over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1 Arm Log

Just ordered a bottle from superior. Going to just try a small shot in one bicep for first dose to see how I react.

Just ordered a bottle from superior. Going to just try a small shot in one bicep for first dose to see how I react.

Great. I am curious how you react to it. Try it pre workout if you can and train bi-ceps :)

I've read the first 10pages. Going to finish it all before I ask any ?'s. Too bad there is all this wasted crap about bashing companies and reps,etc..

I've read the first 10pages. Going to finish it all before I ask any ?'s. Too bad there is all this wasted crap about bashing companies and reps,etc..

Have you tried it yet?

Have you tried it yet?

Just got all my peps yesterday from superior. Before I try pge-1 I wanted to compare the igf des I'm using now to superiors igf des to make sure mine is legit and I only use des in my arms. But I was just too curious yesterday lol so I had to try the pge. I mixed 3.5ml and drew out .05ml and then pulled back about 1/2cc bac water so it would be diluted more. I shot 1/2 in one bi and half in the other. I was too afraid to try .1ml at first so I just did half. I wasn't expecting to feel anything but about 15min later I had a slight soreness maybe comparable to let's say 1/4cc suspension in each bi. Just a tiny little pump as well. Before I went in gym i shot the des in my tri's and didn't really notice anything diff than the kind I have so that's good. I did a little bit of tri's and then back. Soreness from the pge went away about an hour later. It wasn't really a good test as I did such a tiny amount to see how I would react. Mon or tues I'll do .05 in each bi and see how that goes. I'll try and get some better pics. I'm 5'11" 248lbs and my arms are terrible. 17.5" yet I'm very wide and thick. They should be at least 19-20" to match the rest of me

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Just got all my peps yesterday from superior. Before I try pge-1 I wanted to compare the igf des I'm using now to superiors igf des to make sure mine is legit and I only use des in my arms. But I was just too curious yesterday lol so I had to try the pge. I mixed 3.5ml and drew out .05ml and then pulled back about 1/2cc bac water so it would be diluted more. I shot 1/2 in one bi and half in the other. I was too afraid to try .1ml at first so I just did half. I wasn't expecting to feel anything but about 15min later I had a slight soreness maybe comparable to let's say 1/4cc suspension in each bi. Just a tiny little pump as well. Before I went in gym i shot the des in my tri's and didn't really notice anything diff than the kind I have so that's good. I did a little bit of tri's and then back. Soreness from the pge went away about an hour later. It wasn't really a good test as I did such a tiny amount to see how I would react. Mon or tues I'll do .05 in each bi and see how that goes. I'll try and get some better pics. I'm 5'11" 248lbs and my arms are terrible. 17.5" yet I'm very wide and thick. They should be at least 19-20" to match the rest of me

Sounds good. Hopefully you start noticng more.

Please don't add more bac water next time though. Just inject that tiny amount... don't dilute it with bac water. I think that will make a big difference.

My friend was telling me the other day he tried the pge1 in his dick and it hurt so bad he wouldn't touch it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Hopefully you start noticng more.

Please don't add more bac water next time though. Just inject that tiny amount... don't dilute it with bac water. I think that will make a big difference.

I figured the more water it would get more of it into the muscle but i'll try like how you said. Next time i'll draw out .1 and do .05 in both bi's. Maybe i'll use some 1" 28g pins instead of the 1/2" pins to get deeper in the muscle but not sure if that matters or not with PGE-1.

I figured the more water it would get more of it into the muscle but i'll try like how you said. Next time i'll draw out .1 and do .05 in both bi's. Maybe i'll use some 1" 28g pins instead of the 1/2" pins to get deeper in the muscle but not sure if that matters or not with PGE-1.

I have only ever used slin pins (1/2 long) and it has always been super strong for me. I do push it fairly hard to make sure it is deep though.

FF7 that doesn't surprise me. Quads and calves are really bad at times. Never done it down below and never will :D I literally thought about doing it solely for this log so I can help people out better who do that but no chance!

I have only ever used slin pins (1/2 long) and it has always been super strong for me. I do push it fairly hard to make sure it is deep though.

FF7 that doesn't surprise me. Quads and calves are really bad at times. Never done it down below and never will :D I literally thought about doing it solely for this log so I can help people out better who do that but no chance!

Lol I couldn't imagine... I wonder how well it actually works the calves??.. In summary what do you think is the benefits or gains that occurred from calve injections.. I saw your Syntherol thread on calves but did you ever try the pge1 in the calves..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so this is weird. First shit was Friday only .025ml in each bi. Dilluted with extra bac water. Results I posted a few posts up. So next shot was yesterday. I doubled the dose to .05ml in each bi and didn't pull back anymore bac water to dilute it. Literally felt nothing. Not even the same feeling as 1/2 the dose. So today I figured I'd try the same dose again but pull back some bac water. 15min later got the same tight feeling as the first day and same pump. Really weird but maybe my Bi's prefer the extra water to get it into the muscle more? Anyway kinda weird that .025 in each bi and .05 in each bi felt the exact same. Tomorrow I'm going to do .1 in each and see what happens.

Ok so this is weird. First shit was Friday only .025ml in each bi. Dilluted with extra bac water. Results I posted a few posts up. So next shot was yesterday. I doubled the dose to .05ml in each bi and didn't pull back anymore bac water to dilute it. Literally felt nothing. Not even the same feeling as 1/2 the dose. So today I figured I'd try the same dose again but pull back some bac water. 15min later got the same tight feeling as the first day and same pump. Really weird but maybe my Bi's prefer the extra water to get it into the muscle more? Anyway kinda weird that .025 in each bi and .05 in each bi felt the exact same. Tomorrow I'm going to do .1 in each and see what happens.

Interesting. How is it going now? Literally a tiny dose for me and I felt it loads. It felt like someone had inflated my arms. I just couldn't be bothered carrying on dosing it as the pain was too much in my calves. I still have a full vial in the UK in my parents fridge.

At first I was paranoid I was going to be in so much pain but maybe my body adapts to it faster or something. Yesterday I increased the dise again. The plan was Bi's and tri's but so far I've just stuck with Bi's as I'm not sure how much peg-1 I'm going to need. Yesterday I up'd it to .2ml and pulled back some bac water so I had .4ml. This time instead of doing the middle of Bi's I did .1ml in each bicep head. Did back and pump was better than the first few days and more sore but not bad at all. I'm wondering how high I can go and I also wonder if there is a saturation point where it's not beneficial anymore.

At first I was paranoid I was going to be in so much pain but maybe my body adapts to it faster or something. Yesterday I increased the dise again. The plan was Bi's and tri's but so far I've just stuck with Bi's as I'm not sure how much peg-1 I'm going to need. Yesterday I up'd it to .2ml and pulled back some bac water so I had .4ml. This time instead of doing the middle of Bi's I did .1ml in each bicep head. Did back and pump was better than the first few days and more sore but not bad at all. I'm wondering how high I can go and I also wonder if there is a saturation point where it's not beneficial anymore.

No trust me it's either you don't respond well to it or the batch is nowhere as good as mine was. This stuff is crazy strong for me. I stayed at my starting dose and the feeling it gives is mental. I might try it in my arms again but am I fuck doing it in my legs again :eek::D I have a really high pain threshold and this stuff was bad in my calves. I remember I couldn't walk to the gym some days I tried quads. Plus I had to wait 5-10 mins to train as I couldn't lift 10-20 pounds on leg extensions to warm up.

Mine is from superior so it's gotta be good. So how do you know what dose to stop at? Should I keep increasing by .05ml per day or just stop where I am now and add some to tri's as well.

Mine is from superior so it's gotta be good. So how do you know what dose to stop at? Should I keep increasing by .05ml per day or just stop where I am now and add some to tri's as well.

I knew yours was from Superior. I think it will just be your response. Guys were responding differently from the batch I used. I know some who used it down below too. Some of them would need 10mcg to get a full erection for 3 hours whilst others needed 50mcg to get an erection for 1 hour. I guess the same applies for guys dosing it in their arms etc too. I would try it in bi-ceps and tri-ceps at the same dose. Then I would start upping the dose until you run out. Thanks for keeping me updated.

Last edited:
Yah I think I'll try that. Tried it for the first time today in tri's. .05ml in each tri near the back of the tri. Pump was just ok I think they can handle a lot more. Trained chest but still got a good tri pump.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 87

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner