over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1, IGF DES, IGF-LR3, MGF Shoulder Log

Personally, I've never went over 40mcg, but I've seen 100mcg as a standard dose in all sorts of situations. The more that you take, the more you'll have to worry about spillover into systematic circulation. Try to microinject into as many places as possible.

The fact is to me PGE1 hasn't been that important; it is certainly a part of an optimal stack, but I wouldn't have gone out of my way to get it, still I'm glad that it's around. I'm not sure when the ideal time to take it is. It's great for preworkout PUMP, but it's best use to striated muscle is the fusion of satellite cells and myoblasts. The sequence is that muscle synthesizes PGE1 in response to PGF2a.

I've never done LR3, but I don't argue with people about it; I just do DES with this stuff. It's best to do microinjections with DES, it's best to do microinjections with PG. They're great together, and you won't have to worry about LR3 retarding cellular proliferation.

In this coming year, I won't be able to use much gear, so I'll use this stuff and myostatin inhibitors. Basically you can combine PGE1 and PGF2a and do as much as you can handle as many times as you can handle, but there isn't much benefit in taking a huge dose of E1. With F2a, the dosing is more complicated, and you really have to implement the many-microinjection method. Just don't combine the MGF with DES at the same time.

A decent protocol is:
Preworkout: PGE1, MGF
4-6 hours Post Workout: PGE1, PGF2a, IGF-1 DES (or LR3 if you must)

You can add Thymosin in there too.

Good info matey. PG'S interest me greatly so I am enjoying learning more about them. This subject is very new to me and I haven't extensively researched but everything I hear I like :) You are spot on with the micro injs. Anyone using PGE-1 at say 40mcg in one spot... try 10mcg in 4 spots ;)

That's what I do in my delts. I hit 4 spots 10 mcg each.

I took a one day break from PGE-1 because I gave blood today. I have a little more bruising than usual (I guess from the clotting properties of PGE-1). I will resume tomorrow with my actual shoulder workout.

Today I did my actual shoulder training. I do high volume for all body parts especially shoulders. Pre-WO 40 mcg PGE & 150 mcg MGF. My shoulder WO was
Giant Set
Incline Rear Delt Raise 4x10-20
Side Lateral Raise 4x8-15
Barbell Press 4x 8-25
4 sets

Machine Side Lateral Swings 100 reps (rest Pause)
Incline Rear Delt Swings 100 reps (rest pause)
Shoulder Press Machine 100 reps (rest pause)
A lot of stretching!

My shoulders were pumped so bad they hurt.

4 hrs later 30 mcg PGE & 40 mcg LR3 in each delt. My delts are still full from a 5:30 am WO.

PEG MGF pain

im currently running 100 mcg bi lat in muscle worked and it hurts like crap. i recon the pep with and im diluting w 1/2 cc sterile water . any ideas? im using purchase peps. just received blue sky order but havent used yet.

im currently running 100 mcg bi lat in muscle worked and it hurts like crap. i recon the pep with and im diluting w 1/2 cc sterile water . any ideas? im using purchase peps. just received blue sky order but havent used yet.

Huh, that's new to me. I've used PEG MGF before & I've never had it burn. The only peps I've had that burns is IGF (because I mix it with Acetic Acid) & the PGE. Try the other brand and see how that works. I got my MGF from purchase & I didn't notice a burn till I mixed it with the PGE.

Today before I went to the gym I did 30 mcg PGE & 100 mcg MGF in shoulders. I did 300 reps of band work. I then did the same protocol in each pec. I hit a vein in my peck & it look nasty...but I had a great chest WO. My chest was as pumped as I think I could get it. I swear this stuff makes me stronger! My shoulders are now fuller than they have ever been & I'm on a cut. I think I'm going to keep this up for 1 more month & be a guinea pig and try the ACE-083 in shoulders next. I'm obsessed with big shoulders for some reason. Lol

If you train late arvo say around 4-5:30 would it be best to pin igf lr3 when I wake up around 4 30 am or an hour after training

Today was arm day. Pre WO pinned 20 mcg PGE & 100 mcg MGF in each bi & Tri. I did a super set style workout with moderate weight. 1 hr 30 min after WO 15 mcg DES & 15 mcg LR3 in each bi & Tri. This was by far the biggest pump I had to date. The higher dose of MGF worked really well with the PGE. I am also getting stronger while on a cut!

My research is on hold at the moment. I finished my 2mg PGE-1. I then reconed my 1mg and dropped & cracked it. I then reorded a 2mg and it just doesn't have the same potency. I injected 40 mg PGE in each delt and 200 mcg of MGF. I didn't get that painful burn full feeling like in the past. I then injected 40 mcg of PGE-1 again and started to feel a little something but not like it was. I'm not sure if my body is starting to adapt to it so I have to up the dose. I'm going to put in another 1 mg order and restart. In the mean time I'll do MGF pre & LR3 post.

Did back today. Pre-WO 20 mcg MGF. 30 min POST-WO 80 mcg LR3. I just pinned in my rear delts. Good pump from the MGF but not the same as when PGE-1 is added in. I think I'm going to pull the plug and try ACE-083. There is a log of someone that used in on Muscle Research & gain on his biceps in just 6 days. I'm just kinda nervous because it's so new.

Does anyone think there would be an adverse effect or absorption issue with running PGE, DES, & MGF with ACE-083? Or would you just you ACE-083 by it self. I'm ordering 6mg today.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity