over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pgf-2

Re: Re: Re: PGF2 kicks ass for adipose removal

henry said:

bro i tried to email u twice but received no answer. are u ignoring me?

tnx

if this is adressed to me i answer all my e-mails so definitely not, but i am not sure then why i have nopt nrecived

[email protected]

try again

instynct , bcos of the tremendous ability of this pgf-2 to upregulate the receptors , i wud definitely use it off cycle . u know the protocol which l rea suggested , 1-2 mg injected 3-5 times a day . anyway we're reducing the training volume post cycle , so i wud think the pgf-2 making the muscle sore wouldnt be a very big concern .
i am also thinking , if its upregulating the receptors , then the constant dosage increase would be reduced too , u know , maybe u will be able to gain from lesser doses of anabolics with pgf-2 use inbetw cycles .
i am definitely giving this a try after my current cycle .

Don't know if anyone has read it, but again there is a very informative post in the articles forum about this. The research on the regulation of receptor sites is interesting to say the least. As far as permanent gains I think it's like anything else and depends on the person and there use. I'm thinking on working on a study/experiment about PGF2 before a cycle. But I don't know if I would be such a good subject as I have been off all supplements for about 2yrs. So I would imagine that I would have a good reaction to anything that hits my body now :D Maybe I'll do some more digging and thinking and come up with some good stuff. When the day does come I'll figure it out and share with all.

pgf-2 seems to be working. my right front delt gained some size and i noticed fat loss. Now i'm on test + oxa + win +tren cycle.
i was thinking about taking some dnp the next week, then i'll switch to hgh. I want to get a ripped look!!! :D

bro.

for whatever reason i am net getting your e-mail as i have no unanswered e-mails
(weird)

PM me (and/or make sure you sent to correct e-mail)

henry said:
pgf-2 seems to be working. my right front delt gained some size and i noticed fat loss. Now i'm on test + oxa + win +tren cycle.
i was thinking about taking some dnp the next week, then i'll switch to hgh. I want to get a ripped look!!! :D

btw

what dosing scheme are you using??

instynct999 said:

btw

what dosing scheme are you using??

0,1ml twice daily in the front delt;
0,3ml twice daily around my abs (in the fat).

few days ago, i started to inject it in my right bicep (same dose as front delt).

i tried to put up the dose, but i got unbearable gut cramps.

instynct, i'll try to pm u! ;)

Henry, let us know how adding gear to the equation works. Those are going to be some intense pumps.

i was forgetting to tell u that the pain in the muscles treated with pgf-2 is almost bearable, but lasts several hours.

when i'll add hgh, no pgf-2 more in the bicep (or just few weeks to give it a try), i'll switch it with syntherol! :D

normally pgf-2 isnt supposed to be used alongside with steroids , cos the soreness from both together is said to make workouts quite impossible or hard to lift to ur max ability .

HGH with PGF2 is suppossed to be prime for fast loss. At least that is what Dan D thought. He even went as far as to add winstrol to the mix. The syntherol after PGF2 will make for an interesting combo, keep us updated.

Sorry Henry and Instynct999 I've been away

Sorry bros for not answering you back about the pgf-2 in the abs, I was away and was not checking emails.

anyways this was my cycle of pgf-2

1ml daily slit in four dosages of .25 I would inject in the crease between abs 2 shots of .25 at a time one on each side.
Then move up a set of abs four or five hours later and once again inject in my crease between abs once I reached the top I injected in the crease between my intercoastals and my abs. I did this for about a month and other than serious shits which didn't really bother me and super tight chest which kinda freaked me out the first few times, the shit was awesome and it etched the shit out of my abs. Anyways hope that helps you guys.

anabolicdragon said:
Please what size needle did you use in your abs?
I would think any slin pin?!? I use a 27g 1/2" long pin. These are being done as sub-q in abs.

xcel

SLIN PIN FOR MY SHOTS! :)
I forget to tell ya that i'm on aromasin (a permanent steroidal aromatase inibitor).
Maybe i'll add eutirox soon! ;)

Re: Sorry Henry and Instynct999 I've been away

Juice Freak said:
Sorry bros for not answering you back about the pgf-2 in the abs, I was away and was not checking emails.

anyways this was my cycle of pgf-2

1ml daily slit in four dosages of .25 I would inject in the crease between abs 2 shots of .25 at a time one on each side.
Then move up a set of abs four or five hours later and once again inject in my crease between abs once I reached the top I injected in the crease between my intercoastals and my abs. I did this for about a month and other than serious shits which didn't really bother me and super tight chest which kinda freaked me out the first few times, the shit was awesome and it etched the shit out of my abs. Anyways hope that helps you guys.

if you spaced out the four shots all at different times at that low a single dose the shits could likely be avoided if desired

what was your BF to start and were you dieting at the time and then if so BF at conclusion

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131