over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma GH, Humalog, IGF-1 LR3

Hey Rambo, do you mix your LR3 with Bac water? and if so, do you mix the entire 1000mcg and how long do you think that will last? (effectiveness of the LR3)

I'm running it 5x a week @ 50mcg per inject. So that should last me a 4 weeks, is that to long for the LR3 to be sitting in Bac water?

Yes I strictly use bac water. Most igf already comes with AA in the puck with the fillers. I reconstitute the entire vial. I would say it is best used within a month, keep refridgerated. I had an old vial sit for a while and honestly when I shot it seemed like it didn't do much of anything. Igf may be the only peptide that I worry about degrading as it sits. I've had ghrps and mt2 sit for months, sometimes in my drawer while having people over (didn't want them to see vials in the fridge) and they still worked fine. Especially the mt2, stuff worked fine after sitting for over a year in and out of the fridge!

For igf, my recommendation is keep refridgerated and use within a month.

Dave Palumbo says otherwise...
So Dave thinks it's better to let the body release its miniscule (relatively speaking) amount of HGH versus injecting exogenous HGH or using a GH peptide prebed? The HGH isn't released till body begins to fall into deep sleep from what I understand. I rather dose HGH or peps and hit the sac and have the HGH flowing the entire time I am sleeping. Doctors prescribe HGH prebed as well for Hormone Replacement. Caring about natural occurrences after injecting exogenous hormones is splitting hairs to say the least....

Yes I strictly use bac water. Most igf already comes with AA in the puck with the fillers. I reconstitute the entire vial. I would say it is best used within a month, keep refridgerated. I had an old vial sit for a while and honestly when I shot it seemed like it didn't do much of anything. Igf may be the only peptide that I worry about degrading as it sits. I've had ghrps and mt2 sit for months, sometimes in my drawer while having people over (didn't want them to see vials in the fridge) and they still worked fine. Especially the mt2, stuff worked fine after sitting for over a year in and out of the fridge!

For igf, my recommendation is keep refridgerated and use within a month.

Do you "feel" when the igf1 is working or its about the physical effects?

So Dave thinks it's better to let the body release its miniscule (relatively speaking) amount of HGH versus injecting exogenous HGH or using a GH peptide prebed? The HGH isn't released till body begins to fall into deep sleep from what I understand. I rather dose HGH or peps and hit the sac and have the HGH flowing the entire time I am sleeping. Doctors prescribe HGH prebed as well for Hormone Replacement. Caring about natural occurrences after injecting exogenous hormones is splitting hairs to say the least....

If anything....i fell its better to shoot pre bed for the simple fact that youre still sticking with the bodys natural time to peak GH. It's just a much larger peak now

Update

Been running the protocol Rambo suggested. So far so good.
Noticeable difference already. Much fuller looking even upon waking in the morning.

Goin into the weekend is my off days so I will be trying out the off day protocol Rambo suggested.

Much appreciated, Rambo. Thank you again

Yea the pumps usually and the effects from getting tighter and fuller. Can go hypo as well so that's another way of feeling it but not a good one lol.

Is it possible to avoid hypo? maybe through dosages or having a large meal after injection?

Been running the protocol Rambo suggested. So far so good.
Noticeable difference already. Much fuller looking even upon waking in the morning.

Goin into the weekend is my off days so I will be trying out the off day protocol Rambo suggested.

Much appreciated, Rambo. Thank you again
No problem man! Glad it's working out for you.

Is it possible to avoid hypo? maybe through dosages or having a large meal after injection?
Of course. Keep dose reasonable and have enough carbs and you'll be fine. You'll have to play with it and see how you react. It's not like slin, no worries, you won't go hypo easily on it.

If anything....i fell its better to shoot pre bed for the simple fact that youre still sticking with the bodys natural time to peak GH. It's just a much larger peak now
[lang=de]Ok, i didn't understand that. When taking exogene GH there can't be endogene GH puls. You can't time your natural GH Puls so that you can take Gh injection after.
Same thing with peptides. Take GH and after peptides they didn't work. Take peptides fitst and when endogene GH pulsation begin, 10-15mins later, take GH for piggy back. Same system as with natural GH pulsation.

I hope you understand what i mean? I am working on my english speaking yet.

I have a question for the spoken protocol.
First GH, then slin, then L-Carnitin inject. Fasted for Cardio or with igf after training. Should\can\must take metformin to this protocol for better results? For better insulin sensivität...
Or it is to dangerous for going Hypo?[/lang]

[lang=de]I will add Ghrp-2 and Mod Grf each 100-150mcg 10-15min before gh injection. Morning, pre training and evening.[/lang]

[lang=de]Yepp, don't need to cycle. Can use ir all year round. But have to time it with food. And only one injection in 3,5-4h. Can take it 2 to 6 times...[/lang]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member