over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma clen/t3 run

UPDATE: CHANGE!- SWAPPING CLEN FOR T3/T4 COMBO
Is that pharmacy clen? Doesn't look like a package/bottle that would come from a pharmacy.
Clen is not technically pharma clen, however the purity is as good or better. Not sure if you know this but my t4 tabs (pharma) were tested for level and consistency and they were off more than some ugl stuff I had. Just saying. I trust these. Esp since I started with quarters and it all felt the same.

I am using tap talk and spell check in my phone. I meant t3 and clean have same sides? I've done clean and about to start t3 with my hgh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Similar but not the same. T3 doesn't make you jittery as hell like clen, and doesn't give you the shakes either. At le as St not for me. Makes the heat waves stronger. May utilize clen this winter whenever it's cold as it makes me very hot. T3 just makes me go a little faster and cut up easier.
Jesus Christ. CLEN

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Got ya buddy, no worries.
And as for t3 to run with Hgh I would run t4 and hgh. T4 is loved by many and was a favorite of Frank Zane for a reason over t3. T3 can shut down your thyroid pretty hard and mine is already kinda screwed so I swapped my rx t4 for some t3 that equals a bit higher than my t4 dosage (about 1.6x). Was wondering if my body wasn't converting to enough t3 but I think it was doing fine bc it felt like I had just bumped up my t4 a bit when I swapped. The clen however had me feeling uncomfortable so I am dropping it and running t4 100mcg and t3 12.5mcg (half tab). Reason being is I'm already diaged hypothyroidism so it's kind of like when guys on trt bump their dose a bit- same theory. And when I shed the fat that's been bothering me ill go back to my t4 100mcg and chill.

Again Jimmy14, I would recommend t4 with gh instead of t3 bc gh wants to shut down your thyroid already, esp if you run it for a long time so I'd just bump it up from the backside with t4 so when you get off hopefully your thyroid will catch up and be online. With t3 and GH you run a higher chance of needing hypothyroidism meds, which will be t4 90% of time anyways. My 2c.

Ps- got a wicked bad case of cellulitis during all this in my right arm so part of the reason I decided to stop clen. Couldn't sit around my house on that crap. Was a work related injury in case you all are wondering, bolt broke loose and back of arm (elbow and outer tri head) slammed into control arm and tie rod end and God know what else and jacked up my arm, swole up like a balloon. So had to change some things around. So now it's turned into a pharma t3/t4 log. Liking the feeling a lot more already. Will probably just stick with it until I see what I want out of it.

Last edited:
Clen is the worst.

I'd rather use DNP than any dose of clen.
I hear ya. That is definitely a possibility. Thanks for input, esp since clen is known to hurt heart tissue and Lord knows I don't need that so maybe a light dnp run this winter. Have that as well. 150 caps, maybe half cap em and try that out. Super sensitive to anything & everything it seems, but hey, easier on the old wallet!

Update- using clen at half dose pre-workout and t3/t4 combo ed. It's great for keeping cardio up and keeping rest short btwn sets. I will be going back to gym for first time in a few weeks since, you car blew up and my arm did as well with cellulitis. Will be interesting to see how weak I am.

Love the combo of t3 t4 and am very sad/ a good bit upset that they have removed it from prescription option for hypo patients as I feel so much better on both. Brain wise, digestion wise, etc. Can't wait til I'm training again and can see full benefit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar