over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1, IGF DES, IGF-LR3, MGF Shoulder Log

jaymac

Registered
I'm going to run this for 6 weeks.
5-10 min pre-wo 40mcg PGE-1 & 50mcg IGF-DES in each delt
5-10 min post-wo 100mcg MGF in each delt
30 min post MGF 40mcg IGF-LR3 in each delt

I will train delts twice per week and 4 days I will do just band work to get a pump. I will take 1 day off each week.

I will be following :)

Today was my first day with all of the compounds. Today is the only day that I will not hit shoulders. Today was arm day so I pined 20 mcg PGE-1 & 25 mcg DES in each bicep and tricep. So that is 40 mcg PGE-1 and 50 mcg of DES in each arm. The pump is unreal. The PGE-1 has given me the best pump I've ever had. The PGE-1 & DES gives about 30% greater pump the PGE-1 alone. I know there are people who don't believe that a pump is that important but it really helps me to focus on the movement & the muscle working. 10 min after WO I Pinned 50 mcg of MGF in each bi and tri & 40 min later 20 mcg of LR3 in each bi & tri.

I did a high volume Mod rep workout like I do for every body part. I am on a semi cut so if I grow from this that would be awesome!

Post picture that would be epic. And wait longer for igf lr3

I have taken before pic. I'll have my wife edit & post them. I have a lot of tats I need to blur out. How long should I wait for the LR3? I thought MGF was only in your system for 5-10 min.

People usually wait at least 1 hour. Because natural mgf still occurs and cell continue to proliferate until you add igf 1 which stop the proliferation and makes cell differentiate. People wait up to 4-8hours post workout.

Not sure if I have the good term been awhile since I read about this.

Your stack look solid as fuck though.
Is there a particular reason you doing shoulder? I barely train them and they grow like weed.

People usually wait at least 1 hour. Because natural mgf still occurs and cell continue to proliferate until you add igf 1 which stop the proliferation and makes cell differentiate. People wait up to 4-8hours post workout.

Not sure if I have the good term been awhile since I read about this.

Your stack look solid as fuck though.
Is there a particular reason you doing shoulder? I barely train them and they grow like weed.

I will try half the experiment at 1 hr and the other half at 4 hrs. Shoulders are my weakest body part.

This is my type of stack: Prostaglandins and IGF!

I gotta say though that there are so many other factors that go into differentiation than IGF. IGF-1Ea is a "progressive factor" that will progress the differentiation process if all the other competence factors are there. MGF is "proliferative," while DES and Lr3 are considered in the "differentiation" category. The sequence is first Proliferation (MGF) for 4 hours, then Differentiation.

If you're really worried about the proliferation/differentiation thing, then you shouldn't be taking the DES preworkout. I know everybody loves the DES pump, and I can't argue with them, but high-dose MGF gives a pump too.
I like PGE1 and MGF preworkout. Four hours later pop some DES, LR3, and even some TB4.

Don't change your stack on my account, however, we still need to know if any of this matters in vivo.

I'm going to read read read tonight. This last post makes sense! I might go ahead and try this out and see how it works. I'm still learning so much. Thanks for the info!

This AM (I work out at 5:30AM) I pinned 40mcg PGE & 40mcg LR3. I just did some light pumping band work for shoulders and 45 min cardio. Tomorrow is my main shoulder WO. I am going to try the PGE & MGF combo pre WO & then des lr3 4 hrs later.

I haven't updated in a while because I had a family emergency. I have continued to train and I have changed things up. I am now doing 40 mcg PGE & 300 mcg MGF PRE WO. 6 hrs later I take 60 mcg LR3 & 60 mcg DES. I will start a more detailed log starting tomorrow.

I envy you.

All I gotta say is I'm glad that people are doing PGE1 around here.
We really need some PGF2a because it's the one that really matters. I'd do PGE1 and MGF for workouts, then PGF2a and DES all the time I can handle.
It's going to be a pain in the ass to gettaholdasummadat.

I envy you.

We really need some PGF2a because it's the one that really matters. I'd do PGE1 and MGF for workouts, then PGF2a and DES all the time I can handle.

I am working on it ;)

You do know LR3 lasts 24hrs or more so its still active during the next days workout cancelling MGF ...
This is why I administer LR3 only prior to a day off.

You do know LR3 lasts 24hrs or more so its still active during the next days workout cancelling MGF ...
This is why I administer LR3 only prior to a day off.

What I'm hoping is that there is not enough LR3 to completely negate the MGF. I may take the middle road and administer the LR3 2 to 4 hours after the MGF. Any ideas would be appreciated. I took before pics and I will take pics 6 weeks later. I can already tell you that my shoulders are noticeably bigger. I have been on the PGE-1 for about 1 month before adding in the other peptides so I will see how much difference they made at the end of the 6 weeks and even months after with the (hopefully) new muscle cells. I would really like to add ACE-083 to this mix. That would be awesome! I am kinda nervous about the PGE-2 cause of the sides but am willing to learn more and maybe try it after this run.

I envy you.

I am wondering what the max dosage of PGE-1 is? Do you do PGE & MGF pre WO & PGE & LR3 post WO. Could you post your protocol? I'm not sure if there is such a thing as to much PGE cause of the short half life & not much goes systematic from my research.
Thanks

I know this is a shoulder log but today was arm day so I used 20 mcg PGE & 75 mcg MGF in each tricep & bicep. I did a high volume moderate weight workout like I do for all body parts. I then used 20 mcg LR3 in each tricep and bicep 1 1/2 hours after MGF dose. My pump was insane. The mind muscle connection is awesome. It has been around 13 hrs from workout and my arms are still full!

I am wondering what the max dosage of PGE-1 is? Do you do PGE & MGF pre WO & PGE & LR3 post WO. Could you post your protocol? I'm not sure if there is such a thing as to much PGE cause of the short half life & not much goes systematic from my research.
Thanks

Personally, I've never went over 40mcg, but I've seen 100mcg as a standard dose in all sorts of situations. The more that you take, the more you'll have to worry about spillover into systematic circulation. Try to microinject into as many places as possible.

The fact is to me PGE1 hasn't been that important; it is certainly a part of an optimal stack, but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get it, still I'm glad that it's around. I'm not sure when the ideal time to take it is. It's great for preworkout PUMP, but it's best use to striated muscle is the fusion of satellite cells and myoblasts. The sequence is that muscle synthesizes PGE1 in response to PGF2a.

I've never done LR3, but I don't argue with people about it; I just do DES with this stuff. It's best to do microinjections with DES, it's best to do microinjections with PG. They're great together, and you won't have to worry about LR3 retarding cellular proliferation.

In this coming year, I won't be able to use much gear, so I'll use this stuff and myostatin inhibitors. Basically you can combine PGE1 and PGF2a and do as much as you can handle as many times as you can handle, but there isn't much benefit in taking a huge dose of E1. With F2a, the dosing is more complicated, and you really have to implement the many-microinjection method. Just don't combine the MGF with DES at the same time.

A decent protocol is:
Preworkout: PGE1, MGF
4-6 hours Post Workout: PGE1, PGF2a, IGF-1 DES (or LR3 if you must)

You can add Thymosin in there too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity