over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGCL

ajpt

Registered
I have used PGCL off and on, and one thing I found it most useful for is to reduce bloating while on a heavy AAS cycle along with a high calorie/ higher carb diet Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact it makes me shit my brains out for 30 minutes after I take it, but the next morning I ALWAYS look leaner in the face, and more vascular along my arms. Im not sure if it is as great as IP says it is (1000X more anabolic than IGF, more potent than DNP for fat loss, and better than EPO at creating more vascularity) but it sure works to reduce bloat. Just wanted to give my review on it.

I have used PGCL off and on, and one thing I found it most useful for is to reduce bloating while on a heavy AAS cycle along with a high calorie/ higher carb diet Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact it makes me shit my brains out for 30 minutes after I take it, but the next morning I ALWAYS look leaner in the face, and more vascular along my arms. Im not sure if it is as great as IP says it is (1000X more anabolic than IGF, more potent than DNP for fat loss, and better than EPO at creating more vascularity) but it sure works to reduce bloat. Just wanted to give my review on it.

IP,

Has always said that. Maybe? We tend to believe by simply mobilizing unabsorbed calories in the gut you are restricting calories without restricting intake and losing a lot of water in the process.

IPGEAR

IP,

Has always said that. Maybe? We tend to believe by simply mobilizing unabsorbed calories in the gut you are restricting calories without restricting intake and losing a lot of water in the process.

IPGEAR

Yeah I think this is the way fat loss is targeted with this drug. I dont use it religiously, but after a high sodium cheat meal it will definitely get you back to your leanest state. Im curious as to how site injecting PGCL can bring up lagging body parts.

i think i read it causes the muscles to swell up or something. or i could be way off. im probably way off

Early on there was a belief that it causes site growth and so most people were pinning opposing muscles splitting the dose in one half for the two injections and doing them at same time. For instance, bis, tris, or lagging parts. We think most everybody found out that did not occur and went to one injection and do like an abdominal sub Q inject. About the only thing we can say about it is what we eluded to above. Its a smooth muscle contractor, and at the right dose your GI track is going to contract and everything in it is going to mobilize. Thats why woman who have any chance of being pregnant should never take it. Its given to animals to cause abortion.

IPG

I was gonna try this like a week from the contest.. anyone udes it for like that?

I was gonna try this like a week from the contest.. anyone udes it for like that?

Have no insight really for using it for prepping or for almost anything else.

We know you will lose water if you are shitting like most of us do at the right dose. There are some people who try to counter the watery stools with immodium. Just can not remember much about the asthetics and whether they will leave you where you want to be going into the show. So guessing its going to dry you out, maybe lean you out, and in thoery limiting some absorbtion of food in your gut those last few days. One positive may be that you could do it for a few days and if you did not like what you were seeing stop it. It appears that with the cessation of it you are probably clearing all residual drug in a matter of a few hours.

Probably beats enemas but not by much.

If you honestly decide to do it. We will provide you with 4 amps if you agree to report your experience back on the board.

IPG

We know you will lose water if you are shitting like most of us do at the right dose. There are some people who try to counter the watery stools with immodium. Just can not remember much about the asthetics and whether they will leave you where you want to be going into the show. So guessing its going to dry you out, maybe lean you out, and in thoery limiting some absorbtion of food in your gut those last few days. One positive may be that you could do it for a few days and if you did not like what you were seeing stop it. It appears that with the cessation of it you are probably clearing all residual drug in a matter of a few hours.

Probably beats enemas but not by much.

If you honestly decide to do it. We will provide you with 4 amps if you agree to report your experience back on the board.

IPG

Nice thank you IP. Thats a very nice offer. i will let you know, im sure i will but just wanna read little bit more about it.
Thank you :D

I have had two guys use it, it sheds water way better than a diuretic but it can leave you looking very flat and one of the guys was unable to carb up after using it, the other used it in conjunction with lots of anadrol and it worked a reat he looked like shit and after the pgcl and adrol he looked full and dry won his class so couldn't ask for more

Thats why woman who have any chance of being pregnant should never take it. Its given to animals to cause abortion.

IPG

There was a douchebag on Elitefitness a few years ago who was asking if he can inject PGCL in his girlfriend while she was sleeping. He had got her pregnant and she didnt want to get an abortion so he wanted her to have a miscarriage because he didnt want to pay for child support down the road.

I have had two guys use it, it sheds water way better than a diuretic but it can leave you looking very flat and one of the guys was unable to carb up after using it, the other used it in conjunction with lots of anadrol and it worked a reat he looked like shit and after the pgcl and adrol he looked full and dry won his class so couldn't ask for more

Thanks for the info.

There was a douchebag on Elitefitness a few years ago who was asking if he can inject PGCL in his girlfriend while she was sleeping. He had got her pregnant and she didnt want to get an abortion so he wanted her to have a miscarriage because he didnt want to pay for child support down the road.

That guy needs to be injected with some insulin while hes sleeping

That guy needs to be injected with some insulin while hes sleeping

He got flamed so much after that thread that i think he left the board. Hard to believe there are people that evil out there. I think if someone does that they should be charged with murder.

Good post and thanks for telling info on PGCL. I am on the fence sounds real good just unsure. Theeffects sound great but the sides is what kinda detours me. However thanks for sharing with us tells me more about it. I like to read any and all info I can on this here.

Good post and thanks for telling info on PGCL. I am on the fence sounds real good just unsure. Theeffects sound great but the sides is what kinda detours me. However thanks for sharing with us tells me more about it. I like to read any and all info I can on this here.

gearheadz, you are friends with a few pros. Do most of the guys you know only use human grade stuff from hrt clinics or do some use underground stuff as well?

Sides were tolerable for me just make sure your near a toilet post injection. I really like how it dried me up. Great for precontest. I really enjoyed pgf2. Lots of shit with that compound but the localized effects were great.

Sides were tolerable for me just make sure your near a toilet post injection. I really like how it dried me up. Great for precontest. I really enjoyed pgf2. Lots of shit with that compound but the localized effects were great.

We have used it a few times pre contest. If you can tolerate the bathroom breaks it can make a real difference in the looks of a contest ready physique.

IPG

Hey! how bout some love for the little guy who started the thread? I would LOVE some more PGCL and you know im a loyal IP customer!

IMO, the sides of PGCL are definitely worth the results, if achieving a dry/lean look is what your current goal is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131