over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pgf-2

henry

Registered
did anyone try pgf-2 injected directly in adipose tissue?
Got a couples of amps!

never heard of that.

Only IM injections. And even those don't pan out for the pain in the ass that it is from what everyone says.

is it possible a sistemic anabolic enhancing effect from dinoprost?
However, i want to lose some lazy bastard fat (some love handle)
i'll keep u informed.

I put a god post in the artilce forum about PGF2. I personally don't think its as bad as people think. Just remember the closer you inject by the intestines the more pronounced the craps maybe. But it will eat that love handle fat away. Try smaller doses than usual around that area and see how that helps to reduce the sides.

tried 1 ml today, 0,5 in the morning and 0,5 now.
I splitted them in the abdominal fat, and put 0,1ml in my right front delt (that's lacking in size).
I felt like I put a billiards ball in my neck. Felt hot too.

my intestine is empty now! :(
Got a hard load to shot crap! :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's going to happen about 20min after each injection. Don't think about leaving the house, for at least 45mins after injection. Bubble guts isn't al that fun, lol

Here is a detailed account of someone who says he did PGF2 but he also did SEO at the same time and it is kind of hard to figure out which inject he is talking about.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I am a woos. It hurts like a bitch and makes you shit, but I noticed a little size gain and more veins in my arms. Thats been a year and a half or so. Still remember it sucking though.

You can get used to it. LOL But something about a fat cell being destroyed is music to my ears. A bonus is that it keeps you regular LOL

Crowler, that's some good reading. I agree with him on the lutylase, but have been considering the SEO for a little while. Might give it a try sometime in the near future.

AGAIN 0,5ML, BUT NO INTESTINE CONTRACTIONS, JUST SOME AIR BUBBLES (SCORREGGIA IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE) :D
PAIN IN THE INJ SITE.

PGF2 kicks ass for adipose removal

I used pgf2 for a month after my cycle to help keep gains made on along with insulin and growth. I injected the PGF2 subQ into my abs rotating the injection sites. My abs are still etched out real nice 2months later.. Sides suck ass but what can you do.. they're not too bad.

Re: PGF2 kicks ass for adipose removal

Juice Freak said:
I used pgf2 for a month after my cycle to help keep gains made on along with insulin and growth. I injected the PGF2 subQ into my abs rotating the injection sites. My abs are still etched out real nice 2months later.. Sides suck ass but what can you do.. they're not too bad.

glad to hear that!!! :)

Re: PGF2 kicks ass for adipose removal

Juice Freak said:

what dosing protocol

did ya have the shizits?

did you feel your LBM retention was good and it helped??

just curious, everyone seems to react didfferent in regards to benefits fron PGF2a

If he didn't get the shitz then I would think something was up. I think that is one side that everyone shares from PGF2 use regardless. LOL From the article and everything I've been around it seems best to run without juice because the pumps become unbearable. To the point of not able to do anything. I heard one horro story about a guy still trying to lift way heavy on this stuff and tore his pec away from tendon and bone. It was really nasty I guess.

I used it last spring I still have most of my bottle left ndI will crank it open on my next cycle in may.
Side effects: MAJOR SHITS and SWEATING LIKE A PIG.
Seemed the sides lessened the more I used it..

Good part: I only shot it in my bis, I wouldn't dare using it in my abs I'll just have to get a 6 pack another way. Anyhow, in my arms I noticed increased veins, and some added size that is still here today. It makes your arms look great I was still able to do bis the same day as injecting just not the same weight as normal. IMO this is a great way to get you arms fucking huge, this summer I will shoot it with my ger in the bi's.

Since you have experience with use you know how your body will react, but I'd becareful using with other supplements. Between PGF2 and gear the pump may become too intense and even lead too more damage than good. But let us know what you decide and how it turns out.

ooowwwww

I'm not a pussy and that shit hurts. It does work but I don't think it was permanent.

As far as injecting the love handles - never tried it - keep us posted bro - CH

Re: Re: PGF2 kicks ass for adipose removal

instynct999 said:

what dosing protocol

did ya have the shizits?

did you feel your LBM retention was good and it helped??

just curious, everyone seems to react didfferent in regards to benefits fron PGF2a

bro i tried to email u twice but received no answer. are u ignoring me?

tnx

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity