over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PH ?'s

CEL 's H-drol is basically tbol,its a legit product, cheap too

Prohormones will effect recovering HPTA which is a bad idea during your PCT time.

I think he wanted to know what otc supplements were out there for pct AFTER prohormone use. ALRI Restore, Anab. Extreme PCT, SNS Inhibit, to name a few.

There is 2 products that are still being sold over the counter that work, M1T and TREN. Do these together and they work well. These are products in the USA. I would not recomend pro-hormones for PCT, I would suggest HCG and novdex

please link me to where you can find M1T available in the USA i have been looking for years i havent seen it avail since 2006

rpn havoc is a great product very unique imo similar to anavar

mdrol blows me up but gets me feeling hypoglycemic a lot!!!! makes me get crazy cravings

m1t was the best........luckly i have a few left :)

haladrol was okay, pp was aight

Last edited:
I have personally done Fast Action's S-drol and H-drol as a cycle and was VERY impressed. regular PCT as any gear is required

I have personally done Fast Action's S-drol and H-drol as a cycle and was VERY impressed. regular PCT as any gear is required

How were the sides bro? Sounds kind of harsh to do both. How is H-Drol alone with some test maybe?

How were the sides bro? Sounds kind of harsh to do both. How is H-Drol alone with some test maybe?

h-drol isnt as bad as superdrol, not even close, a lot of guys find 75-100mg a day to be the sweet spot for hdrol

You posted before that you were using novadex xt after gaining 22 lbs on sus 500, lol. Come on now bro.

well maybe he took other stuff too!!!

did anyone see the movie supersize me? that guy gained 25.5 lbs in 30 days just by eating mcdonalds. if someone takes a PH and BELIEVES its amazing, then pigs outs everyday that weight gain might be possible. not good weight lol

h-drol isnt as bad as superdrol, not even close, a lot of guys find 75-100mg a day to be the sweet spot for hdrol

Just wondering how gains on H-Drol are compared to Superdrol as far as strength goes? So far I like epi the best but want to try Haladrol. This xtreme tren sounds good but I don't know if I could handle the sides.

Just wondering how gains on H-Drol are compared to Superdrol as far as strength goes? So far I like epi the best but want to try Haladrol. This xtreme tren sounds good but I don't know if I could handle the sides.

mild hair loss and shrinkage, not really bad IMO. no gyno no real water retention....well just a tad. strength went up like mad though. shoulders really filled in too. got lots of folks noticing for sure. like when I did test and EQ a long time back.
I am gonna try next time with test and make sure I have HCG throughout the cycle.

mild hair loss and shrinkage, not really bad IMO. no gyno no real water retention....well just a tad. strength went up like mad though. shoulders really filled in too. got lots of folks noticing for sure. like when I did test and EQ a long time back.
I am gonna try next time with test and make sure I have HCG throughout the cycle.

What about lethargy? Did it make you tired? How did H-Drol compare to your Fast Action stack? Sounds about the best with the least amount of sides. I was thinking epi, haladrol and test next time.

What about lethargy? Did it make you tired? How did H-Drol compare to your Fast Action stack? Sounds about the best with the least amount of sides. I was thinking epi, haladrol and test next time.

no lethargy at all. not sure what you are asking since my fast action stack had H-drol in it.

no lethargy at all. not sure what you are asking since my fast action stack had H-drol in it.

Oh you did Superdrol with it, my bad. You had no lethargy at all from Superdrol? Most people say it makes you feel like total shit that's why I was thinking H-Drol alone or maybe with epi.

Oh you did Superdrol with it, my bad. You had no lethargy at all from Superdrol? Most people say it makes you feel like total shit that's why I was thinking H-Drol alone or maybe with epi.

when i ran superdrol (back in the day, by designer supps, the original) i had no sides other than very irritable. but lethargy only came from m1t. and it was TERRIBLE. i was the most excited guy ever to lift and that put it to a halt around week 3. a guy name KZNRA on bodybuilding.com wrote a VERY good guide to both m1t and superdrol (one is called m1t: the quick and dirty guide and superdrol for dummies) and those are DEFINTILY worth a read for the inexperienced user.

anabolix pct is very good ive used it after i few of my phs and its done the job

i ran xtreme tren for 6 weeks gains were ok and my sex drive went way down i see no reason to take this product when you have epistane that basically gives you the same results just better and is less of sex drive killer. epistane is a great product strenght, dry gains, no water retention. cant go wrong

when i ran superdrol (back in the day, by designer supps, the original) i had no sides other than very irritable. but lethargy only came from m1t. and it was TERRIBLE. i was the most excited guy ever to lift and that put it to a halt around week 3. a guy name KZNRA on bodybuilding.com wrote a VERY good guide to both m1t and superdrol (one is called m1t: the quick and dirty guide and superdrol for dummies) and those are DEFINTILY worth a read for the inexperienced user.

No need to read bro, I wouldn't try them after seeing all the negative comments on them. "No sides other than very ierritable" ? That's a bad enough side in and of itself, not to mention how shitty I bet you felt while on it.

i ran xtreme tren for 6 weeks gains were ok and my sex drive went way down i see no reason to take this product when you have epistane that basically gives you the same results just better and is less of sex drive killer. epistane is a great product strenght, dry gains, no water retention. cant go wrong

I tried Havoc, it is the same formula. I heard Epistane had some quality issues with it being underdosed, so you never know with IBE.

5 weeks after my s-drol H-drol cycle by Fast action I got my labs done.
here are my results:
Glucose 85
BUN 14
Creat 1.3
NA+ 141
K 5.2
CL-101 kinda low
CO2 30 kinda high
CA 9.8
Protein total 4.5
albumin 4.5
alk phos 41
AST 45
ALT 72 very high, worked out hard the day before though
Total Bili .5

any comments?

BTW, I requested a test check, but they forgot to add that in the lab request.

I am not not test it now since I am starting my next cycle next week

BTW, I requested a test check, but they forgot to add that in the lab request.

I am not not test it now since I am starting my next cycle next week

Sounds like Fast Action is some good stuff. You ran both of those alone with no test? What is your next cycle? I'll probably run some ph's soon with test e.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws