over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma clen/t3 run

ChemJr.

Registered
So, just figured I'd get any feedback I can as I've always been a "less is more" type of guy and got some pharma clen tabs and pharma t3 tabs (25mcg, 100/box).
I'm good with the t3 as I've been on it before from the Dr so I know where my threshold is for that stuff.
*However, I'm not very well versed in clen and hear it is bad for the heart, and that honestly has me kinda freaked. So why did I get it you ask? It was part of an end of summer clean out my guy had going and I did put on some fat I don't like so I figured what the hell.

I was thinking of starting with 10mcg of clen/ day to see how the body handles it.

Diet precautions/alterations for minimal sides/best results? Already eat pretty clean. Lots of chicken and fish and veggies. All comments welcome. Not a newb, at all (15+yrs in the game), but never used clen bc thyroid function was always GREAT and genetics let allowed me to be lean year round no matter what I ate. Past two years that has changed due to a blood thing crashing my thyroid so I'd like to get *close to where I was in regards to body fat. And I know my dosage may seem super low to you guys but I Never need much of anything (gear, pct, peps, orals, etc) so I figure I'd start low and see how it feels before starting high and ending up in er or something. OK, guess that about covers it, thanks all and tia for your feedback,
-Chem out [emoji111]

The body gets used to clen.
Start with 20mcg and work your way up to 120mcg. Up the dose by 20mcg every 3days and keep it at 120 for a week, then drop it and have a 2 week break. And start over...
Some people like to drop the dose slowly also, if you want to, drop 20mcg every 3days once you complete your week at 120mcg. Some people may ever go higher. I dont...

How much t3 are you going with?

I am about to stop my t3/clen run this week, mine is combo pill 25/40 and i only went to 50mcf t3 and 80 mcg clen, would upped the clen but it was my first tine with t3, taking it slow... next run maybe 75/120..

Get some taurine for the cramps on clen.

Good luck!

The body gets used to clen.
Start with 20mcg and work your way up to 120mcg. Up the dose by 20mcg every 3days and keep it at 120 for a week, then drop it and have a 2 week break. And start over...
Some people like to drop the dose slowly also, if you want to, drop 20mcg every 3days once you complete your week at 120mcg. Some people may ever go higher. I dont...

How much t3 are you going with?

I am about to stop my t3/clen run this week, mine is combo pill 25/40 and i only went to 50mcf t3 and 80 mcg clen, would upped the clen but it was my first tine with t3, taking it slow... next run maybe 75/120..

Get some taurine for the cramps on clen.

Good luck!
Sweet buddy, thx for advice. I don't know that I'll go over 80 as they're 40mcg tabs and said to be very strong. And I'm extremely sensitive to anything that stimulates my body. Also have ketotifen (old script) and Benadryl. Was told to take them at night to keep the receptors cleaned out, any merit to this?

I never used those supps, cant really say anything about it...
Well, you will notice once you get used to the clen, thats when you up the dose :)
Sides start fading away, and the shaking stops after a while...
Id say use 40mcg for a week, and then 80 for a week, and then 120 for a week.

You will adjust to it. And if you want to make the most of it, you make sure to get upp there..

Good luck bro!

You will adjust to it. And if you want to make the most of it, you make sure to get upp there..

Good luck bro!

Thanks again for the support. The whole reason for those two antihistamines is to cleanse the beta 2 receptors (iirc, could be way off) so that you don't have to go up that high in dosage and the body stays more sensitive to the drug.
And besides it being easier on the pocket book I also do not want to go above 40 or 80 max bc of the heart issues we know about with clen, the reason many are using albuteral instead these days.

Ps- also must say that this supp I'm using called ProlactOut is kicking nandrolones ass when it comes to my nips! Peas went away and feel better all around! If you need any prolactin support that's all natty and legal just pm me! Was skeptical at first but it works, just gotta give it a week or two. Now idk with Trest aka methyl prolactin but works good for my npp and my buddies tren.

And after day one t3 has me feeling energized and good to go. Clen has me shaky and a but light headed so ashwagandha and some other things to calm me down (natty supp with several stress and pain reducing agents) and I'm doing OK at 20mcg. But like I said I respond a little too well to most things and it seems clen is no different. I don't mind though, costs me less to get where I'd like to be ;-) .
Any other comments chime in, esp if you were sensitive to clen. Seems I may be taking the calming stuff the whole time which is OK bc it's natty but will cost more. Hopefully after week one things will calm down a bit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm like you. Stims can make me too anxious and I like to be calm. I agree with your reasoning.

I had used clan a great deal years ago and would do the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. You get used to how it makes you feel after a while and also feel calmer being hyped up from it. I had used product with clean and what ever the stuff is that cleans out the receptors like Benadryl. It used to make me sleepy so that makes sense.

I like it when i feel the shakes and effects of the clen, once the sides go away, i know im used to it, and probably the effects of it are less, so thats why you keep upping the dose by 20mcg. This way you have it do its work for longer time.

Of course you can keep doses lower, just make sure to have breaks between cycles to refresh receptors..
There is no rule for how long a cycle is, you can do 1week on, 1 week off, and keep dose low probably..

/M

Ty Markosterone. Again, appreciated. Just woke in a pool of sweat and thought I pissed the bed but nope, just sweating like crazy, good thing I had gotten that waterproof bed cover for the pre-workout I've been using that has tren base in it. Anything with tren in it will make me sweat like mad even if it's supposed to be out of my system in a couple hours so I think it's a bit of a combo but tonight def mostly the clen. These things are frikin strong!
Everyone says that about their stuff but this is no doubt some potent stuff. Guess I will stay on track as I'm already seeing results visually. I just may need to start drinking krato, tea before bed or something.

Anyone know the best way to use ketotifen/ Benadryl with clen? From what I've read it seems m-f on with sat & sun off with Benadryl each nite to keep receptors nice and fresh. Any takers?

K, so just wanted to give my impression after a solid week in on the TiROMEL T3 25mcg and the SOS LABS CLENBUTEROL 40mcg or .04mg.

The t3 felt just like the tabs I used to get from cvs so happy with that outcome. Definitely leaned out a but from those alone as I've run then before and keep own what I look like after them. My sides have abs again, yay!

The Clen was pretty darn heavy for myself for first few days then most of the sides stopped except waking up all sweaty a few times. Seemed like if I went and tried to go poop I'd stop sweating. If not then I had a hard time going back to sleep. Stuff was potent.

All in all it has helped accelerate the fat loss process from t3 for sure but I'm unsure if I will stay on it. Looking for some input from you all. Just understand my body is one of those that 5mg of dbol/var is noticeable and 20 is max and extremely sensitive to stimulants or anything like them.
So, would you stay on 25mcg t3 and no clen?(what I'm leaning towards at the moment.) Would you run 12.5mcg t3 and 20-30mcg of clen? Orrrr, drop the t3 and try to run 40mcg clen for another 5weeks? Leave comments below pls, tyia pm crowd. 1507872489898.jpg

You sound like you are finding success with your current protocol so why change it? I'm the type to say keep the dose the same if it's working and even taper down if you feel like it.

You sound like you are finding success with your current protocol so why change it? I'm the type to say keep the dose the same if it's working and even taper down if you feel like it.

Keep the dose. You will adjust in a week or 2, both on the t3 and clen

Yup yup, happy happy happy! Gonna break from the clen for a bit and take keto for a week and then hopefully back on. Wahoo for pharma tabs!

T3 only is great. Results are good and I have no stress, no jitters, etc so I think when I go back on I may use 20mcg instead of 40

I ran clen at 20mcg for 2 weeks then 40mcg for 2 weeks. The sides went away after about 10 days, heavy stims dont really give me jitters or make me anxious but i can always tell with the increased heart rate and sweating its working.
40mcg seems to be my sweet spot, i might try higher when i test the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off route.
Only thing that bothered me the first week was i would take it at 430-5am and by 10pm trying to sleep was a hassle. I did try the benadryl and it helped.
I am very interested in t3, sounds great with less sides.
Let us know how it keeps going with ur run.
Good luck mate

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

T3 has same affect as t3? I mean sides fast heartbeat, sweating I'm gonna start cause I'll b on hgh

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

T3 has same affect as t3? I mean sides fast heartbeat, sweating I'm gonna start cause I'll b on hgh

What the hell u saying man? Maybe we can help if you try again, lol

Is that pharmacy clen? Doesn't look like a package/bottle that would come from a pharmacy.

Clen is the worst.

I'd rather use DNP than any dose of clen.

What the hell u saying man? Maybe we can help if you try again, lol
I am using tap talk and spell check in my phone. I meant t3 and clean have same sides? I've done clean and about to start t3 with my hgh

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner