over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1 Arm Log

Just got a shipment of pge-1 from superior.
Gonna reconstitute it and try it pre bed tonight, then pre w/o tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing how it works!

Keep us updated. Start very low in dose as it can be painful. Where are you gonna inject it?

I got home very late last night and decided to wait. I did 9mcg in 2 of my tricep heads (4 heads total) and 9mcg in both Pec Minor, 12iu in both Pec Major.

Holy shit. I'm in love.
Felt like I did a brutal workout before I even hit the gym. Got the blood flowing and blood literally inflated my chest and tris. The injected sites were very vascular, as were the surrounding areas (core, traps, forearms, hell, even my calves were a bit more vascular). Warm up weight at first, then I was able to lift heavier then normal with an amazing mind-muscle connection.

My girlfriend decided to end her workout early & leave when I did so we could go back home and fool around. She said that this is the biggest I've ever looked, & although it is, the PGE-1 was a lot of that reason.

I am currently depleted and consuming 300-400g of carbs a day, less then I'm use to. My mind muscle connection is very poor when being this depleted, especially now that I'm off Insulin. This was the perfect tool I needed to get that satisfying workout in while prepping.

I got home very late last night and decided to wait. I did 9mcg in 2 of my tricep heads (4 heads total) and 9mcg in both Pec Minor, 12iu in both Pec Major.

Holy shit. I'm in love.
Felt like I did a brutal workout before I even hit the gym. Got the blood flowing and blood literally inflated my chest and tris. The injected sites were very vascular, as were the surrounding areas (core, traps, forearms, hell, even my calves were a bit more vascular). Warm up weight at first, then I was able to lift heavier then normal with an amazing mind-muscle connection.

My girlfriend decided to end her workout early & leave when I did so we could go back home and fool around. She said that this is the biggest I've ever looked, & although it is, the PGE-1 was a lot of that reason.

I am currently depleted and consuming 300-400g of carbs a day, less then I'm use to. My mind muscle connection is very poor when being this depleted, especially now that I'm off Insulin. This was the perfect tool I needed to get that satisfying workout in while prepping.

That's great to know. I am really happy you are responding in such a way. That's exactly what it does for me. I used to love doing it in my lats as I struggle with mind/muscle connection and the PGE-1 would make a massive difference.

I can NOT wait to stack it with insulin once this prep is finished.
This is a 1 year difference in growth and roughly 10lbs added.
r2opk8.jpg

1zzjfw9.jpg

& this is today after PGE-1
fm2u15.jpg

Relaxed
2lia9zm.jpg

Next is calves :)
16kkxx.jpg

Holy shit. I'm in love.

Heck yeah! That's awesome! :headbang:

Disqualified you look great. Let me know how the calf shots go. I have to warn you expect a lot of pain but the craziest pump you have ever felt!

Disqualified you look great. Let me know how the calf shots go. I have to warn you expect a lot of pain but the craziest pump you have ever felt!

Ouch! I miss the days when you could get inject lidocaine easily.

Are there anyone else except peptide company's that get these good results?... I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PUMP, I talk about measure gains.

Just so im not wrong, is this the peptides that actually is a flu? and you feel kinda sick after you inject it?

I think its the same name as this one, ive heard dave polumbo talk about it and he says it totally worthless and people try to spot inject it buy it wont do shit.

And I trust him more than peptide company's "experience"

Last edited:
Are there anyone else except peptide company's that get these good results?... I DONT CARE ABOUT THE PUMP, I talk about measure gains.

Just so im not wrong, is this the peptides that actually is a flu? and you feel kinda sick after you inject it?

I think its the same name as this one, ive heard dave polumbo talk about it and he says it totally worthless and people try to spot inject it buy it wont do shit.

And I trust him more than peptide company's "experience"

I hate these sort of posts. Everything I have ever wrote on this forum has been the complete truth. As far as I know everyone on this thread who commented apart from the obvious reps are not reps. No it does not give you the flu at all. You trust him more than you trust peptide companies... didn't he sell loads of hgh years ago knowing it was complete garbage. You can't even spell his name correctly :eek:

My ''experience'' If you think I am just making everything I said up why are you even reading this thread.

If you want site enhancement get syntherol... it is great... although I also done a log on that so maybe that was nonsense too.

