over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PGE-1 not work for anyone else as well?

ive found that u need some stimulation with PGE1. for instance, i did my first shot, 10mcg, and felt nothing but just a chub. Than i took 12mcg, like 20min before my gf came over. she rode me till she was dripping sweat and than i did her some more.

something to tihnk about.

Yup always have a little pre and post massage with the pge-1, helps to soften the peyronies scarring.Currently awaiting the soda-bicarb before attempting the 100mcg dose.

Don't know what part of the country you are in, but part of the problem here is that it is hot here in Texas - 100+ hot every day. At night we cool off to 80.
PGE-1 is not supposed to go above 86 degrees F unless it's for a very short time otherwise degradation occurs. Do a google search if you need to verify.

Down here in the South it spent over 24hours in hot postal centers before it got in the local mail truck for delivery to my mail box so it rode around in 100+ degree heat in that truck for 6 hours till it finally was put in my mailbox ....it hit 106 here that day.

So, I suspect that what some of us are experiencing is that we are receiving a PGE-1 solution that has suffered significant degradation getting to us.

I would like to humbly suggest to ERGO to offer a cold pack shipping service, for a fee of course. I think it would be worth it at least until Fall gets here.

Peace.

mine was in a 100+ degree car for couple of days because I was moving. Hopefully it hasn't been fully destroyed. But the first time I got it, it was GTG.

As you know the PGE-1 so far has not worked for me at all, no effect at 10-50mcg dosing..... but...........

Last night I thought I'd inject IGF-1 DES plus PGE-1 together into the cc. I injected 40mcg IGF-1 DES and 20mcg PGE-1 into the left side of the CC , went in smoothly as usual, stress free.

Well I can report some success, prob had the best erection in a long time.It was not 100% hard due to my severe veinous leakage and peyronies but it felt much more fuller and the tunica was much harder which made it look longer.

It also seemed to soften my hard fibrosis peyronies scarring very well.I cant recall the scarring being that soft in several years of trying every single treatment under the sun.

Iam wondering if the IGF-1 DES softened the scarring to allow the PGE-1 to work a little. Would this be possible?

I have been on GHRP-6+CJC for few years now with some IGF-1 here and there due to low HGH from illness. I have went up to 50mcg every day of IGF-1 DES shot into the muscle after a workout or just SUB-Q, both seem to work well, no sides so far.Plus the 2x a day shots GHRP-6 100mcg, CJC 50mcgx2 dosing.

How safe would it be to go up to say 50mcg-100mcg at levels of +10mcg increase each time into the cc with the PGE-1 and I would not inject the GHRP-6+CJC that day?

Iam thinking of trying IGF-1 DES 50mcg next time with say 30mcg PGE-1. Iam not worried about Priapism, havent had a 100% erection since early teens over a decade and half ago.

Also something interesting, the PGE-1 post injection pain was decreased heavily which I would think was from the IGF-1 DES.

I live along the gulf coast. That's about as "deep south" as you can get without getting in the water. So sitting in the hot mail box is a given. I pin 4iu and my erections want to bust thru the skin. I don't think it degraded at all in the heat.

I live along the gulf coast. That's about as "deep south" as you can get without getting in the water. So sitting in the hot mail box is a given. I pin 4iu and my erections want to bust thru the skin. I don't think it degraded at all in the heat.

Agreed, doubt it went off in the 15oc temp here in Scotland.I have read from the research papers it looses 10% potency at 86f and that was over a week long at this temp.

My dick must be really fwocked up if 50mcg does jack for me.

Well I did alittle experiment without the PGE-1 and just did the IGF-1 des injection to see if it was the a combination or just the IGF-1 that produced a decent erection previously.

Injected IGF-1 des only this time at 50mcg and actually got a nice plump 80-90% erection but it subsided pretty quickly 5mins or so.Again it seemed to soften the peyronies hard fibrosis scarring. It does seem tempoary but I wonder if regular injections of IGF-1 Des mixed with DMSO+iodine+vit e/ massage would actually soften the scarring in time.

This is still better 100x results than injecting PGE-1 by itself so Iam wondering if maybe the PGE-1 I received was actually degraded as a few posters of this thread has said.

Have sent Ergo an email to see if they can send PGE-1 unreconsititued in powder form.

Sometimes it fails for me if the needle doesn't go in quite deep enough.

This is a 1/2" inch needle mind you and I still have to bury it.

Sometimes it fails for me if the needle doesn't go in quite deep enough.

This is a 1/2" inch needle mind you and I still have to bury it.

Thank you for your response. I have used 29g,30g, 31g 1/2" syringes and bury it all the way into the corpus cavernosum. I have aspirated and blood appeared and no effect at 10,30 and 50mcg doses apart from several hours of slight stinging pain.

This is with pre & post massage and a use of a cock ring behind the testes. I find I can hold a better and stronger erection when the ring is placed in front of the testes at the penile base so this will be my next experiment.I sense the solution is leaking out too quickly for it to take proper effect.

Iam going to get a hold of the other Trimix ingriedients papaverine & phentolamine as it may be that I require a vasolidator for the PGE-1 to work sufficiently. I may scrap the papaverine as reports of Fribrosis scarring is likely which I do not need as already have peyronies.

Iam going to get a hold of the other Trimix ingriedients papaverine & phentolamine as it may be that I require a vasolidator for the PGE-1 to work sufficiently. I may scrap the papaverine as reports of Fribrosis scarring is likely which I do not need as already have peyronies.

I was going to suggest this. Some people don't respond particularly well to alprostadil and you might be one of them. The theory behind Trimix is that 1 of the 3 drugs in the mix should do the trick for you. Good luck.

paddington

Well last night I tried the PGE-1 injection but this time with cock ring in front of the testes and not behind.As tight as possible so erection stayed semi hard as I was injecting.

I used 40mcg of PGE-1 , it swole up immediatley as I was injecting. Honestly was not expecting these results after the many failed experiments at 10,30 and 50mcg doses.

There was some bleeding which has not occured before, a good amount even after pressing down with sterilised pad for 5mins. No brusing afterwards so doubt I hit a vein, possibly injecting into semi hard was the cause of bleed.

I noticed the pain effect PGE-1 was all localised on the penile shaft this time where as before the pain was at the pelvic bone which confirms the solution was leaking out on previos shots.

Left cock ring on for 20mins, took off after 20mins and erection subsided.Had to stimulate to keep semi erect.

Result : Pge-1 works for folks with venous leakage as long as you use a tight cock ring and will become flaccid after ring has been removed.

Next test, try with all bimix ingredients including Atropin.This should provide a stronger and more lasting erection.Will also try the Uretha splash technique.

I didn't read all of the answers but make sure you get the needle all the way in. If you poke it in half way into your junk it doesn't work. You have to get it through the second layer of resistence. Kinda makes a crunchy feeling pushing though that second layer which sucks but that's how it needs to be done.

Last night or early morning even could not believe my eyes.

Decided to stack PGE-1 plus PT-141 together. Injected PT-141 4 1/2hrs b4 action. Felt a slight libido increase.Injected PGE-1 as usual but this time push down on left side of cc at the base where my venous leakage is at.

Nothing special happened only kept erection for 35mins with stimulation.Without it would go down in about 30-40seconds which is better than without PGE-1. I have been diagnosed with venous leakage in early 20s and first had symptoms since 16 so its pretty bad.

Had an orgasm about 3:15am went to sleep, woke up at 6:30am to an erection I had not experienced in years!

Could not believe it for the first time since 16 well over a decade ago I had 100% hard erection that did not go down in 30seconds without a cock ring or with stimulation. 45mins had passed and had to force it down with alot of cyclinder pumping.I do not know how this is physically possible with my severe venous leakage, possibly there is some synergy with PT-141 and PGE-1??

Going to repeat but take the Pt-141 8hours before action hopefully it is not a case of the PT-141 only working upon awakening.

Glad to hear it bro. Here's to hoping you've found something that'll improve your life!

Last night or early morning even could not believe my eyes.

Decided to stack PGE-1 plus PT-141 together. Injected PT-141 4 1/2hrs b4 action. Felt a slight libido increase.Injected PGE-1 as usual but this time push down on left side of cc at the base where my venous leakage is at.

Nothing special happened only kept erection for 35mins with stimulation.Without it would go down in about 30-40seconds which is better than without PGE-1. I have been diagnosed with venous leakage in early 20s and first had symptoms since 16 so its pretty bad.

Had an orgasm about 3:15am went to sleep, woke up at 6:30am to an erection I had not experienced in years!

Could not believe it for the first time since 16 well over a decade ago I had 100% hard erection that did not go down in 30seconds without a cock ring or with stimulation. 45mins had passed and had to force it down with alot of cyclinder pumping.I do not know how this is physically possible with my severe venous leakage, possibly there is some synergy with PT-141 and PGE-1??

Going to repeat but take the Pt-141 8hours before action hopefully it is not a case of the PT-141 only working upon awakening.

well after 10+yrs of peyronies+venous leakage of not being able to sustain an erection for more than 30seconds with no stimulation and not hard enough for sex.

Iam sitting here with an erection for well over 1 hour cant believe it!

Looks like my source for the pge-1 , papaverine, atropine and phentolamine is legit.

Finally a cure and able to have sex!! woo hoooooooooooo
Had to up the pge-1 to 100mcg,phentolamine 5mg, papaverine 8mg and atropine 1mg high doses but easily worth it.

Thanks for whoever created the PE pge-1 thread your a life saver m8!

Well guess back to chilling watchin the tele with my newfound wee buddy :headbang:

Congrats Bro! Go find yerself a hottie and wreck that shit! :)

Thanks m8! Yes its about time, 14yrs to be exact! The awesome thing was
2 1/2hrs later it was still going no where ... venous leakage goodbye! :D

Had to take couple sudafed,45mins later it started to go away. Doesnt feel too bad this morning so prob do another shot in day or 2 and keep doing the dmso+paba jelqs and hopefully either gain some size or at least soften the peyronies scarring. All and all Iam absoloutely thrilled!:headbang:

Works good for me, ordered about 3 months ago and opened the other 10ml I ordered at weekend, did 10mcg and hard for 2 hours.

Definetly no loss of potency for me even though I've had it a few months in the fridge.

Thanks m8! Yes its about time, 14yrs to be exact! The awesome thing was
2 1/2hrs later it was still going no where ... venous leakage goodbye! :D

Had to take couple sudafed,45mins later it started to go away. Doesnt feel too bad this morning so prob do another shot in day or 2 and keep doing the dmso+paba jelqs and hopefully either gain some size or at least soften the peyronies scarring. All and all Iam absoloutely thrilled!:headbang:

sorry to bump this but sob can you clear your inbox so i can pm you, would like to message you about sourcing paperivine for uk user and dosage :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws