few times, then gave it away to a friend for free. Shitting my brains out uncontrolably was not for me.:D

I promise you'll never feel any worse unless you ate rat poison. It's not like food poisoning lol. This feels like you're dying. It's no joke and you have to inject many times a day for it to work.

Do 200mg dnp a day for a month.

Wouldn't it be a good way to clean out the gastrointestinal track as well? My understanding is that it clears it all within less than 1 hour of taking it.

Epsom salt will clean out your gut and dehydrate you also. A bunch of pee poop but much less pain

I used it pre-competition once. It worked ok, made me flat and i couldn't carb up enough for the stage.

I did drop about 8 lbs in 3 days .

So is the issue really the shitting or is it that you feel like shit? Who doesn't love a good shit?

What was t generally intended for if not for emptying your body out?

Make sure your near a toilet. You will evacuate EVERYTHING in your bowels. I cant tolerate the sides enough to reap any benefit.

EVERYTHING is right ^^^^^^

Its been over a decade but I remember that CLEARLY

Was not worth it. Oh the violent bowel evacuations still give me nightmares

Visit www.mygearguru.com for deep discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

So is the issue really the shitting or is it that you feel like shit? Who doesn't love a good shit?

Both.

It's like drinking 2 bottles of Magnesium Citrate and then feeling like shit for an hour or so. Nausea, etc

Low doses are tolerable, but it's just an extreme form of bulimia imo. You'll lose water, but that's probably about it.

It's used to terminate pregnancies in cows and to also help pass the placenta after giving birth.

Epsom salt will clean out your gut and dehydrate you also. A bunch of pee poop but much less pain

I completely forgot that. That's a good idea.

Not 1 person so far said a positive thing about it other than dropping weight from loss of bowels and water. Epson salt it is.

These just aren't your normal bowel movements,,,they can be explosive and after time,,very painful. I'm for a good cleansing but PGCL takes it to another level.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaBum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131