over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL?

Maelstrom

Registered
Has anyone tried or know anything about this new product, PGCL? For anyone who doesn't already know, this product is available from ......

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested to know aswell, here is a quote from the man's website:

Fat loss is extreme... like DNP... have lost 3lbs fat (that was like in 3 days)s..dieuretic effect pronounced..site growth incredible, but also systemic growth notable too. It will kill fat cells, and inhibit adipogenesis whilst on it My major concern about fat loss is I want to lose fat around the midsection and sides, and the gastric side effects are extreme-you can spend an hour on the toilet every time you inject Growth is notable, and has been commented on by 15 different people ! I have been on it for less than a week and it is extreme. I would market it to people as the fat killer, but dont advise them to inject around midsection as it will make them never touch the stuff again. It may be worth you selling them Meberevine to combat it. Im using a superclen a day- also, advise not to use ECA as the aspirin will counteract the prostaglandin activity. No doubt about it, it will kill fat and increase defintition on sites, but you cannot inject around midsection-But it is easily as strong as DNP but with added muscular benefits, and not juts local. If you need to, get people to mail me for cycle advise on how to use it-More than happy to help. I'll give you a brief outline of my experience with it, and when you purchase some, contact me again, and I'll help you with a cycle (training/injection) plan. "Protein synthesis - PGs are known to be regulators of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle. PGE2 and PGF2a being involved in protein breakdown and protein synthesis rates respectively. Stretch induced hypertrophy of skeletal muscle is in part regulated by prostaglandins. More on the role of PGs in protein synthesis in later sections. Adipogenesis - PGF2a directly inhibits adipogenesis. You should not be surprised to hear that yet another prostaglandin serves to induce adipogenesis," I dont know if youve read about??Arachidonic??acid being released from the muscle and being the start of protein synthesis, and frankly theres a lot of info here that we dont need to go into- if you want to get really in depth go onto:?http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/prostaglandins.htm and have a look at the articles there, they are accurate for the most part. (The quote above is a cut and paste from it) You can trick your body into think it has been mechanically overloaded by using PG, which means growth like no other time. Ok- the basics: You come off steroids (you don't need them, your testicles will love you, and your muscles will be so pumped you will barely be able to move) This is the first benefit IMO as I have been on steroids for the last 10 years or so. You train a body part- then 3 days later ( at the beginning of your cycle) you inject into the site. You inject IM using an insulin pin. Its not that scary, in fact, it hurts less than using gear for reasons you'll see at the end of the mail. Instantly, the part swells up (As if youve been hit with an iron bar, you get a lump come up instantly- thats?prostaglandin's) Within 11 mins your body temp goes shooting up, comparable to DNP. Within 20 mins you'll need the toilet. Within an hour and a half, you'll be hungry as hell, and then its over- the half life is very short- some say 20 mins, this is purely academic- you use it 3 times a day and you will feel it all day. The body part stays swollen up, you lose body water stronger than a?diuretic, your body will change shape before your eyes. It is literally?unbelievable. You do this for the next 2-3 days, then train another body part, and do the same again. I am using clen and T3, HMG and nolvadex, and my striations are pre contest but I am getting 3000calories a day from chocolate. use the synthetic version PGCL as you need to inject less , When you first read the articles you think "hmmmm,....Im going to inject 1ml-3-6 times a day" and its quite off putting. First shot I did, I used a ml. I was in bed with DNP fever for the rest of the day.? I have fine tuned the dosage (I am 13 stone) and am using between a tenth, and a quarter of a 1ml insulin pin. 3 times a day, so thats less than 1ml a day so The cost is nothing, the results are noticable by everyone, any lagging bodypart you have will just explode- you can train light, and eat shit all day. It is the strongest drug I have ever used, and the most cost effective, and I've used a few!

Dr. James. S. Daemon

I'm a little sceptical having heard of peoples lack of real results using PGF2 in the past but may order some anyway as it aint that expensive.

thats funny, I was lookin at ip's site last night and was gonna post this same thing here today,

Ya I would like to hear about any one that can offer more info on this personal exp. or any one with some intimate knowledge of this compound.. sounds interesting and looks to be very cost effective... I dont know about spending 3 hrs a day on th can though? I guess I'm probably close to that now anyway:p

i think after this cycle I might be the test subject for this product. if IPChina could give me some for free, I would try sooner. when I do, I will let all know.
but I have questions:
Site growth incredible it states.....the body part swells up real bad! so is this growth permanent, or the result of a reaction that will go away?
Shots are IM, I wonder if Sub Q is ever an option?
Sounds like .1ml is the best amount, but say I deside to hit both quads, or bi's? do I drop to .05 each?
but after further reading site growth seems extremly local, some muscles are actually muscle groups and only that one part of the muscle will do most of the growing. I think this would be better suited for the bi's or the quads (if you are good enough to inject into the correct muscle.
this also appears to be painful....well stealth KILLS me as it is, how much worse can this stuff be?
I think this drug would be better suited for those trying to get their pro card though since they know exactly what their lagging bodypart it, novices like me need to concentrate or mild growth, fat los and keeping the diet clean.
anyway, as a novice I may just try anyway to provide feedback for others. if a pro here has the guts to try it before me that would be more beneficial for all I think.
I need to read this page in more depth and to do that, I will have to print it as it is the only way I can soak it all in.
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/prostaglandins.htm

Last edited:
i did some research on this one as was interested in it also, it seems to be a mix of prostaglandulins, it sounds like a mix of pge1 and pgf2a, the pge1 promotes the swelling, the pgfa causes the diuretic effect, the shits, and the growth.

I dont know about the fat loss described either, it is probably a result of the diretic effect. I dont know that being on the can all day from 3 shots a day is worth it, (and I will try just about anything once) I think anyone considering this would be better off using some syntherol or a seo of some sort. these things seem to pop up now and then but never really seem to live up to their hype. if anyone does try it please post up your results so we know whats up...

Very Interesting. Was going to suck it up and run pgf2a, but this stuff seems very interesting.

km2000 said:
i did some research on this one as was interested in it also, it seems to be a mix of prostaglandulins, it sounds like a mix of pge1 and pgf2a, the pge1 promotes the swelling, the pgfa causes the diuretic effect, the shits, and the growth.

I dont know about the fat loss described either, it is probably a result of the diretic effect. I dont know that being on the can all day from 3 shots a day is worth it, (and I will try just about anything once) I think anyone considering this would be better off using some syntherol or a seo of some sort. these things seem to pop up now and then but never really seem to live up to their hype. if anyone does try it please post up your results so we know whats up...
SEO's aren't even in the same catagory for that kind of recommendation.
but at least it sounds safer than DNP.

I could be wrong but this may be the same type of prostaglandin used to induce abortions. :confused:

alan1973 said:
SEO's aren't even in the same catagory for that kind of recommendation.
but at least it sounds safer than DNP.

uh ya they are! what catagory do you speak of?
most are taking this to increase the size of their "arm" lets say, not to get a diretic effect or "fat loss" if that is what it really is..

a seo is proven to work, this stuff hasnt been..

my reccomendation come from the thought that shitttin your pants all day and being 104 degrees while your doing it probably would be second on most people list to taking a shot of syntherol in their arms for a month...

W8killa said:
I could be wrong but this may be the same type of prostaglandin used to induce abortions. :confused:

Yeah, I believe pgf2a is used to induce heat in animals becuase menstruate monthly. Pgf2a does cause smooth muscle contraction, which could lead to miscarriage if you were pregnant, but I don't thing they use it to perform abortions.

Anyone with experience taken their Blood pressure 30 min after admin.

aesop said:
Yeah, I believe pgf2a is used to induce heat in animals becuase menstruate monthly. Pgf2a does cause smooth muscle contraction, which could lead to miscarriage if you were pregnant, but I don't thing they use it to perform abortions.

Anyone with experience taken their Blood pressure 30 min after admin.

I think it is used when they induce labor? could be wrong though...

bump for anyone with experience with this also....

A lot of people like lutalyse (which is pgf2a). Many people have said that it sucked, but i've seen too many people that were impressed by it to just say it doesn't work. I think the reason most people don't see results with it is that they don't use enough of it or use it long enough (obviously because of the brutal sides). The people that i've talked to that have used it and liked it, all of them said they just said fuck it and sucked it up and some of them saw pretty drastic changes in body comp and appearance in only a couple weeks (pretty much what the doc said who wrote that testimonial. If this is a more powerful version (so to speak) then I would have to believe him. As soon as I get some more cash, i'm gonna say fuck it and go for it. I was gonna mess around with Upjohn Lutalyse, but i'm gonna use this instead.

speedbacker said:
A lot of people like lutalyse (which is pgf2a). Many people have said that it sucked, but i've seen too many people that were impressed by it to just say it doesn't work. I think the reason most people don't see results with it is that they don't use enough of it or use it long enough (obviously because of the brutal sides). The people that i've talked to that have used it and liked it, all of them said they just said fuck it and sucked it up and some of them saw pretty drastic changes in body comp and appearance in only a couple weeks (pretty much what the doc said who wrote that testimonial. If this is a more powerful version (so to speak) then I would have to believe him. As soon as I get some more cash, i'm gonna say fuck it and go for it. I was gonna mess around with Upjohn Lutalyse, but i'm gonna use this instead.

keep us posted bro... interested to see how you react to it..

anyone know if the smooth muscle contractions of the bowls would mess with your digestion at all? speed it up or slow it down?

Lutalyse/ProstaMate is prostaglandin f(2alpha) also known as PGF2a or dinoprost tromethamine, and is used to induce estrus and abortion in animals.

A few years ago I have access to the real stuff and used a few bottles myself.

I tried IM, SubQ, and even topical. No matter the dose I took, I never got explosive bowel movements or even anything close to it. It definitely does make you want to go pinch a loaf, but nothing remotely uncontrollable.

IM is the most painful, I used anywhere from 0.05ml (5 on a slin pin) to 0.5ml (50 on slin pin), and let me tell you putting .25ml into each calf is not a good idea is you plan to walk anywhere for an hour or so.

SubQ is less painful and seemed to work just as well, so after my first bottle I pretty much stuck with SubQ injections. I used an entire 30ml bottle on my calves and never say ANY local growth.

As for fat loss, I will agree that it does have a slight hardening effect. I definitely got harder and quite a bit more vascular when using it, both IM and SubQ. I never tried it topical for long enough to be able to say how effective it was.

In my opinion the pain is fairly mild. Dehabilitating at first, but mild. IM is worse, and it is a fairly dull pain in the muscle that subsides in about 10 - 20 minutes, but you can still feels it slightly for a few hours. SubQ was more of a burning type pain under the skin that made my want to rub it, which went away slightly quicker. Pain is definitely proportional to dosage.

Yes to the very temporary increase in body temperature and the effects on blood sugar. Both noticeable and also proportional to dosage. No matter how often or how much I took it, I never seemed to build any type of a tolerance to any of the effects.

I would definitely use it again, but in my opinion it is nowhere hear as effective as DNP, and it produced no localized growth for me. Also, injecting a large dose into your delts is a really bad idea. :D

km2000 said:
keep us posted bro... interested to see how you react to it..

anyone know if the smooth muscle contractions of the bowls would mess with your digestion at all? speed it up or slow it down?

I will. As far as digestion, that is a good question, anybody have any ideas?

PGCL

This is day 4 for me, 10 IU, 3 x day, Delt IM. What was quoted on IP's site from DR. whoever, it was nothing like that.
poops- yes, seems to decrease as days go on, the first one was the worst. Today I want 10iu in right calf, b4 breakfast, and I didn't crap what I ate last night, lunch might be different?
body temp increase-minimal
soreness-slight/none, no swelling
sweats no, but do feel cold all the time?
BW down from 240 to 231, 2 weeks off test cycle, prob. water.

I can say that I can see veins on all parts of my arms that I have never seen before.

speedbacker said:
Interesting bro. How long are you planning to run it?

2 weeks then switch to a new cycle/different chemicals, but I will tough it out for 3 more days, (not being a puss but I work 12 hrs a day), then revisit it again B4 summer, Im tempted to see how bad it really is around the abs SQ, if it kills fat.

I also forgot to mention, that I don't feel dehydrated, muscles cramping, spazing, etc.

I remember the LUTALYSE craze a few years back:rolleyes: IMO some tren and eca works better and not as big a pain in the arse.Of all things to bring back in style this is a strange one.I still got an old bottle of HMB ,anyone?:D

Any update MC?

2 weeks then switch to a new cycle/different chemicals, but I will tough it out for 3 more days, (not being a puss but I work 12 hrs a day), then revisit it again B4 summer, Im tempted to see how bad it really is around the abs SQ, if it kills fat.

I also forgot to mention, that I don't feel dehydrated, muscles cramping, spazing, etc.

Updates to this would be interesting to find out how the last 3 days went....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear