over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL ?

meangene1975

Banned
I understand this to be a go fat burner almost as good as dnp without liver issues etc. I want opinions from guys that have used it. PROS and CONS of it

Bro, I did not like it at all... After 3rd day my eyes looked sunken and I felt like crap and very flat. Also, your arse will be on fire - you will get the runs 10 - 20 minutes after use. Also, seen others throw up like the girl from "The Exorcist." A good diet will do you wonders. People should seriously consider putting a good diet together and not using these substances that create more havoc than a solid diet.

Interesting.... are those the "only" main sides? This may be a perfect option for me, considering that I'm virtually immune to most things that are supposedly "guaranteed" to make ppl puke their brains out and/or spend the day on the shitter...

Man it was horrible! By the end of my first week I was affraid to take a shit. Fire water shooting out of your ass is not a good time. Shit, I'd do 500mg of dnp a day in July(Midwest) before I'd do that shit again. Try a PSMF and some cardio before that shit.

it sucks man! you shit untill your asshole is raw, thats about it. The only thing i noticed was that it pulled water out of my body and it went in the toilet.

Besides having to shit your pants does it actually work.. ie decrease body fat without being catabolic (or maybe even slightly anabolic??

i read somewhere that it actually kills the fat cells instead of shrinks them but unless someone has heard otherwise I assume thats BS.

but say timing 2 extra strength immodiums correctly stops the insane shits... would it be useful?

i read somewhere that it actually kills the fat cells instead of shrinks them but unless someone has heard otherwise I assume thats BS.
WOW! In other words, it's truly adipolytic!?!. I would be very interested in getting the low down on this!!!!

^its all BS my friend. After readind that it adds inches to arms and melts gyno I hoped on it right away. It did show some wonders as far as pulling water out of your system but other than that - NOTHING. The fat loss I got was the same as I get on the diet I was that I get without PGCL. Shits are the pain in the ass, literaly. Never again.

From the 13th post down the page from Allbeef apparently off of an Ironboard forum:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/23871-ips-pgcl.html

"PGF-2a kills fat cells

( Note Allbeef: PG-CL is a synthetic analog of prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α).)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prostaglandin F2alpha is a potent inhibitor of adipocyte precursor differentiation and a physiological negative modulator of adipocyte function (ie triglyceride accumulation) through stimulation of transforming growth factor-alpha mRNA expression. It initiates a cascade of effects in the adipoctes which have physiological importance to reducing the size and it appears number of mature cells,long after PGf-2a is cleared from the system

Mature adipose cells only shrink in size in response to restricted caloric intake or increased metabolic demand. Before now the only method of reducing the number of fat cells was liposuction. It now appears that Pgf-2a applied topically can have the same same effecst as diet and liposuction. Pgf-2a can reduce the size of mature adipocytes and the number of mature adipocytes through negative modulation and reversing the process of differentiation."

So I'm pretty sure that this is saying that pgcl is a much stronger (50 times) analog of pgf-2a and that pgf-2a has been shown to topically reduce fat cells. so if this is true think of what injecting something 50 times stronger could do.

Theres another study below this one saying the same thing i believe but I still need to read this and more on the link I posted first. I cant think so well after 12 hours of work im going to look into this tomorrow.

I understand this to be a go fat burner almost as good as dnp without liver issues etc. I want opinions from guys that have used it. PROS and CONS of it

I know it will send you straight to the toilet after injection.
Ive seen people lose weight but your always emptying you bowels
and too me its just uncomfrotable to use.

Interesting.... are those the "only" main sides? This may be a perfect option for me, considering that I'm virtually immune to most things that are supposedly "guaranteed" to make ppl puke their brains out and/or spend the day on the shitter...

if you are female you better think twice before trying this crap, it will induce abortion and could be as painful as having a baby, i can guarantee that with the right dose it will make you crap like never before! the lutylase vials have a warning saying that women should not even handle the vial.

DNP give you liver issues? First I've ever heard of this.:confused:

I dont think so. here's a post from manwhore off MESO - the study is very outdated though and the links given to other studies are dead..

"DNP does not cause liver damage: "Their analyses demonstrate, beyond a doubt, that the liver does not suffer any damage in the course of dinitro treatment." (Biological Study of Dinitro Drugs in Humans By Dr. Jacques Bell. Bell, Jacques. 1939. Etude biologique des produits dinitres chez l'homme. Medecine. 19:749-54. Translation � 1996 Robert Ames)

Also: "Experimental studies on animals do not show toxic effects of dinitrophenol on the kidney. Anatomical-pathological examinations of animals, even those which died from a massive dose of dinitrophenol, do not reveal any important anatomical changes, except a small degree of cytolysis. Clinical documents are not abundant, but, on the whole, do not seem to demonstrate that dinitrophenol is toxic for the kidneys.""

Last edited:
Bro think about the most nausias moment in your life, like dry heaving nausias and then do a little bit of multiplication, fuck throw in some addition to however you rate that feeling and thats not as shitty as you will feel.

the first few days were the worst, but thats only in terms of generally feeling like shit.

You WILL shit after EVERY shot, like crazy! half the time your really just pissing out your ass to be honest.

Well, just when you start to think you can handle the shit, your ass will not be able to tolerate it. Im talking painful burning asshole bro, you will dread any movement and there isnt enough lotion in the world to stop the pain. no homo.

then you will undoubtedly give it up for a week or so, let that assholeof yours heal and try and give it another go b/c "hell youve still got alot left that you paid good money for!) BAD IDEA!!!

the first day back on will turn your ass back into the same state it was in when you stopped. I dont know how ppl stay on this shit.

Save your money bro, ive still got like 4 or 5 amps sitting around from a like a year and a half ago and havent thought once about using em.

Keto and cartio is waaaaay easier!!!

Dont believe me? Great! please at least post a detailed progress log to let us enjoy your discomfort if you do decide to go through with it! :p

Seriously how confused do people get when it comes to water. Your body is mostly composed of water. Take laxatives and diuretics and what do you get? A lot of water (and turds) dropped very quick. So you dropped 10 lbs do you honestly think you burned fat. You will gain the water right back.

It's the inverse of people taking a load of test, bloating up and claiming they are up "20 solid pounds"...

Stick with cardio and a reasonable diet.

Seriously how confused do people get when it comes to water. Your body is mostly composed of water. Take laxatives and diuretics and what do you get? A lot of water (and turds) dropped very quick. So you dropped 10 lbs do you honestly think you burned fat. You will gain the water right back.

It's the inverse of people taking a load of test, bloating up and claiming they are up "20 solid pounds"...

Stick with cardio and a reasonable diet.

Have you tried it? Dude I checked my bf % today and I was surprised. I was at least 12 when I started. 15 pounds later I'm 9%. If I had just dropped water my bf% would have increased. The sides are not even as exaggerated as some claim. I barely go to the restroom once. I'm running 30mcg twice a day btw.

Imo, it's a total waste. Injections needs to be timed just right, or you're in some serious "Shit":p

Imo, it's a total waste. Injections needs to be timed just right, or you're in some serious "Shit":p

Not at all dude. Yesterday I injected before going to class I had some cramping(very minor) and I only had to take a leak really bad after the class was over. This stuff doesn't give me explosive diarrhea. You guys should try eating a whole container of sugar free ice-cream, you'll learn what explosive diarrhea is lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131