over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma grade GH - sciTropin

FaNIX

Registered
Hi,

After failing to get bluetops through customs in Australia, I now wanna try and use legit pharma grade GH, called scitropin.

It comes in 15iu vials. My mate told me that the pharma grade stuff is WAY stronger than the Chinese stuff, so I don't need as high of a dosage as with say bluetops.

This will be my first time on GH. 5 days on, 2 days of.

Do you recon 1.5iu in the mornings and 1.5iu at night (3iu per day) would be enough to see good results? That way 1 vial will last me an entire week. Or do you think I should go for 4iu per day? :confused:

If its as advertised id hit 2iu/2times a day. Only way to tell bro is get a pre IGF-1 test and contrary to popular belief after your frst pin (i would do 3 for test) wait 3 hours test your IGF-1 levels compare to first and look for spike. It will spike 3-5 hours even tho physiological changes take time to occur. But it will atleast tell ya if its legit. 15iu an amp? never heard of such but you on other side of planet. Whats the cost of this product? And is it a pharmaceutical prescribed compound or underground? Sorry ya cant get the chinese but many of board sposors HGH is close to US pharma potency. I know this as I get my bloods done. Australia can be a bitch for customs. Please give me numbers in US currency so I can properly analyze cost/benefit ratio.

Last edited:
If its as advertised id hit 2iu/2times a day. Only way to tell bro is get a pre IGF-1 test and contrary to popular belief after your frst pin (i would do 3 for test) wait 3 hours test your IGF-1 levels compare to first and look for spike. It will spike 3-5 hours even tho physiological changes take time to occur. But it will atleast tell ya if its legit. 15iu an amp? never heard of such but you on other side of planet. Whats the cost of this product? And is it a pharmaceutical prescribed compound or underground? Sorry ya cant get the chinese but many of board sposors HGH is close to US pharma potency. I know this as I get my bloods done. Australia can be a bitch for customs. Please give me numbers in US currency so I can properly analyze cost/benefit ratio.

it's a pharmaceutical prescribed compound, getting it from the pharmacy so its 100% legit. I pay about 300usd for 15iu.. It's pretty expensive :(

I would say thats is VERY expensive can't you ask about and get some off the big guy at your gym.

it's a pharmaceutical prescribed compound, getting it from the pharmacy so its 100% legit. I pay about 300usd for 15iu.. It's pretty expensive :(

Real Pharm grade GH is considerably stronger than most of the stuff coming out of China, and in a totally different league than blue tops.

300 for 15ius? i would never use!

WAY TOO OVERPRICED

$300 US for 15 IU's is incredibly high. I know you are excited about your gear as a new user of GH, but there are decent enough Chinese and eastern European sources that are a fraction of what you are paying. The problem though, with the Chi and Euro's, is that you never quite know for sure that its not fake. But even still, paying $300 for 15 IU seems steep even for piece of mind. But, if you are loaded, awesome!

$300 US for 15 IU's is incredibly high. I know you are excited about your gear as a new user of GH, but there are decent enough Chinese and eastern European sources that are a fraction of what you are paying. The problem though, with the Chi and Euro's, is that you never quite know for sure that its not fake. But even still, paying $300 for 15 IU seems steep even for piece of mind. But, if you are loaded, awesome!

It's actually $300 AUD, which is stronger than the USD :) I know the price is incredibly high, but if you live in Australia you would know that it is nearly impossible to get Chinese GH through customs.

The GH that I'm using is extremely expensive because it's pharmaceutical grade. And no, I'm definately not loaded, I earn an average wage, I guess I dont mind spending $1400 per month for the next 6months is this is really going to show me results.. I dunno, I might be stupid... :banghead:

Last edited:
It's actually $300 AUD, which is stronger than the USD :) I know the price is incredibly high, but if you live in Australia you would know that it is nearly impossible to get Chinese GH through customs.

The GH that I'm using is extremely expensive because it's pharmaceutical grade. And no, I'm definately not loaded, I earn an average wage, I guess I dont mind spending $1400 per month for the next 6months is this is really going to show me results.. I dunno, I might be stupid... :banghead:

not worth it, really. you will likely be disappointed!

If that's you currently in your avatar you'd be better of hiring Phil or one of the trainers on here... You will get way more from them than you will from that Gh or any GH for that matter at this point. And no, I'm not being a dick... I'm being honest with you!

I agree BigEnough

Your physique is still developing. Aas should strongly be considered over GH right now. You're youthful so anti aging is not a decisive factor in your gear choice....that's out. Experience is everything, so I won't talk you out of it, but would caution against it at this point in your training. Good luck!

Hi,

After failing to get bluetops through customs in Australia, I now wanna try and use legit pharma grade GH, called scitropin.

It comes in 15iu vials. My mate told me that the pharma grade stuff is WAY stronger than the Chinese stuff, so I don't need as high of a dosage as with say bluetops.

This will be my first time on GH. 5 days on, 2 days of.

Do you recon 1.5iu in the mornings and 1.5iu at night (3iu per day) would be enough to see good results? That way 1 vial will last me an entire week. Or do you think I should go for 4iu per day? :confused:

If it's pharmacy grade 3 iu's is more then enough I used to get a script from my doctor 120 iu's for 4 months. And I had side fat fingers , almost like carpel tunnel, you don't need no where near as much

If others are advertising 98-99%, how much stronger can pharmas be? Is there something else about pharmas that put them way over the top?

are you stillusing, i just started but think im getting ripped off bad after seeng you post. im in sydney

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131