I don't think you will like PGE-1 so I wouldn't buy it if I were you.

Disqualified,

We're you doing depletion work with PGE-1? (I.E 10-12 sets x 12-20 reps with 60-90 rests)

I can NOT wait to stack it with insulin once this prep is finished.
This is a 1 year difference in growth and roughly 10lbs added.
r2opk8.jpg

1zzjfw9.jpg

& this is today after PGE-1
fm2u15.jpg

Relaxed
2lia9zm.jpg

Next is calves :)
16kkxx.jpg
Dude you have grown since the last time I've seen you!!! You look great!

I'll hit you up soon about something. Got a question for you.

Last edited:
I found some. [emoji6]

Send me it :D

I genuinely can't be bothered injecting PGE-1 anymore. It works a charm but is annoying to inject. I have a big pain threshold but this stuff is mental in certain body parts. I would love to do it in my calves again but the not being able to walk is a bit of an annoying side effect :eek::D

I genuinely can't be bothered injecting PGE-1 anymore. It works a charm but is annoying to inject. I have a big pain threshold but this stuff is mental in certain body parts. I would love to do it in my calves again but the not being able to walk is a bit of an annoying side effect :eek::D

I used to inject lidocaine into my knees preworkout. It's helped so much! It not only numbs pain but it's actually a strong localized antiinflammatory.
My friend was a paramedic so he would get me it but now he's a cop so I can't find it any more.

Pge1 is too painful for me. The pain is very bothersome. I've haven't pinned it since my bicep experiment.

Holy shit. I'm in love.

Will you be injecting it every day into the pecs? How will you go about your chest training?

You weren't fuckin kidding! My legs felt like I had cylinder blocks as shoes & my muscles were inflated. I hit my quad sweep and my tear drop aling with both heads of my calves. It completely killed my pre-workout effects (as far as mental focus and aggression). I had an intense workout though.

Thanks bud!

Disqualified,

We're you doing depletion work with PGE-1? (I.E 10-12 sets x 12-20 reps with 60-90 rests)

I tend to cycle different style of high volume, high intensity training. I'm currently doing 8-12 reps with a 4 second negative and 3 second positive. But I pyramid my weight from low to high and back to low. My body response great, but only to certain things. GVT, drop sets, supersets & focusing on the actual contraction. I've tried plenty of other programs but they make me feel like I didn't even do anything. I'm only on 150mg prop a week so once I add in my EQ & Tren things will change. Just added in very low dose Clen also.

Dude you have grown since the last time I've seen you!!! You look great!

I'll hit you up soon about something. Got a question for you.

Thanks man! I consistently gain atleast 10lbs per year, and I'm really trying to take my physique to a whole new level. I actually took 4 months off last year to let my body rest and focus on a car I was building. Surprisingly, it did well for me.

Shoot me a text or PM whenever brother. Lemme know whatsup

I got painful effects from it actually so my results were not good. DQ is not a rep for peps as far as I know and looks like he got decent results with pge1.

I am not a rep but I do support superior lol. Only peptide conpany I've yet to recieve garbage from.

Will you be injecting it every day into the pecs? How will you go about your chest training?
I'm injecting 5-6 days a week, on the muscles being trained that day. The idea is to maintain strong contractions and still keep the intensity of my workouts high while I'm cutting with low carbs.

Last season I cut a ton of fat on 5400 calories. I actually raised my calories to lean out if that makes any sense lmao. This year I'm cutting the old fashion way. With the lack of carbs my head is scatter brained and my body is lazy as all hell. Very hard to achieve a good lift without some aids in blood flow and mind/muscle connection.

I used to inject lidocaine into my knees preworkout. It's helped so much! It not only numbs pain but it's actually a strong localized antiinflammatory.
My friend was a paramedic so he would get me it but now he's a cop so I can't find it any more.

not trying to jack this or derail in any way but since there was mention of it, if people want it I would have no problem to do either a topical formula of lidocaine or similar or an inject version...

I think I have to get a kg at min but if you guys want it lmk....

;)

I'm injecting 5-6 days a week, on the muscles being trained that day. The idea is to maintain strong contractions and still keep the intensity of my workouts high while I'm cutting with low carbs

Is it then only once a week per muscle? Most were saying you need to inject it every day into the muscle you want to grow??

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws